PREGAME Viqueens vs Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So for this game we get Kupp back. Also we will have Noteboom available in the event the rook struggles at LG. And Speights should get his debut.

Unfortunately the Vikes are in a great place right now as a team, so it's gonna be a tough game for the Rams. But we should be better on offense, and maybe Speights goes off on the defensive side.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
If they planned on trading Kupp they better do it before this game. Stafford is going to wear him out with the amount of targets he is going to get tomorrow.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I have been pretty
So for this game we get Kupp back. Also we will have Noteboom available in the event the rook struggles at LG.

No. Noteboom has been ruled Out.

Along with Reeder and Whittington.

Fiske and Gallimore are Questionable, as is (surprisingly) Nacua.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Not looking good for the OL. Notebook regresses to "out".

Rams offense plays like it did last Sunday, they're gonna come up empty.

JBRam77

Rookie
I'd say reflections are mirrors. We're damn near up to par regardless of record. What I love about this team as many have said, last possession on the line aside from Sparrows. I still can't get that blowout outta my mind. A ton of blowouts this season across the greatest sport ever the NFL.
OldNotDead?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Fiske and Gallimore are Questionable, as is (surprisingly) Nacua.
Oh good god. Omar needs to start otherwise they’ll run it right up the gut. After O delivers a couple thuds, they may second guess that decision.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Noteboom is the perfect example of the old saying; "it's not about your ability it's about your availability". I hope this guy is off the team after this season.

Psycho_X

Legend
Noteboom is the perfect example of the old saying; "it's not about your ability it's about your availability". I hope this guy is off the team after this season.
Only thing I can think is that the earlier practices in the week were just walk throughs due to short week and the injury designations were just guesses essentially. So maybe they didn't make good guesses and he's still a week away? Same for Whittington. Idk, hopefully he didn't come back and immediately get re-injured at the very least.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
Screenshot_20241024_070346_Samsung Internet.jpg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is he ever really "on the team"?
Should have cut him before the new league year and saved 5 mill.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Karty better get his head out of his ass for this game. Missing a PAT and a gimme FG isn't going to work against a real opponent like the ViQueens.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Rams optimistic Puka can make his return tonight? That would great. Him and Kupp gives the offense more punch.

Noteboom will probably return and play just enough games to make them think they can trust him one more year. Then he goes down again.

Karty is making me wonder if we still have problems with the kicking game. I start to feel like last year when they line up for a field goal or extra point. Crossing my fingers hoping for the best.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
It will be interesting to see if the Rams have more of a home field advantage tonight than in other games. I don't think the Vikings fan base travels like some of our other opponents, and you'd think there would be less out-of-town fans present for a Thursday night game.

I'll take any edge we can get!

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
So for this game we get Kupp back. Also we will have Noteboom available in the event the rook struggles at LG. And Speights should get his debut.

Unfortunately the Vikes are in a great place right now as a team, so it's gonna be a tough game for the Rams. But we should be better on offense, and maybe Speights goes off on the defensive side.

I didn't see anything in regards to Speights, did we see something suggesting he would fill in for Reeder? I saw Reeder was banged up but didn't see the extent of his injury.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I didn't see anything in regards to Speights, did we see something suggesting he would fill in for Reeder? I saw Reeder was banged up but didn't see the extent of his injury.
God knows what Shula is planning. We don't know what they're going to do as of yet. But it's hard to imagine them not giving Speights his look now.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
It will be interesting to see if the Rams have more of a home field advantage tonight than in other games. I don't think the Vikings fan base travels like some of our other opponents, and you'd think there would be less out-of-town fans present for a Thursday night game.

I'll take any edge we can get!

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, the queens don't have a huge following so I'd expect it to be a 80/20 crowd, which is huge for the rams.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
God knows what Shula is planning. We don't know what they're going to do as of yet. But it's hard to imagine them not giving Speights his look now.

Shit, I'm all for Speights playing but what an ask, here's your first game...Against the Vikings. lol. He can't be any worse than Reeder tho, so here's to hoping he's a stud!

Last edited: