Arians talking smack after the game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ram007

Starter
Arians said the real defense is in red and white and called Rams a perinennial 8-8 teams. WOW...Slow down coach your team won be classy coach.

I think he is pissed Rams ended their superbowl dream with injury to Drew Stanton

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Well then, I look forward to whooping their sorry asses next season. Have fun trying to win with Ryan Lindley. ;)

Walter

Rookie
Are you serious? Can't believe that, he was real chummy with all the Rams coaches (Greg Williams) at the end of the game.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Arians said the real defense is in red and white and called Rams a perinennial 8-8 teams. WOW...Slow down coach your team won be classy coach.

I think he is pissed Rams ended their superbowl dream with injury to Drew Stanton
friday-damn-gif.gif

DAMN!!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler

When and where did he say that? In his post game interview?

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
That's Harbaugh-level shit right there, and that stuff only works if you're in the NFC Championship Game every year for a few years. People start gunning for you.

Enjoy going into the playoffs with no quarterback. Perhaps Kerwynn Williams (Ask How, Ask Now) will start running the wildcat.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd like to hear the interview.

Regardless; I feel bad for AZ. They probably don't make it past the first round of the playoffs now.

If they're talking trash it's cheap at this point.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Unfortunately, he is right. Their defense beat the crap out of our offense tonight. At this point we are looking at a 7-9 season while still scratching our head. Lots of good things about this team, but still some glaring fixes needed.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Alright, I've cooled down now. It should provide motivation for our team to play next season. Let this game sink in as to why we need interior linemen and a QB especially. Even with Bradford healthy, he would've struggled mightily with that porous pass protection.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Wow, that makes me want to shove that newspaper boy hat so far up his ass that he can taste it.
Good luck with Lindley against Seattle! I'm sure things will work out for you guys...

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He is the chain making fun off the anchor but we are both going nowhere. See how far Lindley will get you.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2 games with us and he loses 2 QBs, could make him a little bitter.

TexasRam

Legend
take away a Mason Fumble and its a 9-6 ballgame. score from 1 yard line and its a 10-9 ballgame in our favor.

We were exact in total yards.

Not sure how their defense is the real one. Our defense was every bit as good as theirs.