WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
GO RAMS! GO RAMS!! GO RAMS!!! :boxing::lifting::wabbit::shooting::double::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Here's hoping Sean doesn't ignore runs up the gut. Falcons can be had there too IMO.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I love how all of the "experts" keep harping on the lack of playoff experience on the part of the Rams, which is true.

But then they expect the Falcon's to suddenly change who they have been all year, and act like the high scoring 2016 Atlanta Falcons. Really? GTFO.
My favorite thing is these experts are all talking about how we have no chance and we're going to lose each phase of the game. Yet Quinn is playing the victim and under dog card in their locker room.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
p9az4.jpg
mv0o3awvq0zy.jpg

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Good Luck To ALL My Fellow RODDIES.
Heading out to lunch and the game, gonna miss you all in the game chat thread.
Be good to each other.

LETS BRING OUR "A" GAME

GO RAMS!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Tossed a couple birds today out on the disc golf course. Ready for the Rams to toss some Birds as well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good Luck To ALL My Fellow RODDIES.
Heading out to lunch and the game, gonna miss you all in the game chat thread.
Be good to each other.

LETS BRING OUR "A" GAME

GO RAMS!
REPRESENT!..Have fun!

Shawnbb158

Starter
Just breathe. That's what I keep telling myself all day! We made it back boys. Win or lose today (I think we win by 10) it's been a great year. And we have an AMAZING future in front of us! Great time to be a Rams fan

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Does it bother anybody else that we are involved in a "wild-card game" when we won our division out-right?

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Does it bother anybody else that we are involved in a "wild-card game" when we won our division out-right?

It's gonna make that Sports Illustrated Super Bowl victory collectors edition 2018 Championship DVD collection I buy for 3 monthly installments of $19.99 just that much sweeter

mikedlo23

UDFA
Name
mike
As I sit here before you all today at the age of 30. I remember our greatest show on turf days and now feel the same familiar feeling.....I can't eat....nervous...sick to my stomach....pacing.....rams are in playoffs again and it's a great feeling! Hoping we win but hey. This year has been better then I could have imagined. Go rams!

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
when I was a kid my mom told me if I put salt on a bird tail it could not fly. after several hours of trying to put salt on birds tails I figured out my mom was just getting me out from under her feat. I still want to put salt on those falcons tails right after we kick the piss out of them and beat them near to death.