What New Name Are You Slapping On That Team In DC?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Let's have some fun here branding that team in Washington. This is your chance to slap a new name on them.

I've really hated them since the playoff beatdown they gave us in the 80's... so I have a name that fits my hate for them perfectly. Maybe your suggestion is one for the team to really consider... or maybe your suggestion is more appropriate like mine.

Let's tell Snyder what he should name that team of his!!!

I'm calling them the Foreskins.

Snaz

Pro Bowler
Name
Shawn
I find it so weird that I keep reading Native Americans are not offended, but so many want them to change their name.

Washington Warriors for alliteration.
Washington Red Men
Washington Reds
Washington Crimson
Washington Red Bloods

Last edited:

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well Washington will probably change the name to their city as well, so how about:
The Federaltown Protestors...team mascot: Molotov cocktail.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Washington Gun Takers, already have the logo.

1594305126928.jpeg

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Deadskins. It's accurate and only offends dead people. And how would they even know?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm trusting everyone here to act like the children that we are. Name this turd franchise whatever you want...

But keep politics out of it.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The Washington Crooks (named after politicians).

The whole reason they are changing the name is because it is offensive to some group. Therefore, this name has to be rejected since it is offensive to crooks to compare them to politicians.

Always remember - 99% of politicians give the rest a bad name.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Don't get political about this political topic in our most political town unless it's the right politics okay guys!

the Washington Gun Sellers

bluecoconuts

Legend
Redtails makes some interesting designs, and it flows off the tongue pretty well in my opinion.

I sort of hope they do a total rebrand. Their logo is lame, their colors are lame, their name is lame, their stadium is lame, their history is lame, everything is lame. Might as well use this as a total rebrand.

Apparently they want to totally scrap all Native American imagery, but plan on keeping their color scheme “for now”. Which I hope is temporary (makes sense, so fans with old jerseys can still be reaping the home real colors) because meh. That color scheme doesn’t do it for me.

Maybe they can do an anti-cowboy angle. Washington Harsh Winter of 1867’s or the Washington Barbed Wires maybe?

Stupid owner, stupid team, stupid colors, might as well go for the stupid name too.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Or cover all bases.

Washington David and flock of Eagle egg eating Magpie during the harsh winter of 1886’s.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Redtails won a fan poll a couple years ago. I'm guessing that's going to be the way they'll go.