WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Bring forth the birds of Georgia.

giphy.gif

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Wondering how many Natural grass fields the Falcons have played on this season??? 2 or 3? Of their last five gms only one has been on real grass. That Falcon D is built on speed & for turf field not a worn down poor natural grass field. Any thoughts?

Rams played 10 games on natural grass this season.

Last edited:

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I've been so excited all week, majrleaged said, me too, I've been planning my meals, lol.
Dinner will be half time during the early game, Cheese steak ! And for the game will be lots of chips, crackers, dips, Coca-cola of coarse because that's who pays me for a living.
Can't think of anything else.
Also glad to see Alex Flanagan back on NFL Network.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Wondering how many Natural grass fields the Falcons have played on this season??? 2 or 3? Of their last five gms only one has been on real grass. That Falcon D is built on speed & for turf field not a worn down grass field. Any thoughts?

I keep reading of this Falcon speed, and I know they have it. But I can't quite imagine that there defense is built with much more speed than ours...?

Our offense also has a ton of speed and precision.

I'm excited for this game. I'm excited for our players. For our coaches. AND FOR ALL OF US!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Roughly 8 hours until game time, and it will be time to Kick ass and take names! F--k the names!!! Whip these Guys worse than we did the Hag's!!

Violance.jpg

Billboard.gif

arena.png

exaVP3j.jpg

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
It will be his first playoff game in the NFL. Earlier in college he played in some very big games. 2× BCS national champion (2009, 2011) & SEC champion (2009)
I think he will be ready to play. He’s rested and hopefully close to 100%. With the weapons that Atlanta has in the backfield, the Rams will need all hands on deck. He has been a big part of what this defense has evolved in to over the season.