WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Boys, we are minutes away from moments of extreme ecstasy and extreme despair, all within short periods.

I WANT A FREAKIN BLOWOUT, so my ulcer won't develop so fast...

A little antacid and a baby aspirin for the chest pains!

You can do it!

MegaRam88

Rookie
FLYING OVER THE STADIUM
1515281785847.jpg
IMG_0027.jpg

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Wish i could go to the game. But because I have only one kidney forcing me to use a restroom every 1 hour or so, it's just too difficult to negotiate the crowds and and long restroom lines. So I just wanted to say that for those who are going, please, please and double please, give a cheer and shout out to the Rams for Steve. Just yell, "Come on, Goff, for Steve. I would appreciate it. Staying home with the wife who is charring up some steaks and baked potatoes and already has prepared her family recipe of Chicken noodle soup with matzo balls, aka Jewish Penicillin. We'll each have a glass of wine with dinner and lift a toast to our Rams today. Go Rams.

Boat Ram

Recovering Lurker
Whooooo! I'm literally losing my mind. I'm so jacked. It's been so long.

Just got off work, bought some cheddar lil smokies I'm going to wrap with bacon and throw in the oven.

I'm going to watch this one solo in case things go off the deep end though. The last Ram playoff game I watched with buddies was the superbowl and they golf clapped the whole time. I was so f__cking mad I almost choked someone.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Man today has been the longest day I can remember and its still over 2 hrs til kickoff.
Sounds like a John Wayne and Robert Mitchum movie from 1962 or the book by Corneilus Ryan. I've been listening to the Rams pre-game show on the Rams Radio Network (am 710) here in SoCal and watching the first game. Go Rams.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm still awake should I stay up and watch this? I'm desperate for a win.

COME ON YOU RAMS!!!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Card-Wild.png

GAME DAY!
Been a while since we've had meaningful football in January. Hopefully we can keep that McVay magic rolling!
Let's get it, RAMS!!!

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Mike Thomas kind of surprises me as he's a pretty good gunner on special teams. (that he's inactive....)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/Aliens/badasses.mp3[/av]
images.jpg