What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
Odd that all these Cowboys fans think they have a better running game. I mean Zeke a beast but, even with the injuries to Brown and Gurley, the Rams are ranked #3 in rushing offense compared to the Cowboys at #10.

I get that they probably haven’t seen many Rams games but do a little Google search before you post your “facts”.

Oh and if the Rams win I can’t wait to see the Cowboys boards afterward. It will be the sweetest thing next to reading Hawks/49ers fan crying.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
First off welcome to the board hope you enjoy your time here. We have a resident Cowboy fan who is great fun to talk with hope you follow the same path. I did however tune out the majority of your post after the opening paragraph.

So we're penalized for having a bad game on the road in bad weather vs one of the best defenses, actually the top rushing defense, in the league. Yet fail to mention the goose egg you guys laid against the Colts more recently than our bad performance vs the Bears. Also talk about the solid run defense while the Colts threw up 180 yards against you and the Giants the following week putting 35 on you while going for 5.7 ypc. Yes I realize you'll claim to have rested starters in week 17. Something incidentally the Rams did in part of both week 16 and 17.

It is amusing the Cowboys fans brag about their offense, an offense that scored almost 12 points a game less than the Rams offense did. Cowboys point differential on the year with this amazing offense and defense? A whopping +15 yet the lowly Rams could only muster a +143.

Goff won't have time to throw the ball, btw he was sacked 33 times on the year compared to Dak being sacked 56 times. And with the Hulk lining up opposite a rookie and a backup center that could be a turning point in the game.

We get it you think your team has all the momentum. You beat Seattle while our boys were chillin at home in the hot tub. You guys needed a last minute touchdown to beat the lowly Giants oh and a 2 point conversion that was the week after getting shut out. Yeah something the Rams avoided. While we cruised through week 16 and 17 resting starters, including Gurley the entirety of both weeks. So if squeaking out a win vs the lowly Giants and getting shut out is momentum? You can have it. I'll take the lowly Rams.

There you have it @johneric8 , class is now dismissed. :rolllaugh:

Well done @OldSchool, we'll done.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well if the Cowboys fans really believe they’re going to take over the Coliseum then I hope they began purchasing tickets 7 days ago

This isn’t like the regular season
I hope you are right! I hear some predicting 60% Cowboy fans and only 40% Rams fans

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In dens remark he had him lined up at WR though. I am just jabbing and having fun. I like we have been in the 12 some as of late

Personnel packages are based on the players on the field. Formations are based on where they align. TGIII and CJA are both HBs, so if both are on the field with 1 TE, it's 21 personnel. It doesn't matter where they line up. :)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not here to talk smack or belittle the Rams whatsoever but I would like to discuss the game. The big thing that sticks out to me is you guys only scoring like 6 points against the Bears. I also remember seeing the Eagles give you guys a hard time with NFC east style football.

The match up that really favors the Cowboys is the fact that we pound the ball and this is a big weakness of the Rams. If Zeke is punishing the Rams front than prescott will be setting playactions and designed runs all day long. Of course the Rams have a fabulous offense, but how good is it going to look with amount of pressure that Goff will be under? Prescott has played in two playoff games now and the one his rookie year against Aaron Rogers he was arguably the best player on the field that day. He held up and got them ahead late in the game only to have our defense let us down as they use to do religiously.

Goff will not have much time so he will either have to dump it off or run for it. I don't thing the dump passes will be very effective either because of our incredibly fast and hard hitting linebackers. Having said all of this, the Ram's won a lot of games, but if you look at momentum right now that definitely falls into the Cowboys favor.

Keep in mind this all from my perspective, I totally understand that the Ram's have some match ups that favor them as well, but most of those are offensive advantages. Aaron Donald is obviously a handful so that will be interesting to see how they play him. At the end of the day, the Rams should win, they're at home, better record, ETC, but we all know how these things play out at times. As a guy that watches every interview, every locker room interaction I can involving my team, I can honestly tell you that this team really believes in each other and have a refuse to lose attitude and as much as everyone says everything goes through zeke, it starts with Dak and his incredible win to compete and do whatever it takes to win in big games. I've never seen anything like the guy in terms of his leadership qualities and winning attributes.

If I'm a Rams fan I'm extremely worried, but as a Cowboys fan I'm very concerned about the Ram's as well. We all want our team to win at the end of the day, but I'm not sure the Cowboys and their fans don't want it a little bit more at this point since it's been since the 90's since our team has been to an nfc championship game. The players, the fans, are so sick of the let downs that it's motivated them to do whatever it takes and the scary thing is, the team believes.

If the Rams win I will congratulate you guys for certain, but the information I'm sharing with you is coming from a gut feeling I have based on all the crazy things I'm seeing with our team right now. I hope each team comes out healthy and blessed.
Rams need to sell out to stop Zeke, and make Prescott beat us, with Talib covering Cooper. There is no Jason Witten anymore. The Rams will confuse the Cowboys defense and have them chasing their tails by the 2nd quarter
Rams 34
Cowboys 13

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Colts skunked the Girls a couple weeks ago , and they aren't the Bears defense. If our defense plays disiplined they will be fine .

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Who are some? Rams fans had a 7 day head start.

Cowherd and guests said so...Jason Whitlock and crew were joking about it. Skip Bayless was calling it a home away from home for Dallas since 1963 (training camps in thousand oaks and oxnard). I can't dismiss it since I've seen the freakin Cowpoke fans come out of the woodwork before in LA.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
This is home I feel about the Cowboys. We are "overrated" and get no respect. oh well. I think we match up well against the rams, and lets face it, the coliseum will be a neutral field.

Neutral field, so your fans were buying tickets last week?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I would argue (and I am biased, but not necessarily wrong) that the Cowboys have more dynamic weapons on offense. At the very least, the Cowboys certainly run the ball better – which is a significant problem for the Rams specifically (again – matchups are important). Given that, it is highly likely that this weekend’s game will be decided by defense and the running backs, more than the QBs.
I try to respect most people's opinion but this guy must be the biggest Homer on the face of this earth. How the hell could you even make yourself believe that the Cowgirls Offense is on the same level as ours much less better?:palm:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
No matter how many Cowboy fans show up and before the Rams moved back there were far more Cowboy jerseys in L.A. This game will still be better than if we were in Dallas

Ellard80

Legend
It's the playoffs so most matchups going to be extra tough. The best part about playing Dallas is that they are not an explosive offense. The worst part about playing Dallas is that they have a good running game.

Stack the box, and don't let Elliot or Dak beat us with their legs. Make Dak beat us from the pocket.

If we can get up early on them it would be huge since they are not a good passing team.

However getting up on them early will rough because their defense is no joke.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Pisses me off to keep reading it's like a home game or neutral field..
I sure hope we show up in full force now and beat the crap out of them

ninedeuce

Rookie
Who are some? Rams fans had a 7 day head start.

Season ticket holders were able to buy tickets for this game the Wednesday after we clinched the division in Detroit. Two days later very few seats were still available. I know there are a lot of people who purchase tickets in order to resell them but I don’t think there’s any way it will be 60%-40% Dallas fans.

Last edited: