WILDCARD: Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Well, life sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does it?... Think about it.

The Ramowl

Starter
Well, guess all those people talking about the importance of playoffs experience had a point.
If that was a regular season game, I think we win by two scores, but we have made more mistakes than in any game this year, but we were not ready for the big stage.

This year has been a fun ride, if we manage to keep our key players, we have the building blocks to become a perennial force in the league. I take comfort in thinking we will have another shot very soon.

It's 5:35 am here, good night !

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
On the bright side: higher draft pick.

Hey--I'm proud of this team and this season and this team WILL be back. And better.

Welp, now they know, if you want to win in the play offs, you cannot drop passes, and you cannot miss tackles. Good Season, lets build on it!

fearsomefour

Legend
When you spot an experienced team 10 points it's gonna be tough.
Rams got 0 turnovers today.
When that happens.....

jap

Legend
Final Game Statistics

Horns
Passing
Goff: 24/45 for 259, TD, 0 INTs for a PR of 77.9
Rushing
Gurley: 14/101
Brown: 2/14
Receiving
Woods: 9/142
Kupp: 8/69
Gurley: 3/6
Watkins: 1/23

Dirty Birds
Passing
Ryan: 21/30 for 218, TD, 0 INTs for a PR of 101.8
Rushing
Freeman: 18/66, TD
Coleman: 12/37
Jones: 1/13
Ryan: 4/7
Receiving
Jones: 9/94, TD
Sanu: 4/75
Coleman: 3/28
Hooper: 3/15

Note: Nice first season for the new look Horns. We have to get that Jared to Watkins combo going to step up a few more levels.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I must be a homer.... I didn't think it would end like this... OTH - kudos to the RAMS and coach McVay fur turning this around!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
As angry sad and annoyed as I am rt now I do see the bigger picture I just hope they can continue to hit on draft picks as well as sprinkle in a key free agent or two especially for depth. This hurt but who thought we would even have this opportunity this season so is at it is. As far as this team well I hope they can build on this and I'm preying that this isn't a one hit wonder not only will our free agents be important but league will not be surprised by the Rams next year and it seems (and we know things can change) that our schedule next year is pretty brutal so here's hoping for the best. Thanks guys for a great season it's been fun watching the games and chiming in on here it was all so new to me lol but hard as it is for us rt now congrats on a great season and thanks again. Will be on here constantly for rumors and random chats but for now I need to cool off lol