What Raiders Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
So the coaching we have now won't allow us to not be prepared for the 1st game of the season. It could be close, at least for a while, but I think the rams win going away.

The first few games of the regular season usually have starters still rusty due to the CBA limiting practice schedules. Just hoping the rustiness of our starters on offense doesn't lead to injuries.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
--------------
Raiders will win I guarantee it
-------------
homer.gif

------------
Rams defense ain't ready for that raiders powerful offense
-----------
jack.gif

------------
People assume raiders are going to lose because of Mack?! Last time I checked 1 person dose not make or break a team. #RaiderNation
-------------
butthurt.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Provided you understand it is a set of fictional rules invented in the last couple of hundred years, some of which are as debatable as the catch rule. Didn't exist in Shakespeare's time, no wonder he couldn't express himself properly.

Interestingly enough, improper grammar was used as far back as Lewis and Clark's expedition. You're right that proper grammar hasn't been used since recently, but that's not an excuse to misuse it in today's time.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
https://www.silverandblackpride.com...-odds-super-bowl-jon-gruden-first-coach-fired

NFL betting lines: Following Khalil Mack trade Raiders win total takes big hit, odds Jon Gruden first coach fired rises
By Levi Damien

What a difference a day makes. The moment the word came down that Khalil Mack had been traded to the Bears, Vegas odds did quite a turn. Everything changed. From the Raiders having a projected winning record and threatening to make some noise, to dropping to a losing record and out of the playoff conversation.

Prior to that move, the Raiders over/under for the season was 8.5 wins by Bovada and 8.0 by Westgate. Now they sit at 7.0 wins according to SportsBettingDime.com and 7.5 by Westgate. Their over/under win total went from second in the AFC West to tied for last in a blink.

Westgate also doubled the Raiders’ odds to win the Super Bowl from 20-1 to 40-1 and from 10-1 to 20-1 to win the AFC. Those odds put them in the bottom ten in the league.

And the odds of Jon Gruden being the first head coach fired were cut in half, going from at the shortest 28-1 by Bovada, with even longer odds from SBD to being tied with Jay Gruden at 14-1 odds.

That’s the sixth highest odds to be first coach fired. Which is kinda crazy considering he signed a 10-year, $100 million deal and hasn’t even coached his first regular season game yet. Trading away a superstar in his prime will do that to ya.
-------------------------
So we don't have a game this Monday to talk about?
--------------

It appears that we have the advantage at the long snapper position.
------------
white-flag-gif-3.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter

View: https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1037414650969710592

I mean, if Irvin-Key-Hurst-PJ can get pressure on Goff...that could be a big X factor
--------------
..we may have the lead and keep going. We just going to have to see. We will not stop though. #neverquit #Noletup #RaiderNation
---------------
Aka lord please have mercy on our defense. Especially since we don't have Khalil Mack
-------------
You guys all suck, you act like he said something pertaining to Khalil Mack being gone. He just knows the Rams have a good offense. Khalil, couldn't prevent us from being in the bottom half on D over the last 4 years so why would it be any different? He's gone get over it!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://twitter.com/mattschneidman/status/1037414650969710592

I mean, if Irvin-Key-Hurst-PJ can get pressure on Goff...that could be a big X factor
--------------
..we may have the lead and keep going. We just going to have to see. We will not stop though. #neverquit #Noletup #RaiderNation
---------------
Aka lord please have mercy on our defense. Especially since we don't have Khalil Mack
-------------
You guys all suck, you act like he said something pertaining to Khalil Mack being gone. He just knows the Rams have a good offense. Khalil, couldn't prevent us from being in the bottom half on D over the last 4 years so why would it be any different? He's gone get over it!

schadenfreude.ha!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
https://www.silverandblackpride.com...-odds-super-bowl-jon-gruden-first-coach-fired

NFL betting lines: Following Khalil Mack trade Raiders win total takes big hit, odds Jon Gruden first coach fired rises
By Levi Damien

What a difference a day makes. The moment the word came down that Khalil Mack had been traded to the Bears, Vegas odds did quite a turn. Everything changed. From the Raiders having a projected winning record and threatening to make some noise, to dropping to a losing record and out of the playoff conversation.

Prior to that move, the Raiders over/under for the season was 8.5 wins by Bovada and 8.0 by Westgate. Now they sit at 7.0 wins according to SportsBettingDime.com and 7.5 by Westgate. Their over/under win total went from second in the AFC West to tied for last in a blink.

Westgate also doubled the Raiders’ odds to win the Super Bowl from 20-1 to 40-1 and from 10-1 to 20-1 to win the AFC. Those odds put them in the bottom ten in the league.

And the odds of Jon Gruden being the first head coach fired were cut in half, going from at the shortest 28-1 by Bovada, with even longer odds from SBD to being tied with Jay Gruden at 14-1 odds.

That’s the sixth highest odds to be first coach fired. Which is kinda crazy considering he signed a 10-year, $100 million deal and hasn’t even coached his first regular season game yet. Trading away a superstar in his prime will do that to ya.
-------------------------
So we don't have a game this Monday to talk about?
--------------

It appears that we have the advantage at the long snapper position.
------------
white-flag-gif-3.gif
Say wut?
~Jake McQuaide

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The first few games of the regular season usually have starters still rusty due to the CBA limiting practice schedules. Just hoping the rustiness of our starters on offense doesn't lead to injuries.
I just point to the Highest Scoring Offense going against the Best Defense in 2018 every day in practice, has to have a benefit. I remember Talib commenting with admiration about our offense the first day of practice, "They fast!"

Ants

Starter
Respectfully, it's not necessary (I should have used "gone"). I couldn't find the "went" in my post until now. My job entails formal writing with precise wording. On the other hand, this is a forum. It's an escape from work that I use in my spare time, so I'm not worried about making a mistake every now and then. We'll all just have to endure it together. ;) :p

Well in that case, I think you should have said "I should of". :redcard: :LOL:

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Kolton Miller, 6'9" 309 lbs, is the rookie L offensive tackle who will be squaring off against the Rams D-line on Monday night. The writer in the article below doesn't think too highly of him. If Gruden is wise he will place a TE and/or an RB on his side to help him out. This should be an interesting matchup. To read the comments click the link and scroll down.
****************************************************************************************
https://www.silverandblackpride.com...lers-lackluster-raiders-preseason-performance

Kolton Miller’s lackluster Raiders preseason performance
By Arash Akbar

https://www.silverandblackpride.com...o-replaces-khalil-mack-and-other-observations

2018_season_depth_chart.png
AWESOME. I mirrored this elsewhere...hope that is ok

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
They going to have Cook inline block on Brockers for protection? Scary...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Should we break the news to them or just let them go in peace?

Fuck it tell em how long its been since our long snapper made a bad snap. Of course I cant remember that ever happining. Isnt McQuaide 1 of the best in the business?