What Raiders Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
* For any Raiders fans reading this, we invite you to come in and join the discussion. It's easy and free. * :cool:
**********************************************************************************
Yes, fellow Rams fanatics, it's that time of year again as we delve deep into the minds of opposing fans before and after every game their team plays against the Rams. Unlike previous seasons, the mockery and derision of opposing fan bases will most likely be replaced by envy and fear, as it should be. :)

I attended quite a few Raiders games while living in San Jose, CA for over 30 years. It's not an easy opponent no matter what the team looks like on paper. The Black Hole filled with their rabid fans doesn't help.

OaklandBlackHole_9w0bk3zr_jfbk0c8h.jpg

www.sportsonearth.com

The Rams are 1-3 vs. the Raiders in Oakland. The Raiders lead the series 8-5. That said, as others here have mentioned, the Rams will start off slowly, build momentum and eventually dispose of the Raiders in expected fashion. Don't freak out if the score is close at the end of the first half. All will be well.
********************************************************************************
Raiders fans are still in collective shock over their abysmal offseason culminating in the trade of Khalil Mack. So the focus, for the most part, has not yet shifted to their upcoming game against the Rams. There are some comments here and there but that will change during the week as cold, hard reality sets in.

These are selected comments. To read all the comments and in their full context click the links provided. Enjoy!
******************************************************************************************
https://www.silverandblackpride.com...happy-not-to-face-khalil-mack-oakland-raiders

LA Rams Todd Gurley and company happy not to face Khalil Mack

Hopefully our young DL steps up, and punishes them for taking us lightly.
----------------
Tank is first string on that side.
That makes sense he has several years of experience. Being a 49er he has faced the Rams many times.
Gurly is his #1 target.
-----------
Smiling ear to ear waiting for Monday Night
Bruce Irvin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jellie Ellis,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,P.J. Hall,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tank Carradine
Arden Key,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Maurice Hurst,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Treyvon Hester,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Fadol Brown
Shilique Calhoun ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Frostee Rucker
--------------
I gotta be honest
That linebacker corps looks lackluster at best.
--------------
Raiders laughingstock of the league, all raiders opponents know the raiders are in rebuild mode, and all the other teams know we got weaker.

Yup, just as terrible as yesterday. Now we have more independent confirmation lol.
Damn, already drinking before 9:00 a.m.
--------------
Until proven otherwise, we have no defense.
--------------
https://raiderforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13675&view=unread#unread

Rams vs Raiders What we're looking for

Not to get beat 52-0 by them again

------------
I suspect it will be a close game. Depending upon how much or how little the last 24 hours impacts the team will go a long way in determining if they are able to win it.

P.S.: No more fence sitting. Raiders win and the main story-line is: Rams' Big names on D Outplayed by the Upstart Raider D.
-----------
Gunther loves using Double-A Gap pressure. It will be fun to see Goff piss himself when his daddy McVay on the sidelines calls the wrong protection package.

The Rams weakness is their LBs ... After they get trucked a couple of times by Lynch, I want to see them in pass coverage against Jalen Richard and Jared Cook. This will be Jared Cook's super bowl, he will want to make the Rams regret cutting him before the 2016 season.
-------------
A bad loss to start the season. This is based on what I've seen from our tackles. Carr is going to get killed.
-----------
My main concern is their corners. Marcus Peters eats Derek for breakfast. In this case dinner. If Derek starts floatin the deep ball it’ll be pick city. Talib and Peters is a scary combo. I bet Gruden is going to put a heavy emphasis on the run game. Can our secondary hold up? If Conley is good to go we already are way better than last year on the corner.

The weakness of this defense is at safety. The Rams lost their deep threat in Sammy Watkins but replaced him with Cooks who gave us trouble in the past. They don’t have a prolific tight end so that’s a bonus. We need to get to Goff and stop Gurley. Can this defense generate a pass rush? I am not a Bruce Irvin fan. I see him take too many plays off. He is not relentless.
----------------
As for Talib i think Nelson has the experience & juice to man handled him all night, Talib is always great when he get people riled ip & annoyed Nelson wont do that he’ll be cool calm & collected & brush him off.

The run game is key as well Suh cant play the run he was getting blown off consistently by our interior last year & Donald not being there all preseason he could be rusty, shame we could have Warren on the roster a combination of him & Lynch could work the Rams over physically big punishing o-line & runner would have been perfect.
---------------
I don't think we'll get blown out but I don't think we'll win. Rams 28 Raiders 17
-------------
Really tough team to open the season against, I hate saying it but I have a bad feeling about this game
-----------
34-24 Raiders. A late 24. Gruden will BEG this team to make him look good lol.
------------
I expect the Rams to win by at least ten....
-------------
Looking to not be embarrassed
-----------
We’re gonna get smoked...

52-14 smoked!
-----------
I expect this game to be comical
------------
Aaron Donald don’t got shit on Rodney Hudson. Our defensive line is gonna EAT to prove a point.

31-14 Raiders.
-------------
I predict we will not only beat the rams, we will blow them out by at least 10 points.
------------
The Rams are full of high-priced, high-profile cancers. This reminds me of the Eagles “dream team” that Nnamdi went to. Just watch what happens to a team like this when they encounter a little adversity. Talib, Peters, and Suh? This young coaching staff better know how to deal with that.
-----------
A blow out by the Rams.
-----------
We can win this game. Not sure why some are saying we will get blown out. We have talent also and we’re 12-4 two seasons ago with vastly better coaching on both sides of the ball. It will be a close game. Raiders 27-24.
-----------
I think we're going to get killed. Rams are familiar with their system while Gruden is trying to get a feel for his team...Probably do better as the year goes on.
-----------
We ran all over Suh last year in Miami, Peters doesnt have Eric Berry to cover his ass any more, Talib again doesn't have the no fly zone covering him, Goff is far from the finished product he has his flaws, We have speed now to cover Cooks add to thst he an average receiver & Donald hasnt been in camp so wont be fully ready to turn it on but even then i think Hudson, KO & Gabe could shut him & Suh down

We went 12-4 then it imploded this has happened to plenty of teams over the years you give to much respect to the Rams they are good they may well best us but there not unbeatable they have to see Raiders fans give up just because one player leaves is actually a sad state of affair
-------------
The key will be if we can stop Gurley and their run game. Not sure how our young guys are against the run, but losing Mack definitely hurts. They are a good team, but not unbeatable. Goff isn’t great and I can seem him regressing a tad like Carr did. I think we be in it until the end.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
I’ve missed these. Opponents fans will seem much less optimistic than in year’s past I’m guessing!

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
"Aaron Donald don't got crap on Rodney Hudson."

o_O

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
"Aaron Donald don't got crap on Rodney Hudson"...

...um...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....*deep breath*...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are always fun to read.

The Rams are full of high-priced, high-profile cancers. This reminds me of the Eagles “dream team” that Nnamdi went to. Just watch what happens to a team like this when they encounter a little adversity. Talib, Peters, and Suh? This young coaching staff better know how to deal with that.

58d14b70ec0d1.image.jpg

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Thats the kind of wishful thinking before a likely beatdown that we Rams fans are all too familiar with...

…..

Legend
Raider Nation is hurting right now....

Martavious gone

Mack gone.

Hope......gone.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They've got a player called Frostee Rucker? What he likes a punch up in the snow?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
These dudes sound just like we did during the shit years. They’re in for a rude awakening. I kinda feel bad...not.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I learned a lot today:

Peters is a bum who doesn't have berry to cover him anymore (but he has Joyner and Johnson?)

Suh can't stop the run

Donald will be Rusty

Goff has never seen pressure up the A gap before

Boy, these threads are bittersweet .can't wait for Monday night lol

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Tfw a casual fan with lots of emotion says something that's just...wrong.

jake-no.gif

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
"This young coaching staff better know how to deal with that." Wade is 71. Bet he'd welcome that comment.:rolllaugh:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's like being in Galvestion the morning before the Great Galveston Hurricane in 1900, hearing people say "Ah, we'll just get wet and maybe some flooding..." The local weather guru Isaac Cline, said that because of the gentle sloping of the ocean floor outside of Galveston, serious hurricanes could never develop in Galveston.

8,000 to 12,000 died from that hurricane, and shifted regional influence from Galveston to Houston, forever.

Oakland fans, the hurricane is coming to the Black Hole on Monday Night.