What New Name Are You Slapping On That Team In DC?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about the Washington Columbian's? Lot's of unused Christopher Columbus statues needing a home

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I'm 1/64th native american and I approve of the name "the Washington darkRedskins."

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Howabout the Washington Sun Blockers?
Or the Washington UVA's?

Nah. I'll keep trying.

Well, UVA's is out because of the University of Virginia and as to the Sun Blockers, people who love the shade will be for it, people who worship the Sun will protest.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, UVA's is out because of the University of Virginia and as to the Sun Blockers, people who love the shade will be for it, people who worship the Sun will protest.
One thing is sure, Dan Snyder will pick the shittiest name ever..

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about something related to sweat shops since of alol people Nike is getting righteous about the Redskins name. The ultimate hypocrisy is Nike and the people they pay millions complaning about Redskins.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
The Washington Nickels. They can probably keep their logo and save money.

1594680004893.jpeg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about something related to sweat shops since of alol people Nike is getting righteous about the Redskins name. The ultimate hypocrisy is Nike and the people they pay millions complaning about Redskins.

the Washington Nike Slaves

1594686015007.png

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just curious, doesn’t the NFL have a uniform rule that takes two seasons to change uniforms? I remember that was what we were told when our uniforms didn’t match. Are they going to insert a “ pandering to social justice” clause that’ll circumvent their standard operating procedure? Asking for a friend. ‍:unsure:

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, Im just outside of DC, and apparently someone here Trademarked all of the frontrunners the last time this was a big deal. So it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I’ve always been curious about this. You are correct that “Indians” is not a proper term but neither is “Native American” since America was named after an Italian explorer and map maker. So what is the right term? What did the indigenous people of the now, United States, call their land? I should know this and am certain I surely was taught it decades ago but it’s not in the old memory banks any longer. So much for thread drift, sorry.
Indigenous people

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
How about Washington Wonders? As in "I wonder what ever happened to the Redskins?"