PREGAME Viqueens vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Odds are we won't win this one. But if we're thinking we got a chance for an upset, these trade rumors ain't helping.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Remember 2023? It wasn't that long ago. We're not the Browns as an example. I have faith in our Rams. Run the fucking ball endlessly with Kyren and Blake. They'll be the duo studs for TNF showcase with 5 morons on the stage and field so add 3 or 4 more. ** I try to type and everything I watch Rams or whatever has random annoying ads**. We will compete Thursday night. And yes I know our former stud LT Whitworth is on there. They all suck ass. Every showcase have 5 now it annoying as fuck.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
These are Yards allowed Stats

Viks passing Def is 30th/ 2nd Rushing Def. 6th in Least Points Allowed.

We are 18th in Passing Def/ 30th in Rushing Def but have dropped our avg since the AZ game. 25th in Points allowed.

Offense Passing are Basically Tied at 13th and 14th/ Rushing We are 26th, Viks are 17th.

We score an avg of 19pts per game/Viks score 28

They won most of thier games by one score/We lost Most by 1. They struggle against passing Teams.

We faced Viks faced

Lions Giants
Cards 49ers
49ers
Texans
Bears Packers
Packers Jets
Raiders
Lions

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
I'd say reflections are mirrors. We're damn near up to par regardless of record. What I love about this team as many have said, last possession on the line aside from Sparrows. I still can't get that blowout outta my mind. A ton of blowouts this season across the greatest sport ever the NFL.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
therams.com
The Los Angeles Rams will host the Minnesota Vikings for their Week 8 Thursday Night Football 'LA BOLD' matchup on Thursday, October 24 at 5:15 p.m. PT.6

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I know a bit early but it's a TNF game so thought I'd get the pregame going. Mostly to just say that apparently TJ Hockenson is supposed to make his premiere this week against us. Of course he is... another TE to watch our ILB'ers chase across the field. Bleh.

Going to need to keep that offense off the field as much as possible. The Viking's oline is one of the healthiest in the NFL and I don't think have had any miss games. So another good test for the young pass rushers. Vikings defense is dangerous but can be ran against. Need a steady helping of Kyren with some Kupp magic.

If the Rams can win this one, I'll probably drink the kool aid for this season and hope we win the NFC west. LOL

Although, I will say that teams who start 5-0 often suffer a 2 game losing streak once they finally lose. Hoping for the defense to improve and Kyren to dominate the run game. Corum looked decent in his few snaps.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Also, skip Italian in LA. Definitely try some Mediterranean like bowls from CAVA
Love to see this. I was/am an investor in the Cava startup 10+ years ago. Best decision of my life. Go RAMS!! Go Cava!!!

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I understand the comment, and I am frustrated and disappointed with the current state of the Rams. However, I still don’t feel that way.

I feel fortunate to be a Rams’ fan; and I remain hopeful.

The NFL is a brutal sport … for the diehard fan. The highs and lows. Constant changes.

All that being said, outside of the Kansas City Chiefs, what team in the NFL has had a better run than the Los Angeles Rams over the past 8 years?

Hey, it would be fantastic to be a Chiefs’ fan in your early-20s. What about a lifetime Chiefs’ fan my age? Won a Lombardi when I was eight years old, and then did not go back to a Super Bowl for almost forty years, with some absolutely brutal playoff failures to endure.

Its a great time to be a Detroit Lions’ fan but for their lifetime fans my age, I am happy for them because it’s been half a century of mostly misery.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Outside of us and KC, it would be 49ers and Philly if talking just getting to SB.
I’m not talking ‘getting to a Super Bowl’.

I’m talking about everything and anything that could reasonably matter to a diehard fan. Wins and losses. Playoff appearances. Playoff performance. Championships. Exciting victories vs. Brutal defeats. Exceeding expectations vs. great disappointments. Star players. Entertaining games. National attention. Media attention. Player talent. Coaching talent. Front Office talent.

Everything and Anything that reasonably makes it enjoyable to love the Sport and the team one roots for.

The 49ers and Eagles!
No Fucking Way!

The 49ers have been a great regular season team. Better than the Rams. Four NFC Championship Games in five seasons … and NO Lombardis.

Thirty years since they won a Super Bowl. Missed opportunities and brutal disappointments. So close but always short. They are the 1970s Rams.