Wentz to start game one

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its a fish or cut bait league nowadays. With the rookie deals being 4 year gigs, you need to get them out there. I applaud Philly for it. Sure he'll make his share of mistakes, but I also expect him to do some of the things that they drafted him for

5 years for first rounders.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
That west-coast-hybrid thing Pederson runs is easier to ease a QB into with its zone-read elements and its short game scheming open of wide receivers.
I really don't even know what kind of offense we run at this point.
I've heard it referred to the Peyton Manning offense, many times this preseason, but we know it is also a hybrid offense of sorts, with a running coordinator also. So, yeah, who the fuck knows.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No he isn't.Goff is going to make you look dumb
OK - though I admit to getting a grin out of this, can we stop with this tit for tat? The only tits should be in the boobies thread.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Don't really care about Wentz. That being said Wentz had probably had a worse preseason than Goff and is coming off an injury......sounds like philly has no other options.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
OK - though I admit to getting a grin out of this, can we stop with this tit for tat? The only tits should be in the boobies thread.
Guess your right.I will try to ignore any unfounded,illogical and just plain ignorant comments in the future.thanks

tahoe

Pro Bowler
No he isn't.Goff is going to make you look dumb
He may not get a chance seeing as he is the third string QB! Drink the kool-aid all you want im just calling it as I see it. You guys sure are taking this personal. You woulda thought I bad mouthing your mother or something.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
He may not get a chance seeing as he is the third string QB! Drink the kool-aid all you want im just calling it as I see it. You guys sure are taking this personal. You woulda thought I bad mouthing your mother or something.

Badmouthing my team is like badmouthing my family, in my honest opinion. And I bet that Goff is going to open some eyes and quell all doubt that he is the future of our franchise.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
They paid Chase Daniel all that change to inevitably be a backup. Good luck Wentz, you lost Lane Johnson for 10 games at RT, good thing Jason Peters is your left tackle.

I think Browns D with Ray Horton bring it and knock Wentz out week 1.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That west-coast-hybrid thing Pederson runs is easier to ease a QB into with its zone-read elements and its short game scheming open of wide receivers.
I really don't even know what kind of offense we run at this point.
We run the play as conservative as possible and don't risk any turnovers and hope the defense and special teams hold the other team to less than 20 and scores once or twice.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
We run the play as conservative as possible and don't risk any turnovers and hope the defense and special teams hold the other team to less than 20 and scores once or twice.
...and we average 160 yds on the ground and 225 in the air and 35:00 TOP and crush some skulls.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This should make Fisher question the wisdom of his decision.

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
That is one sweet ass helmet...Yours? or a pic you found.
Would love to see us sport that this year.

Not mine, just a pic I downloaded. I'd like to see the blue and white as the throwback but I am convinced that the 2019 change will be this look.