Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Kerry
Just blew my whole mood. Dang third and fourth down and you don't even try to get it to your best wrs or your best te. If nothing else could have at least run on third on 4 down territory. That was trash. Not even going to watch NFL network this week or NFL channels just clear this loss and watch next Sunday.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Whoever moved my thread into here, I apologise. I didn't see a vent thread pop up when I was typing it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whelp....What's our draft position now?

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just a total team loss... from the waterboy right up to McVay. Woods played good today..., Webster... anyone else?
Akers played well. Without the last two penalties he would have been over 100 yards with a TD.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I still can't believe those 2 calls on 3/4th and short.

McVay isn't as smart as he thinks.

Do you think those plays had only one WR running routes??? It was Goff's decision to throw both of those balls deep when we need 4 yards. You understand both of those passing plays had either 3 or 4 receiving options right?? But you want to blame McVay for those decisions?? Get out of here.

Sorry but Goff just isn't the answer at QB, and its incredible how many people want him as our franchise QB.. he cant feel pressure and crumbles when it's close, terrible turnovers almost every game, and rarely makes the big play to win a game. He's good then hes bad, hes good then he's bad. That's the definition inconsistency and mediocrity and we wont be sniffing another Super Bowl with him as QB.

The defense has carried us all year long. ALL YEAR. And on a day when the defense actually lets us down, we needed a QB to lead us to victory but that doesn't happen around here.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
Vent fuck vent this was so abysmal it is hard to describe.

I would make the entire team to do wind sprints until all 53 throw up.

No focus, defense stops every team but not the fuckibg Jets!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Yup this sealed it for me. Dumb dumb dumb

Me too....

Could not believe the 3rd and 4. Really makes me doubt the intelligence of that 4th and 4 call that lost us the game.

I hate this feeling I have about McVay.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
If we lose the next 2, we're out of the playoffs right? There's a legit chance we miss the playoffs?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
2 things.

1) Jets just lost Lawrence. Jags now on the clock.

2) Maybe we get to keep Staley another year!

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Do you think those plays had only one WR running routes??? It was Goff's decision to throw both of those balls deep when we need 4 yards. You understand both of those passing plays had either 3 or 4 receiving options right?? But you want to blame McVay for those decisions?? Get out of here.

Sorry but Goff just isn't the answer at QB, and its incredible how many people want him as our franchise QB.. he cant feel pressure and crumbles when it's close, terrible turnovers almost every game, and rarely makes the big play to win a game. He's good then hes bad, hes good then he's bad. That's the definition inconsistency and mediocrity and we wont be sniffing another Super Bowl with him as QB.

The defense has carried us all year long. ALL YEAR. And on a day when the defense actually lets us down, we needed a QB to lead us to victory but that doesn't happen around here.
Here you are to bash goff after a loss. You're more predictable than mcvay on 3rd and long.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OMG! OMG! Terrible.

Webster can't beat the kicker on that?

I saw it with my own eyes and still couldn't believe it. He finally breaks one open and he can't beat a kicker one on one?

He can't step a kicker? Rubbish.

That ended up being the game there.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Someone is going to have to explain the analytics that supports two low percentage downfield throws when you have 2 plays to pick up 4 yards to put the team in position to continue a drive, needing a FG to tie or a TD to win. It took a shit storm to get us to that point, but McVay blew it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.