What Redskins Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Actually I like the Redskins QB future.............. After this season they'll be in position to take another Mich State QB and he'll do better than the current one.........
Personally, I have my eye on a certain Ohio State QB!!!:shades:

Daved202

UDFA
Not when it comes to predictions. You picked Washington to beat the Dolphins in Week One.

? I never made any predictions. I thought we would have lost. I predicted a 30-14 type game the skins looked awful in preseason at the time.

Last edited:

Daved202

UDFA
Actually? That's "nevermore" you're looking for. Nether refers to either "lying beneath the earth's surface, infernal" or "lower or under."

And there's the spelling lesson for today! Tomorrow's spelling lesson: learning the word "annihilation." As in what will happen to your team tomorrow! :D
Haha true man.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Thanks. My biggest challenge will be avoiding anything football related, to avoid spoilers, until that game is uploaded.
That's gonna be hard as hell. Guessing you won't be visiting this site till after you watch.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
That's gonna be hard as hell. Guessing you won't be visiting this site till after you watch.
Yeah, I'll probably be MIA for at least 24 hours. The one day my sister needs help moving, and it has to be when the Rams are playing.

I'm off. See you guys in like 2 days.

Daved202

UDFA
You've been a good member here, should continue to come back after this game. Always enjoy other teams fans chiming in on stuff like a certain cowpoke fan.

Haha you want me to come back so I can reply to threads after you guys lose such as.

" Fire jeff fisher now"

" we should of drafted rg3"

" should we bench foles?"

" should we bench Donald and quinn?"

" rams have interest in former cardinals/eagles player Kevin Kolb".
Haha:p

When skins lose its like the end of the world I mean literally .

Daved202

UDFA
Yeah, I'll probably be MIA for at least 24 hours. The one day my sister needs help moving, and it has to be when the Rams are playing.

I'm off. See you guys in like 2 days.
Dude be strong, whatever you do dont read the youtube comment box and stay away from ESPN/ PFT/ etc. Be strong! Man be strong.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
? I never made any predictions. I thought we would have lost. I predicted a 30-14 type game the skins looked awful in preseason at the time.

Yes, you did. You had the Redskins winning 20-16.

Daved202

UDFA
Yes, you did. You had the Redskins winning 20-16.
On espn comment box? I only chat on the washington post and espn. My ES account got banned a long time ago.

I predicted us to lose by a td or 13. I didnt feel comfortable with our D at the time.