PREGAME Viqueens vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
She’s country not dim. Have you seen her earnings since her “hawk tuah” video?
Earnings that she lucked into by admitting she sucks dick?

Do you really think she planned to get rich when she said it?

At least she’s humble and like I said, nice. Plus she’s putting most of that money towards animal shelters. So kudos for that. But she’s pretty dumb.

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
We are the same age Brudda... I too was 11 in 78.

That a memory to always remember... beautiful eye candy and a victory over the queens. Hard to improve on that one!
Born in '64 so similarly brutal feelings towards both the Viqueens & Cowturds. Spilled gallons of tears after those bungholes knocked The Rams out of the playoffs seemingly every year through the 70s. That kind of pain gets in your bones.

Patience, not long-ball heroics. If McStafford indulge their worst tendencies, ie force-feeding Kupp downfield & stubbornly refusing to adapt to the defense/ trying to win "his way ", LAR is going to struggle, imo.

And a screen or 10 to Corum would be peachy, too.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Earnings that she lucked into by admitting she sucks dick?

Do you really think she planned to get rich when she said it?

At least she’s humble and like I said, nice. Plus she’s putting most of that money towards animal shelters. So kudos for that. But she’s pretty dumb.

If she's using the vast majority of her money towards charitable things, I'm fine with her. It's what I plan to do with all of the proceeds from my books.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Flying in to LA on the 23rd for my 1st ever Sofi Rams game!

My Viking friend and I (cool dude, paid for my ticket) will be staying at Lyfe Inn near Sofi. Will be looking for some good eats around. Anyone have any recommendations? I love seafood, italian, mexican, or any place that's high on the can't miss list.

Would like to meet whoever's going from ROD too at some point.

I'm probably going to wear a leather jacket and long pants. My usual is a sleeveless tee and shorts in warm weather but don't wanna freeze in Sofi at night.

brucebruce

Rookie
Flying in to LA on the 23rd for my 1st ever Sofi Rams game!

My Viking friend and I (cool dude, paid for my ticket) will be staying at Lyfe Inn near Sofi. Will be looking for some good eats around. Anyone have any recommendations? I love seafood, italian, mexican, or any place that's high on the can't miss list.

Would like to meet whoever's going from ROD too at some point.

I'm probably going to wear a leather jacket and long pants. My usual is a sleeveless tee and shorts in warm weather but don't wanna freeze in Sofi at night.

Awesome!

Coni's Seafood
Al Watan Halal Indian/Pakistani

Leather will be overkill and you'll sweat buckets into your jacket.

Where ya coming from? Stay length? Car rental?

Edit: Just noticed your usual is a tee that's SLEEVELESS. Bring short-sleeves...no one wants to be next to some dude's exposed body in a stadium or plane.

Also, skip Italian in LA. Definitely try some Mediterranean like bowls from CAVA and kabob plates from Zankou. Near Sofi you can settle for kabobs from Chicken Maison.

I don't know Mexican food near Sofi but don't leave LA with getting some—get a trusted recommendation. Most Mexican food is average. Many places are great but you need someone to point you in the right direction. Yelp/reviews are not helpful.

Last edited:

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Just signed up recently. I asked my Dad to watch his first Rams game in years yet I was born and raised. I asked because his wife is visiting family 3,000 miles away. I'm literally praying he says yes, I'm even buying dinner anything he wants. I just want to watch the Los Angeles Rams with him again regardless of outcome. We're on PRIMEtime baby. We've all earned our opportunities on Thursday night.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Awesome!

Coni's Seafood
Al Watan Halal Indian/Pakistani

Leather will be overkill and you'll sweat buckets into your jacket.

Where ya coming from? Stay length? Car rental?
Thanks will try those!

Leather at night at the game will be hot? Okay thanks for that though I would take it off, maybe thinking of not bringing if Sofi at night is even a hint of warm. Used to those breezy stadiums. I pretty much only bring a jacket at night just in case and if it isn't below 70s cold I'm game for that. Coming from Florida, 5 hr flight... getting close to jacket weather at night there.

23rd through 25th, we're just gonna uber everywhere. Friend said he'll take care of it. He went to the Whiners @ Vikings game with his wife and that's what they did there.

Last edited:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Looks like Boom will up for the game with a Full practice designation. Good, can use him at LG. Love seeing Puka on there. Also lowkey love see Reeder on there. Speights season starts now.