Wentz to start game one

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't know. It's an Adam Caplan report. We'll see.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Wentz ribs are healed, he starts. Its that simple

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If Fisher is influenced by what Wentz is doing, then he really really needs to be fired.

Goff is a Ram. The only issues the Rams need to worry about in his timetable are Rams issues.

Us fans - we are another thing altogether. The better CW does the harder this will be for us - but we just need to get over ourselves.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If Wentz Starts I will be shocked.
I think even if by chance he did start it is due to different coaching philosophies, not that either Goff or Wentz is more prepared.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Wentz Starts I will be shocked.
I think even if by chance he did start it is due to different coaching philosophies, not that either Goff or Wentz is more prepared.
He will get killed...He has had little if any experience with the One's in Preseason, so it's all head knowledge. Sure he ran a Pro Style Offense, but this isn't N. Dakota State and he got hurt against those guys.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That west-coast-hybrid thing Pederson runs is easier to ease a QB into with its zone-read elements and its short game scheming open of wide receivers.
I really don't even know what kind of offense we run at this point.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
That west-coast-hybrid thing Pederson runs is easier to ease a QB into with its zone-read elements and its short game scheming open of wide receivers.

Hopefully not the kind that features Johnny Hekker.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Another obstacle which no one is talking about, is that the Eagles Oline sucks, which is what some are saying was another great reason for Sam to get the h.ell out of Philly, because his value/career would not endure another injury ended season. Better Oline and better surrounding cast in Minnesota. So if the Oline sucks, how is that good for another guy who has proven somewhat fragile in college and in the NFL, without any playing time vs scheming NFL defenses?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan

Don't think Fisher and Boras does either. I'm expecting a smashmouth offense as long as Gurley and Keenum are playing. I'm hoping Groh is the real deal because I have a lot of doubts about Boras being able to field a consistent passing offense.

Trony

UDFA
Name
Trony
If Fisher is influenced by what Wentz is doing, then he really really needs to be fired.

Goff is a Ram. The only issues the Rams need to worry about in his timetable are Rams issues.

Us fans - we are another thing altogether. The better CW does the harder this will be for us - but we just need to get over ourselves.

Well said! :)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It amazes me that some are so sure that Wentz is the second coming of a great QB, with few if any snaps even in Preseason, mostly because they want to play the "I told you card" when their preffered QB Wentz wasn't picked last draft. I liked Wentz too, but he has proven exactly nothing, including whether he is better than Goff.