Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every few games the Rams shit the bed. It’s a recurring problem and it needs fixing. Pretty embarrassing to lose that but fair play to the Jets. At least no one will want hire Staley now!!

TXRams86

The Infamous
Most embarrassing loss in recent history, without a doubt. I don’t know much else to say other than McVay should be absolutely embarrassed with himself.

The Ramowl

Starter
To me this is on the coaching staff. Players weren't ready, game plan was inexistant. Also we can't close comebacks.
If this team is not in control from the start, it loses. That's in the head, and it's s not only Goff

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm over it. We are what we are. Which is a team with cracks in our OL. Teams who have the bigs who can take advantage are gonna give us probs. Not gonna change the remainder of this season.

But we have a shot at the playoffs so it ain't over yet. I am at least thankful we have a winning team with a chance even if it's looking slimmer than we hoped to go all the way.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why the hell do we throw a screen on 3rd and long when everyone knows its coming, then throw longish on 3rd and 4? You cant tell me we cant get a guy open at the sticks in that situation.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont know who's more disgusted with the outcome of this game, Rams fans or Jets fans

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a fiasco....

and to do it all in green tinged pants.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Lol! As if anyone thought the Rams would win against the worst team in the NFL.

I can tell within two possessions whether the Rams will win or lose at the start of every game.....

Lol man they suck balls these last two years. They really are all over the place!

I wouldn't doubt we lose out and fail to reach playoffs!

49 years of the same shit.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
This team is so inconsistent, no way you can go deep in the playoffs playing like that.

Flipper89

UDFA
Knew there’d be a ticky-tack flag considering how the game was being called, and there it was in Higbee’s “block in the back” on that last drive.

But bottom line is the Jets wanted this game more. It was evident from the start.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I fucking knew the Rams would do something so stupid as to lose to the jets. All this week I fucking knew that after watching Rams games for most my life, that of course, of course we would be the one team to come out and lose to the jets. Of course. That is right in line with the dumb ass stupid ass shit we always manage to do

Ellard80

Legend
Thats twice in big situations the defense couldn't get off the field...

Sam Darnold made the play Goff couldn't to win. pick up 5 yards.

But as bad as the offense was. the defense was maybe more disappoinitng.

HellRam

Starter
On a side note. The Rams need a elite pass catching option. Starting to wonder if Woods or Kupp are game breakers anymore. Or do opposing defenses just know how to play us better. Hard to tell...

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Coaching lost this game.

Can't wait for the presser.. "I've got to get better ... I put the offense in bad positions ... I'll go back and look at the tape."

I'm a huge McVay fan but this is the kick in the teeth the entire organisation needs -- we're not that good that we can under prepare or get ahead of ourselves.

Congrats to the Jets - they wanted this win far more than the Los Angeles Rams organisation did.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Every few games the Rams shit the bed. It’s a recurring problem and it needs fixing. Pretty embarrassing to lose that but fair play to the Jets. At least no one will want hire Staley now!!
There’s shitting the bed then there’s whatever the fuck this was. I can live with the team shitting the bed against the Niners. Hell even against the Dolphins. But to the winless Jets who are the laughing stock of the league and who have absolutely NO reason to win this game. Yeah, fuck all that. This team is going nowhere near a Super Bowl. McVay needs to give coordinator duties to someone else, he was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.