What Cowboys Fans Are Saying

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Thank god it's a friggin' Saturday game. Tired of this waiting around shit. #LFG

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
It's strange. The Rams will get no credit for beating the Cowboys. It's like playing a lesser team and experts say "they should have beaten them anyway," if we do. If we don't, it's an expose of how we suck. When we beat the Saints, the Rams will still be underdogs against whoever we play in the Super Bowl.

Once we win the Super Bowl, there will be an asterisk that says "weakest Super Bowl winner in history. Well, probably not on the last one, but it sure feels that way.
This is home I feel about the Cowboys. We are "overrated" and get no respect. oh well. I think we match up well against the rams, and lets face it, the coliseum will be a neutral field.

johneric8

UDFA
I'm not here to talk smack or belittle the Rams whatsoever but I would like to discuss the game. The big thing that sticks out to me is you guys only scoring like 6 points against the Bears. I also remember seeing the Eagles give you guys a hard time with NFC east style football.

The match up that really favors the Cowboys is the fact that we pound the ball and this is a big weakness of the Rams. If Zeke is punishing the Rams front than prescott will be setting playactions and designed runs all day long. Of course the Rams have a fabulous offense, but how good is it going to look with amount of pressure that Goff will be under? Prescott has played in two playoff games now and the one his rookie year against Aaron Rogers he was arguably the best player on the field that day. He held up and got them ahead late in the game only to have our defense let us down as they use to do religiously.

Goff will not have much time so he will either have to dump it off or run for it. I don't thing the dump passes will be very effective either because of our incredibly fast and hard hitting linebackers. Having said all of this, the Ram's won a lot of games, but if you look at momentum right now that definitely falls into the Cowboys favor.

Keep in mind this all from my perspective, I totally understand that the Ram's have some match ups that favor them as well, but most of those are offensive advantages. Aaron Donald is obviously a handful so that will be interesting to see how they play him. At the end of the day, the Rams should win, they're at home, better record, ETC, but we all know how these things play out at times. As a guy that watches every interview, every locker room interaction I can involving my team, I can honestly tell you that this team really believes in each other and have a refuse to lose attitude and as much as everyone says everything goes through zeke, it starts with Dak and his incredible win to compete and do whatever it takes to win in big games. I've never seen anything like the guy in terms of his leadership qualities and winning attributes.

If I'm a Rams fan I'm extremely worried, but as a Cowboys fan I'm very concerned about the Ram's as well. We all want our team to win at the end of the day, but I'm not sure the Cowboys and their fans don't want it a little bit more at this point since it's been since the 90's since our team has been to an nfc championship game. The players, the fans, are so sick of the let downs that it's motivated them to do whatever it takes and the scary thing is, the team believes.

If the Rams win I will congratulate you guys for certain, but the information I'm sharing with you is coming from a gut feeling I have based on all the crazy things I'm seeing with our team right now. I hope each team comes out healthy and blessed.

Ants

Starter
Actually it is.
“He’s been shown to be ineffective against the double team.” Was his statement - He’s double teamed 70% of the time and part of the remaining 30% he’s TRIPLE teamed. And he’s still putting up these numbers.... So, ya, it’s ignorant.

You're talking about stats.
I'm talking about reality. If Donald blasts through between 2 Olineman, that probably counts as a double-team.
The point was that there wasn't much game planning involved.
Don't argue with me...take it up with Boone if you don't like it.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm talking about reality. If Donald blasts through between 2 Olineman, that probably counts as a double-team.

I doubt the cowboys are dumb enough to not game plan to slow AD, the bears double and triple teamed AD the whole game. Collinsworth even said that the bears OL told him before the game that was their plan. Boone is a fucking idiot if he believes that teams dont have to game plan to stop AD.

tempests

Hall of Fame

Teams game plan for Donald just like they do JJ Watt and Khalil Mack. Forget what Boone says. Listen to how opposing coaches and players talk about Aaron Donald every week.

“He’s a player that when you turn on the tape and you go through with your guys each week who the game-changers are, you put like three circles around him. He’s a game-changer times three.” - Matt Nagy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quite simple formula of success....

1. Don't turn the ball over Goff, Natson or anyone else.
  2. Keep Elliott in check, he'll get yards, but don't have him break off long runs
  3. Don't let Prescott hurt you with his legs.
  4. Cover Cooper
Really like @jrry32 idea of off the 12 Personnel Set, putting Gurley in the WR slot, with Anderson in the backfield and running some Jet Sweeps off of that formation....IMO, if Goff plays well and does not turn the ball over, Rams win.

Just to nitpick, Den, that would be 21 personnel. :neener:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Quarterback play is the biggest reason the Cowboys have a good shot of beating the LA Rams
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...n-cowboys-good-shot-beating-la-rams-hotter-qb
By Matt Mosley

In the aftermath of the Cowboys' 24-22 win over the Seattle Seahawks, my gut told me the road to an NFC title game appearance needed to go through the famed LA Coliseum. Maybe it was the memory of Dak Prescott lighting up the Rams in that preseason game in 2016. Or it could be the fact Cowboys fans have always shown up in a huge way when their team plays on the West Coast.

But for the purpose of this column, let's dig a little deeper. The biggest reason the Cowboys have a really good shot of knocking off the high-flying Rams is because they have the hotter quarterback in the matchup. Some of my fellow writers/broadcasters nearly injured themselves from tweeting so much that Jason Garrett had lost his mind by playing Dak Prescott the whole game against the New York Giants in Week 17. But I credit Jason Garrett and even the much-maligned Scott Linehan for knowing Prescott needed to regain his confidence, or swagger.

Prescott looked decisive in the passing game Saturday and then he closed out the Seahawks with his legs. I'm not trying to tell you that Prescott will be a better quarterback than Goff in the long-term. I'm just saying he's the quarterback who appears to have the most confidence of the two at the moment. And while Goff lost his safety-blanket wide receiver Cooper Kupp for the season in Week 10, Prescott was forging a productive relationship with Amari Cooper. The Cowboys have become a completely different offense with Cooper, although he's been much better at home than on the road. Again, maybe all those all Cowoys fans at the Coliseum will make him comfortable.

Prescott has done a much better job of protecting the football over the past three games after fumbling issues for much of the season. Goff put up monster numbers in the Rams' 54-51 Week 11 win over the Kansas City Chiefs, and that game was emblematic of a record-setting NFL season in terms of offense. But in the ensuing weeks, Goff's numbers tailed off in a big way. You may have been so busy tracking Prescott's concerning numbers that you missed Goff going through a three-game stretch (Week 13-15) where he only completed 55 percent of his passes and had one touchdown against six interceptions.

I was watching the Rams-Eagles game in Week 14 when Los Angeles had a chance to score at the end of the first half. Goff basically threw the ball away on three straight plays where he was trying to hit former Aggies great Josh Reynolds. He wasn't even in Reynolds' zip code on any of the throws and it led to a smattering of boos. Was it something that Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz had discovered, or had Goff suddenly lost his mojo?

I think what the Cowboys will see on tape is teams finally started taking away Goff's initial reads. He seems to flourish when he knows exactly where to go with the football at the start of the play. What the Bears and Eagles did in back-to-back weeks was show a lot of different looks so that Goff had to get to his secondary reads. This is an area where I think Prescott has an advantage. He can extend plays with his legs and still make plays downfield. Goff seems to get in trouble when he has to go off-schedule or spend too much time in the pocket.

I know the Cowboys had a brilliant game plan against Drew Brees and the Saints in Week 13. But it's hard for me to believe they were going to walk into the Superdome and produce a similar result. To be fair, Goff bounced back and had five touchdowns and no interceptions against the Cardinals and 49ers. Maybe he needed to regain his footing, just like Prescott. I just know that about a month ago, we would've clearly given the quarterback advantage in Saturday's game to the Rams. That's not quite as clear to me as we sit here today.,

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is home I feel about the Cowboys. We are "overrated" and get no respect. oh well. I think we match up well against the rams, and lets face it, the coliseum will be a neutral field.

Rams are 7-1 at the Coliseum. Cowboys are 3-5 on the road.

I'm not here to talk smack or belittle the Rams whatsoever but I would like to discuss the game. The big thing that sticks out to me is you guys only scoring like 6 points against the Bears. I also remember seeing the Eagles give you guys a hard time with NFC east style football.

The match up that really favors the Cowboys is the fact that we pound the ball and this is a big weakness of the Rams. If Zeke is punishing the Rams front than prescott will be setting playactions and designed runs all day long. Of course the Rams have a fabulous offense, but how good is it going to look with amount of pressure that Goff will be under? Prescott has played in two playoff games now and the one his rookie year against Aaron Rogers he was arguably the best player on the field that day. He held up and got them ahead late in the game only to have our defense let us down as they use to do religiously.

Goff will not have much time so he will either have to dump it off or run for it. I don't thing the dump passes will be very effective either because of our incredibly fast and hard hitting linebackers. Having said all of this, the Ram's won a lot of games, but if you look at momentum right now that definitely falls into the Cowboys favor.

Keep in mind this all from my perspective, I totally understand that the Ram's have some match ups that favor them as well, but most of those are offensive advantages. Aaron Donald is obviously a handful so that will be interesting to see how they play him. At the end of the day, the Rams should win, they're at home, better record, ETC, but we all know how these things play out at times. As a guy that watches every interview, every locker room interaction I can involving my team, I can honestly tell you that this team really believes in each other and have a refuse to lose attitude and as much as everyone says everything goes through zeke, it starts with Dak and his incredible win to compete and do whatever it takes to win in big games. I've never seen anything like the guy in terms of his leadership qualities and winning attributes.

If I'm a Rams fan I'm extremely worried, but as a Cowboys fan I'm very concerned about the Ram's as well. We all want our team to win at the end of the day, but I'm not sure the Cowboys and their fans don't want it a little bit more at this point since it's been since the 90's since our team has been to an nfc championship game. The players, the fans, are so sick of the let downs that it's motivated them to do whatever it takes and the scary thing is, the team believes.

If the Rams win I will congratulate you guys for certain, but the information I'm sharing with you is coming from a gut feeling I have based on all the crazy things I'm seeing with our team right now. I hope each team comes out healthy and blessed.

Every team wants it. Every team thinks it can win it all. Momentum is meaningless at this point. The Cowboys have a great defense. I think the world of their LBs. Their running game worries me. But Dak does not. I also think you're overselling the Cowboys pass rush a bit. It'll be an interesting game. The Cowboys are a tough stylistic matchup for the Rams, but we have advantages at the two most important spots, QB and HC.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
it starts with Dak and his incredible win to compete and do whatever it takes to win in big games. I've never seen anything like the guy in terms of his leadership qualities and winning attributes
So you've been watching football for 3 years. Cool.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Quarterback play is the biggest reason the Cowboys have a good shot of beating the LA Rams
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...n-cowboys-good-shot-beating-la-rams-hotter-qb
By Matt Mosley

In the aftermath of the Cowboys' 24-22 win over the Seattle Seahawks, my gut told me the road to an NFC title game appearance needed to go through the famed LA Coliseum. Maybe it was the memory of Dak Prescott lighting up the Rams in that preseason game in 2016. Or it could be the fact Cowboys fans have always shown up in a huge way when their team plays on the West Coast.

But for the purpose of this column, let's dig a little deeper. The biggest reason the Cowboys have a really good shot of knocking off the high-flying Rams is because they have the hotter quarterback in the matchup. Some of my fellow writers/broadcasters nearly injured themselves from tweeting so much that Jason Garrett had lost his mind by playing Dak Prescott the whole game against the New York Giants in Week 17. But I credit Jason Garrett and even the much-maligned Scott Linehan for knowing Prescott needed to regain his confidence, or swagger.

Prescott looked decisive in the passing game Saturday and then he closed out the Seahawks with his legs. I'm not trying to tell you that Prescott will be a better quarterback than Goff in the long-term. I'm just saying he's the quarterback who appears to have the most confidence of the two at the moment. And while Goff lost his safety-blanket wide receiver Cooper Kupp for the season in Week 10, Prescott was forging a productive relationship with Amari Cooper. The Cowboys have become a completely different offense with Cooper, although he's been much better at home than on the road. Again, maybe all those all Cowoys fans at the Coliseum will make him comfortable.

Prescott has done a much better job of protecting the football over the past three games after fumbling issues for much of the season. Goff put up monster numbers in the Rams' 54-51 Week 11 win over the Kansas City Chiefs, and that game was emblematic of a record-setting NFL season in terms of offense. But in the ensuing weeks, Goff's numbers tailed off in a big way. You may have been so busy tracking Prescott's concerning numbers that you missed Goff going through a three-game stretch (Week 13-15) where he only completed 55 percent of his passes and had one touchdown against six interceptions.

I was watching the Rams-Eagles game in Week 14 when Los Angeles had a chance to score at the end of the first half. Goff basically threw the ball away on three straight plays where he was trying to hit former Aggies great Josh Reynolds. He wasn't even in Reynolds' zip code on any of the throws and it led to a smattering of boos. Was it something that Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz had discovered, or had Goff suddenly lost his mojo?

I think what the Cowboys will see on tape is teams finally started taking away Goff's initial reads. He seems to flourish when he knows exactly where to go with the football at the start of the play. What the Bears and Eagles did in back-to-back weeks was show a lot of different looks so that Goff had to get to his secondary reads. This is an area where I think Prescott has an advantage. He can extend plays with his legs and still make plays downfield. Goff seems to get in trouble when he has to go off-schedule or spend too much time in the pocket.

I know the Cowboys had a brilliant game plan against Drew Brees and the Saints in Week 13. But it's hard for me to believe they were going to walk into the Superdome and produce a similar result. To be fair, Goff bounced back and had five touchdowns and no interceptions against the Cardinals and 49ers. Maybe he needed to regain his footing, just like Prescott. I just know that about a month ago, we would've clearly given the quarterback advantage in Saturday's game to the Rams. That's not quite as clear to me as we sit here today.,
This narrative is backwards. QB play is the reason the Rams WILL beat the Cowboys.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First off welcome to the board hope you enjoy your time here. We have a resident Cowboy fan who is great fun to talk with hope you follow the same path. I did however tune out the majority of your post after the opening paragraph.

So we're penalized for having a bad game on the road in bad weather vs one of the best defenses, actually the top rushing defense, in the league. Yet fail to mention the goose egg you guys laid against the Colts more recently than our bad performance vs the Bears. Also talk about the solid run defense while the Colts threw up 180 yards against you and the Giants the following week putting 35 on you while going for 5.7 ypc. Yes I realize you'll claim to have rested starters in week 17. Something incidentally the Rams did in part of both week 16 and 17.

It is amusing the Cowboys fans brag about their offense, an offense that scored almost 12 points a game less than the Rams offense did. Cowboys point differential on the year with this amazing offense and defense? A whopping +15 yet the lowly Rams could only muster a +143.

Goff won't have time to throw the ball, btw he was sacked 33 times on the year compared to Dak being sacked 56 times. And with the Hulk lining up opposite a rookie and a backup center that could be a turning point in the game.

We get it you think your team has all the momentum. You beat Seattle while our boys were chillin at home in the hot tub. You guys needed a last minute touchdown to beat the lowly Giants oh and a 2 point conversion that was the week after getting shut out. Yeah something the Rams avoided. While we cruised through week 16 and 17 resting starters, including Gurley the entirety of both weeks. So if squeaking out a win vs the lowly Giants and getting shut out is momentum? You can have it. I'll take the lowly Rams.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
First off welcome to the board hope you enjoy your time here. We have a resident Cowboy fan who is great fun to talk with hope you follow the same path. I did however tune out the majority of your post after the opening paragraph.

So we're penalized for having a bad game on the road in bad weather vs one of the best defenses, actually the top rushing defense, in the league. Yet fail to mention the goose egg you guys laid against the Colts more recently than our bad performance vs the Bears. Also talk about the solid run defense while the Colts threw up 180 yards against you and the Giants the following week putting 35 on you while going for 5.7 ypc. Yes I realize you'll claim to have rested starters in week 17. Something incidentally the Rams did in part of both week 16 and 17.

It is amusing the Cowboys fans brag about their offense, an offense that scored almost 12 points a game less than the Rams offense did. Cowboys point differential on the year with this amazing offense and defense? A whopping +15 yet the lowly Rams could only muster a +143.

Goff won't have time to throw the ball, btw he was sacked 33 times on the year compared to Dak being sacked 56 times. And with the Hulk lining up opposite a rookie and a backup center that could be a turning point in the game.

We get it you think your team has all the momentum. You beat Seattle while our boys were chillin at home in the hot tub. You guys needed a last minute touchdown to beat the lowly Giants oh and a 2 point conversion that was the week after getting shut out. Yeah something the Rams avoided. While we cruised through week 16 and 17 resting starters, including Gurley the entirety of both weeks. So if squeaking out a win vs the lowly Giants and getting shut out is momentum? You can have it. I'll take the lowly Rams.
Boom

That was perhaps thee most outstanding response I’ve read in my 6 years on this site

Bravo Sir

Last edited:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2019/1/6/18171467/a-first-look-at-the-cowboys-and-rams-playoff-game

A first look at the Cowboys and Rams playoff game

Best draw we could have had...
Decidedly easier environment, less dominant defense, less experienced opposing QB.
-------------------
We are going into fair weather or dome teams, or at the best idea… home field for the NFCCCG. I don’t think The Cowboys are shaking in fear of the SHAMS. We are going in with more confidence and consistent game time. The layoff or time off from game play has residual effects. You get rest, but you get away from timing in the game. Would you rather say …next?!? and keep a rhythm going while working? Or say give me a break I’ll catch up?

Catching up, breaks a rhythm in most cases. The Cowboys are keeping a good rhythm and are on an incline. The SHAMS were on a decline and taking a break.I ask if you were the boss, I ask you which employee, if both were qualified, would you ask to do the next job? The one still at rhythm or the one declining and just after taking a break?
--------------
This is going to be a tough game regardless. It is the playoffs. And the Cowboys better show up ready for a fight.

But if I have to choose between playing in New Orleans against a team that features a SB winning HC, a definite first ballot HoF at QB, and a defense with few holes and playing in California against a Rams team with a less experienced HC and QB, and a talented, but nevertheless more vulnerable defense… I am picking the latter every time. It doesn’t guarantee a win, but I like my chances more in the second scenario.
-------------
I think it's because this was everyone's preferred matchup.
And justifiably so. The Rams wanted us and not the Bears. We wanted the Rams and not the Saints. So in the Land of Internet Oversimplification, for some people "preferred" turns into "easier" which turns into "easy".

But I think most people acknowledge that there are no gimmes in the playoffs, let alone in the divisional round.
--------------
I would argue (and I am biased, but not necessarily wrong) that the Cowboys have more dynamic weapons on offense. At the very least, the Cowboys certainly run the ball better – which is a significant problem for the Rams specifically (again – matchups are important). Given that, it is highly likely that this weekend’s game will be decided by defense and the running backs, more than the QBs.
-----------
"...less dominant defense..." Again, unless Aaron Donald becomes a one-man wrecking ball--and that can happen anytime.
-----------
I think the LA Rams are just as good as New Orleans in a lot of ways and I believe too many people are sleeping on Jared Goff…

Sure, playing in LA vs NO may be easier, but it’s still a road game where Dallas hasn’t been as good as they’ve been at home, this season…
-------------
This is not even a road game for the Cowboys imo. Even Beagles fan from the East Coast can flood that Coliseum.
-------------
No way does the Coliseum present as much of a home field advantage as the Super Dome. We might even have a louder crowd than them.
-----------
Ironically, I actually think that the Rams are the slightly tougher draw in terms of the challenges that they present on offense...
Yes, Drew Brees is a master of his craft, but I think Sean McVay’s innovative offensive is very tough to defend with the many different things he likes to do and while Jared Goff isn’t on the same level, I think he’s shown to be pretty good in his own right too. Not to mention the challenge of dealing with Aaron Donald in the middle…
----------
People are sleeping on Goff for a reason he has been absolutely horrid over the past month or so.
----------
Goff is capable of picking teams apart when he has a clean pocket and is facing zone defense, but I doubt he’s going to have that. He’s also capable of looking totally lost, if you watch him in the PHI loss you’ll know what I mean. DAL has faced much better QB’s this season and held most of them in check.

-----------
The Rams have played one defense that was better than ours and that is the Bears. Who the Rams absolutely crumbled to and it shell shocked Goff so bad he then went on to lose to Foles the next week playing horrendously. I think after D-Law and Jaylon smith and gregory and collins and woods all get a piece of him itll throw him off his game.
------------
Just watched a couple NFL shows with early looks at the game
They both mentioned Rams defense facing a bad match up because of their run defense. If the Rams come out and put up points early and take a big lead, DAL is in big trouble. Their pass rush can start teeing off on Dak. But if DAL can stay in the lead or even, their defense is very beatable.

On the other side of the ball, again a bad match up for Rams. DAL run defense is stingy and LB’s are very fast. Gurley will have his work cut out and is coming back from knee injury (his back up is CJ Anderson, not a bad RB at all but not Gurley). If DAL shuts the run down like they did with SEA, the Rams are in trouble. DAL also has a good pass rush. Goff can get rattled under pressure. He’s not a scrambler like Wilson, he’ll go down much easier.

They both felt DAL got the better draw. Going to NO in their first road playoff game would have been a much greater challenge. LA will almost be like a home game, or at least a neutral site.
----------
We can limit Gurley
while being productive on the ground against their defense, which is the key. That makes them one dimensional while we control the clock. Not having Kupp has been the difference in their offense, Goff not being as confident or efficient as before.

To counter Donald, I would expect to see Dak operating more outside of the pocket than he has at any other time this season. I believe the game plan offensively will be similar to the one against Jax. I see the defense flying around and playing with a chip on the shoulder as they did vs. NO.

This is a game we should win based on an ideal road venue and favorable match ups. Combine that with a Philly upset, or a victorious but beat up NO team, and a SB trip is within our grasp. This path to the SB couldn’t have been set up better.
-------------
I am certainly less concerned about having to contain just Goff and Gurley, than I would be about having to continue to contain that 3-headed beast of Brees, Kamara, and Michael Thomas. I know we did it once already, but that was in Dallas and you just can’t assume we are going to be that dominant again (particularly on the road) – the D absolutely played out of their minds in that game.

While Aaron Donald is as good as they come, the Saints D is stronger from top to bottom. We may very well need to beat both the make the SB (and I think this team has the right kind of talent at the right positions to do it), but I would rather approach it in this order.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This narrative is backwards. QB play is the reason the Rams WILL beat the Cowboys.

Yeah, it's laughable that Dak is an advantage in this matchup. The dude was unimpressive against Seattle. And has been mostly unimpressive this year.

I have to nitpitck, my friend. They played Tampa Bay between the Colts and Giants.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But there is no team with a better record in the whole NFL, and we have only lost to playoff teams, unlike every other team in the playoffs who lost to non playoff teams. I think it's different.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, it's laughable that Dak is an advantage in this matchup. The dude was unimpressive against Seattle. And has been mostly unimpressive this year.

I have to nitpitck, my friend. They played Tampa Bay between the Colts and Giants.
My bad :) So it was still more recently than our Bears game and still more of a momentum killer, if we pay attention to those things.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Goff will not have much time so he will either have to dump it off or run for it.
Based on what?

Using Next Gen Stats, ESPN created some interesting new stats called Pass Block Win Rate and Pass Rush Win Rate. The Rams have the league's top ranked pass block win rate, and they're 2nd in the league in pass rush win rate (behind the Panthers). The Cowboys can't be found in the top 10 of either category. So in as much as you're fearful for Goff's time in the pocket, just relax. He'll be fine. Now Prescott on the other hand....

R.I.P.