WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Does it bother anybody else that we are involved in a "wild-card game" when we won our division out-right?
Doesn't really bug me, but I get what you're saying since they used to just let Wild Cards play Wild Cards. Too many divisions for that now I guess.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Man today has been the longest day I can remember and its still over 2 hrs til kickoff.

nighttrain

Legend
Doesn't really bug me, but I get what you're saying since they used to just let Wild Cards play Wild Cards. Too many divisions for that now I guess.
hahaha, then who did the winner play?
that would be a Wild card against a division winner right?
train

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Web_BighornClash1_Nov21.jpg

Q729

Legend
hahaha, then who did the winner play?
that would be a Wild card against a division winner right?
train
Yes, the wild card game winner played a division winner. But nevermind. They also had 3 wild cards where one played a division winner. Still, playing a Wild Card game doesn't bug me. Didn't seed high enough to skip it!

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I need to go in the game and get hit once....DAMN THESE JITTERS!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

There was one division winner that had to play on wildcard weekend.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I wish I was not so damn old, because I’m ready to suit the hell up!

Woooooooooo!

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I have been telling my wife for years it’s just a game. I’m too old to get worked up about a football game anymore. Kids have changed my outlook on life.

I now know why. Because I haven’t had anything to root for for the past 10’years.

I am out of my skin stoked for this game. Can’t believe how excited I am to watch our boys in a playoff game.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope we give Atlanta a lot of Gurley Early. I want them to be so concerned about stopping him that it will take the pressure off of Jared. Go Rams!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Boys, we are minutes away from moments of extreme ecstasy and extreme despair, all within short periods.

I WANT A FREAKIN BLOWOUT, so my ulcer won't develop so fast...