What Redskins Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
To tweak him? I think he means to make him laugh hysterically when he sees him walk out for the coin toss.

200.gif

I agree that doesn't tweak Fisher at all. That vindicates everything thing we've done for the most part.

ramsrams

UDFA
Share a little story with you, Cumby.

Only reason I post, like the first article in this thread, at Extremeskins is because of you. I remember when you started the other forum up, and how helpful you said they were. I just admired the hell out of that. Well, that and the cartoons!

Keep on keepin on, bro!

John

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Share a little story with you, Cumby.

Only reason I post, like the first article in this thread, at Extremeskins is because of you. I remember when you started the other forum up, and how helpful you said they were. I just admired the hell out of that. Well, that and the cartoons!

Keep on keepin on, bro!

John

Good to see you again. It's been a long time. Thanks for the kind words. (y)
Changed my screen name because I needed a fresh start. Cumby...Wow! that brings back memories. :eek:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good to see you again. It's been a long time. Thanks for the kind words. (y)
Changed my screen name because I needed a fresh start. Cumby...Wow! that brings back memories. :eek:

You're Cumberland Ram?
Wow. I've spent a lot of years between RRF and then ROD and I never knew this.

Who the hell are the rest of you guys?

It's obvious but I'm Badnewsforbilly from RRF for anyone who remembers me from there.....or remembers me from here lol.
I post here sometimes....

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're Cumberland Ram?

It's obvious but I'm Badnewsforbilly from RRF for anyone who remembers me from there.....or remembers me from here lol.

Yup, that's yours truly. The rest of these guys will have to answer for themselves. Rams posters are a tight-knit community who seem to travel from forum to forum. I remember you from here but not from there. But then again, I'm getting older. :shades: Glad to see you are here with us. :cheers:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Maybe it's RG3s way of secretly signaling distress.... like an upside down flag. He snuck out at night and did it in hopes someone would come rescue him and treat him like the super star he knows he is.

He can be the best QB in the NFL, just ask him.

ramsrams

UDFA
You're Cumberland Ram?

I've, I think, cleverly disguised my screen name.

Don't wants be seen around these parts.

tonyl711

Starter
Have seen this way too much. So many analysts and others are blaming the Seahawks lose on Kam Chancellor being out. Do these idiots realize we were on our third string RB, along with not having Quick or Gaines? All the people saying we beat the Seahawks only because Kam Chancellor was out need to shut up.
what dont you know the Rams never win because the outplayed someone? according to most its always that the other team gave it away. by the way didnt Kam play when we beat them last year?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I won't gang up on the Skins fan..Both organizatiosn have sucked for a while until recently (at least from our perspective). We SHOULD win this game big. Our defense has had the Fast start we have been asking for several years, consecutively. We did that emphatically vs the NFC Champions of the last two years. We have a QB that the skins might hate from his years at Philly, but he is a massive upgrade over the back ups that have manned the starters QB chair...Donald makes everyone better on the Dline, and he is a genuine wonder to me. Really, I think we are witnessing a Hall of Fame Career in year two. It's no disrespect Redskin fans, we are just in a different place talentwise, due in large part to the RG3 trade.
Rams 43
Skins 17

Daved202

UDFA
Btw rams are better than us . And yea you guys robbed us of the rg3trade and tbh I hated the move day 1.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Btw rams are better than us . And yea you guys robbed us of the rg3trade and tbh I hated the move day 1.
Any given Sunday man. I believe the Rams will win but in this league anyone can win at anytime...unless you're the 2008 lions....and unless your playing the 2015 Rams...Oh.....

Best of luck this week...kinda...well on the injury front at least.

Daved202

UDFA
Welcome to ROD. Why don't you stay and educate us? Btw my son is a long time member of ExtremeSkins, one of the best NFL sites on the net.
Sure. And Im sorry if I was coming off wrong to the person I quoted.

The skins looked pretty good in the miami game. Yes...the phins DL was all hype and Suh did nothing. But the rams imo have a better DL its quick and in my view overall as a unit have a better DL than miami.

Who did the skins sign?

Signed - Terrance Knighton
Signed - Chris Culliver
Signed- paea ( formly of Chicago)
Signed- Jeron Johnson
Traded for - Dashon Goldson

We have Deangelo hall back healthy and Breeland was a shutdown cb..he didnt play in miami sadly

We did sign Junior Gallete but he was injured during TC.

On O all we did was draft Schreff and started Morgan Moses at RT. We also have traded for Derrick Carrier from the 49ers. We have Jordan reed back healthy. We also hired the best OL in the NFL today to coach our OL

At QB cousins...he isnt the best but with him at the helm our OL looks way better.

We didnt do anything on the WR core other than adding Crowder from the draft. The skins played outstanding defense and even on O looked crisp. We lost due to 11 penalties and ST.

Rams should win. 23-20.

Daved202

UDFA
Wow I am really taken aback by some of the fans responses. Did they skip out on the last couple of years and not see their team?

The Redskins have been pretty below average and I don't think they have done anything to really make some great improvement other than yanking Griffin.

I can't see anyone picking them over this Rams team right now. Frankly if the Rams play like they did last week the Redskins won't even be in the game, they will have no chance.
We added 6 new defensive players and the OL has gotten better. cousins looked pretty good it was miscommunication on his ints

Daved202

UDFA
Any given Sunday man. I believe the Rams will win but in this league anyone can win at anytime...unless you're the 2008 lions....and unless your playing the 2015 Rams...Oh.....

Best of luck this week...kinda...well on the injury front at least.
Thank you for your humble comment. But rams will win you have a way better HC than we do and the skins are still morons for letting Greg williams go.

Daved202

UDFA
One big addition we did add to our backfield was addind Matt Jones. Matt Jones will overtake Alfred Morris during the season. He is basically another Steven Jackson .

Ask any skins fan..dudes legit and alot of us want to trade Morris.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thank you for your humble comment. But rams will win you have a way better HC than we do and the skins are still morons for letting Greg williams go.
You're not making this very fun.
Talk some smack. Even if you don't mean it.

Daved202

UDFA
You're not making this very fun.
Talk some smack. Even if you don't mean it.
Alright well lets face it man the hawks killed them selves that game. They basically gave you guys a free W with the offside kick.

All I can say is week 2 skins will punch you guys REALLY.REALLY HARD in the mouth.

We arent the 2014 skins nor the 2012 skins. Our D is legit and I see an upset.

20-17 skins. Sig bet anyone.