What Vikings Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I can't wait til tomorrow. Seriously this is going to be a good game, and to the rams fans on this board that think that the vikings are over rated and haven't faced a good team yet, you are going to be in for a surprise. Those same rams fans that think that the rams are far superior to the vikings are gonna be surprised also (I know that means they will be surprised twice because they are probably the same fans.)

What makes this game of football great is that the season is only 16 games long, and on any given sunday you never know what is going to happen. Every game matter, every play happens and matters, also do not be so overconfident in your team. It will bite you in the end.

So it's more then ok for you to come over to an opposing teams board register spew supreme confidence for your team all the while throwing out let's say stats on a receiver you openly admit to not even watching this year. But it is not however ok for RAMS FANS ON A RAMS BORED to have or show confidence. Really man get real. And as to your I'm glad it's only 1 more day comment no one is forcing you to stay here

Last edited:

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I can't wait til tomorrow. Seriously this is going to be a good game, and to the rams fans on this board that think that the vikings are over rated and haven't faced a good team yet, you are going to be in for a surprise. Those same rams fans that think that the rams are far superior to the vikings are gonna be surprised also (I know that means they will be surprised twice because they are probably the same fans.)

What makes this game of football great is that the season is only 16 games long, and on any given sunday you never know what is going to happen. Every game matter, every play happens and matters, also do not be so overconfident in your team. It will bite you in the end.

Oh and a further point to somthing you said earlier about a win is a win. Well yes this is true however beating bad teams has a way of making a team look better then they are and by proxy making teams fans belive they are better then they are as they join others fans sites and behave pomposly.

My prediction Rams win NorvZimmer will never be seen in here again

Vikes win NorvZimmer will be on here gloating till mods finally send him to the sin bin.

That being said Rams 24 Queens 3 and no more NorvZimmer

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
okay...tomorrow is almost here...see for yourself....

meh...I do...they haven't played anyone except the Broncos...the one team from the nfc west knocked their doors loose...running team. I kinda like KC too, so they have a quality win in my book, but still...haven't played a winning team and won...and yes, it means something...

Should be good tomorrow...13 more hours....
So, if the Vikings beat the Rams, the Rams will be 4-4. And they still will not have beat a winning team. Damn! :)

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
As I said before, I think this game will come down to whichever team has the best last drive. 24-21.

See you tomorrow after the game. :)

DenverRam

Starter
i normally start diggs in all my lineups, because he is cheap and high upside.

Will not be starting him this week.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My job fucked me at the last minute. No Rams game for me tomorrow. That makes 2 weeks in a row. Good news is i think i've secured Sunday's off from here on out.
Bring home the big win boys!

iced

meh...I do...they haven't played anyone except the Broncos...the one team from the nfc west knocked their doors loose...running team. I kinda like KC too, so they have a quality win in my book, but still...haven't played a winning team and won...and yes, it means something...

Should be good tomorrow...13 more hours....

we also expected to beat the redskins..

i know this is a different offense under gurley and they did well against the cards (with a lot of help from TO's) , this isn't the same weak defenses as the browns and niners (i also realize gurley was pulled early).... the other thing that worries me is that its on the road, and the vikes are good at home.. it goes back and forth - cards are a way better team, but division foes, and we beat them at home (and they have a way better defense, particularly against the run, than the vikes).

I'm curious to see how this plays out - and i hope for a ram victory, but i'd expect this game to be low scoring, and come down to the 4th qtr. we know how the rams struggle in the first quarter, but come alive the rest of the game

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Lets see what both us Vikings fans and Rams fan pick...

A. 25 receptions, 419 yards, 2 td's, 2 fumbles
1 carry, 9 yards

B. 24 receptions, 285 yards, 4 td's, 1 fumble
17 carries, 141 rushing yards, 2 td's
12 punt returns, 135 yards, 1 td

I'll take B every time.

Yards are nice and all....but td's matter more.

Diggs a stud wr not denying that, we could use him big time, but to act like he is well above Austin is ludicrous..

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Oh and a further point to somthing you said earlier about a win is a win. Well yes this is true however beating bad teams has a way of making a team look better then they are and by proxy making teams fans belive they are better then they are as they join others fans sites and behave pomposly.

My prediction Rams win NorvZimmer will never be seen in here again

Vikes win NorvZimmer will be on here gloating till mods finally send him to the sin bin.

That being said Rams 24 Queens 3 and no more NorvZimmer
The best part about the Vikings winning today is going to see you complain, after I laugh at that I will be gone and never have to see you again.
That will be nice.

SKOL Vikings!
24-17

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
The best part about the Vikings winning today is going to see you complain, after I laugh at that I will be gone and never have to see you again.
That will be nice.

SKOL Vikings!
24-17
Again no one's keeping you here. But thank you for proving my point before games even started

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
My job freaked me at the last minute. No Rams game for me tomorrow. That makes 2 weeks in a row. Good news is i think i've secured Sunday's off from here on out.
Bring home the big win boys!
But we won last week and we win thus week you may just need to work Sunday :p

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
You made a point?
Yes that you are only truly here to boast brag and talk smack have added little to no credible information when discussing the current Rams and if your Queens win you prefer to stay and gloat instead of sinking quietly back to your own board

NorvZimmer

UDFA
Yes that you are only truly here to boast brag and talk smack have added little to no credible information when discussing the current Rams and if your Queens win you prefer to stay and gloat instead of sinking quietly back to your own board
I never said I would stay and gloat, I said it will be very enjoyable watching you complain and freak out when the Vikings beat the lambs. I never said I would say anything.
And really I have barely posted anything that wasn't a personal opinion, I have complimented the lambs many times.
You sir are the close-minded one that seems to think that the lambs are going to win the super bowl this year and and nothing has a chance to stop them.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I never said I would stay and gloat, I said it will be very enjoyable watching you complain and freak out when the Vikings beat the lambs. I never said I would say anything.
And really I have barely posted anything that wasn't a personal opinion, I have complimented the lambs many times.
You sir are the close-minded one that seems to think that the lambs are going to win the super bowl this year and and nothing has a chance to stop them.
I never once said that Rams are winning anything other then this game. Matter of fact no one here has. that's just you popping off with uninformed info again. You were the one who came here made agregois statements then went back to your board stated all of us were Homers because none of us predicted a rams loss in the prediction thread. Then came back here made Un proven statements about players on the team such as tavon and proceeded to respond with I haven't watched him this year so I'm basing my opinion on his previous years.

You have been on this board stoking fires and attempting to keep them burning, not have positive fan conversations like your fellow viking fans on here have. I have enjoyed all other interactions yousr have just been terrible.

As far as you enjoying watching me complain after a loss good luck with that my friend. I do not visit the board directly after a win or a loss and when I do it's certainly not to complain.

So if all you have left to do is hope to see me complain and call the team lambs enjoy.

To all other Vikings fans on Rod yiu have been enjoyable and I hope for good game no injuries.

NorvZimmer

UDFA
I never once said that Rams are winning anything other then this game. Matter of fact no one here has. that's just you popping off with uninformed info again. You were the one who came here made agregois statements then went back to your board stated all of us were Homers because none of us predicted a rams loss in the prediction thread. Then came back here made Un proven statements about players on the team such as tavon and proceeded to respond with I haven't watched him this year so I'm basing my opinion on his previous years.

You have been on this board stoking fires and attempting to keep them burning, not have positive fan conversations like your fellow viking fans on here have. I have enjoyed all other interactions yousr have just been terrible.

As far as you enjoying watching me complain after a loss good luck with that my friend. I do not visit the board directly after a win or a loss and when I do it's certainly not to complain.

So if all you have left to do is hope to see me complain and call the team lambs enjoy.

To all other Vikings fans on Rod yiu have been enjoyable and I hope for good game no injuries.
Lambs, queens, what's the difference?
Oh wait the difference is because this is YOUR BOARD you are allowed to talk shit and claim other fans opinionsare wrong. But since I am not a rams fan I cannot.
Ok buddy, I think I will just put you on ignore.

RPMcMurphy

UDFA
Lets see what both us Vikings fans and Rams fan pick...

A. 25 receptions, 419 yards, 2 td's, 2 fumbles
1 carry, 9 yards

B. 24 receptions, 285 yards, 4 td's, 1 fumble
17 carries, 141 rushing yards, 2 td's
12 punt returns, 135 yards, 1 td

I'll take B every time.

Yards are nice and all....but td's matter more.

Diggs a stud wr not denying that, we could use him big time, but to act like he is well above Austin is ludicrous..

FYI - Stefon Diggs is the ONLY rookie in NFL history to record 85+ receiving yards in each of his 1st 4 career games
I would prefer the guy averaging over 100 yds per game receiving.... compared to 80 yds which includes punt returns... I'll give it to Austin on td's otherwise I'm good with Diggs.

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
@Rabid Ram and @NorvZimmer......sigh. :palm:

Personally I would like the Vikings fans to come back next week and cue us in on our next opponent the Bears, who they beat 23-20 in their last game. After facing both the Bears and the Rams in their last two games, these guys should have some interesting points of view. Burning bridges won't allow that to happen.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
This game will come down to the Rams defense hammering the Vikings offense.

We need the Gameday thread!

NorvZimmer

UDFA
@Rabid Ram and @NorvZimmer......sigh. :palm:

Personally I would like the Vikings fans to come back next week and cue us in on our next opponent the Bears, who they beat 23-20 in their last game. After facing both the Bears and the Rams in their last two games, these guys should have some interesting points of view. Burning bridges won't allow that to happen.
It's fine (y) I just put him on ignore. Like most of you guys, it's just a select few that I don't.
And sure, I will come back next week's to give you info on bears. Do you play them in Chicago or st louis ?