Wentz to start game one

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll be PERFECTLY clear. I don't care if Goff NEVER, EVER, EVER takes a snap for the Rams if the Rams win a Super Bowl with Keenum or Mannion or...Hekker at QB. I care about the TEAM. I care about WINNING. If it's with Goff, great! If it's not with Goff? /shrug. It's not remotely about Goff for me. It's about WINNING.

If you have to continuously tell people this don't you think your words say differently?

So all of this Goff adoration is beyond me.

Really? he's our (hopeful) future franchise quarterback who our front office and many others thinks highly of.

The difference is that you are expecting Fisher to be someone he's not and thus for Goff to progress in a fashion that's just not going to happen.

Ive only ever addressed Goff as a prospect. So this is literally made up. But again has literally nothing to do with what I said to you.

It's not about me being right. I have no control over the situation, so what I say has no impact. I'm just "reporting what I see", if you will. It's pretty obvious if you know what to look for.

This is the exact attitude I'm talking about. "Its pretty obvious is you know what to look for" are you kidding me? we should all be so grateful the accomplished NFL talent evaluator Macksayer has chosen to enlighten us. sure seems like its a lot about you being right

I took a hiatus because no one wanted to hear that Goff wouldn't get any development before. Now here we are...

THIS SENTENCE CAN LITERALLY BE SUMMED UP AS I TOLD YOU SO Are you even disagreeing with me anymore?

I don't expect you to even try to see where I'm coming from so ill just look for a block feature.

KDS73

Rookie
So go there

I did go there, which is when I saw the thread obviously. And now I'm back. Miss me?

Seriously man. Someone holding a gun to your head and forcing you to click on this thread? Instead of telling people what they should and shouldn't talk about (or telling people like me to leave), why not do the smart thing and just avoid the topic? You keep whining that you're getting sick of hearing about Wentz in this thread, yet you continue to click on it. Weird. If you don't like it, don't click on it. Pretty simple really.