Vent thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The only good to come from tonight, is that we can quit worrying about the playoffs. I dont know if the youngsters on the OL will gain any benefit from playing out this season, but if they dont, the entire OL needs fixing this offseason. Maybe a couple pieces can be salvaged, but they looked horrible tonight.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Worst announcer I've ever heard. It's like listening to someone with a High School IQ.
High school students all across America feel insulted by that comment. I think most grammar school students are more intelligent than that waste of flesh.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And we cant score points anymore, the whole teams knows it and feels it.
Amen. You can FEEL the vibe out there. The players don't believe we can move the ball, and ultimately score points.

This team will never be a contender with Goff back there. You guys think McVay has been figured out? Maybe so. However, Goff has most definitely been figured out. He is playing horrible. He is a turnover machine, he misses throws, he locks in on WR's, and he can't handle pressure.

Unless we have the best O-Line in the league, this team has not got a chance with Goff back there.

We've mismanaged the cap. We've mismanaged our draft capital. And now we have the unenviable task of building a winning team around the subpar play of Goff and Gurley, and their goliath contracts.
It is not an exaggeration to say that we are in a bad position going forward. I know I'll get shit for saying that, but time will tell. We've all seen those teams that overcommitted to a subpar QB with a mega contract, over the years. It doesn't end well for them.

This year is one big learning year for McVay and Snead. And there are plenty of lessons to learn from.
We bet the farm on 2018, and we are going to need a few years to rebuild. I can't see how this shit show will be resolved for the 2020 season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know, I'm a bit relieved. I wanted us to be the team we were early into the 2018 season, and the Rams just aren't that team anymore. No more frustration about that lost team and it's stable Oline. No more expectations that can't be fulfilled.. I just want to win as much as we can now to make the lost 1st rounder the least value that we can make it!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i just want to point out one thing, that pass from goff to higbee in the endzone was perfect.

when goff threw the ball he thought higbee was running to the corner of the endzone so he placed the ball on that trajectory. and why wouldn't he as there was nobody near higbee. however higbee cut late towards the pylon. if he kept running straight that ball would have hit him on the chest.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To our defense what New England did to our offense?

How does ANY pro football team give up 9.5 yards per carry. Did Lamar only throw it 9 times???? And they scored more than 40?? We have been pretty good against the run, how does Ingram run like he’s juiced and 23?

I sure hope it’s not a trend, because how does our DL get trucked like that?
How does the defense recover when they’ve been owned so badly. This team looks like they were expecting McVay fairy dust to carry them to the Super Bowl...they never seem ready to play.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

the writing was on the wall on the ravens very first offensive play. ingram ran straight through the middle of the rams d for 11 yards. my son and i looked at each other and said this does not look good.

little did we know the ravens would run for 300 yards in the first half.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau

i just want to point out one thing, that pass from goff to higbee in the endzone was perfect.

when goff threw the ball he thought higbee was running to the corner of the endzone so he placed the ball on that trajectory. and why wouldn't he as there was nobody near higbee. however higbee cut late towards the pylon. if he kept running straight that ball would have hit him on the chest.

Yeah, and we got mugged all night. Not an excuse, a fact. We lose anyway. Defensive scheme is abhorrent.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
How about we give some credit to the Ravens O, who have done this to everyone this season btw.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
giphy.gif

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was the worst showing this team has had since mcvay took charge .. everything from top to bottom stank but I’m confident that the coaching staff will turn it round for next year

mcvay came in and took the worst offense and turned it into the number 1 offense two years in a row with a few tweaks and extra players .. they know where our problems are and it’s all on the online.. we can’t run we can’t protect goff we can’t win

I can see some players being let go or traded To clear some cap room and rebuild that damn oline

defense just shit the bed there was zero pride out there was no pride or passion we just got beat

booger McFarland is the worst commentator I’ve had the displeasure to listen to

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I worked late and when I got home it was already was 3 - 21.

Turned the rout off after 3 - 28.

I'm not sure what can be gleaned from such an embarrassing and disgraceful performance other than everyone now knows the "bloom" is definitely off of this group of "roses".

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
We had no plan. Both on defense and offense. Its like we did not watch any tape. So glad we gave up two ones and a 4 for Ramsey. Really makes Wades defense hum.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
That was ugly but honestly where are we going this season ?

This team hasent played like a playoff team for most of the year.

I'm loyal and I'll be here rooting no matter what, cant be as bad as the last 20 years .

LFMako

UDFA
Name
Sandy
That was like watching the neighborhood punk ( being nice here) come into you house kick your dog, eat your dinner , kiss your sister, piss on your bed and then grab the 6 pack from the refrigerator and walk out the front door laughing, and all you did is say "thank you"

This isn't going to stop until McVay and Wade figure out a way to make it stop ( and they both look clueless), and then put in players that have enough pride to make it stop.

Flint

Pro Bowler
This defense is rollin right now they’ve embarrassed the last 3 teams they played. They were prepared for the ram run game which was the only shot the rams had to stay in this game. But I don’t get why Booger came out taking shots at Goff, it was 3rd and long in the Rams end and they threw a screen. Booger says that tells you how they feel about their qb throwing a screen in that situation, and proceeds to go on about the contract.
TG has 20 yds rushing, the Ravens were like 85% on 3rd down, they punted once, I think, but let’s talk about the contract. Goff wasn’t good and neither was anybody else. Peters made a hell of a play on that pick on what was a pretty good throw. That seemed to be a theme, how much money the Rams were paying out, which seemed weird. Higbee catches a pass and we talk about his extension, I don’t get it.
I’ve heard comparisons between Wentz and Goff and Wentz is said to be better hands down, Wentz is having a bad year, inconsistency and injury have had an affect on the eagles. Wentz is in the same neighborhood as Goff contract wise but no one says anything about the money he makes. Wentz has no running game, the o line has been bad and his receivers have been injured. He’s getting stripped and throwing picks but I haven’t heard a single comment on the money he makes.
Rogers got embarrassed by the niners and he’s a former mvp Super bowl champ.
Maybe after Mahomes signs this will go away.

Ellard80

Legend
are some of you guys freakin serious? You wanna ship Goff outta here already? Goff just needs a good Oline and running game but what pocket passer other than Aaron Rodgers doesnt? The Vikings have done a complete 180 from last year by improving their Oline and running game (Cook is healthy finally) and now Cousins is playing great football. Dont tell me that Cousins is more talented than Goff. They are pretty similar. Lets not completely overreact here. We just need to get more physical on both lines and improve our running game. The Niners, Ravens and Pats are showing that by beating finesse teams like us and the Chiefs. People bashing Goff like he is the only problem here are seriously funny knee-jerk. This has been a crappy season and tonight was terrible but cmon

This take reminds me so much of the bulger years. The protection has gotten better - but Goff hasn't. The "it's everyone else's fault but his," line of reasoning will die off. There is no getting rid of him - for one only 1st round picks for another QB would suffice, but no team would give us 1st round picks for him. He is our guy for awhilel,, regardless. He had two good years in a row. This year has been bad. We have seen him have success in this system before, enough to make the super bowl - so its within him for sure, or it was - hopefully he can turn it around again.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
To our defense what New England did to our offense?

How does ANY pro football team give up 9.5 yards per carry. Did Lamar only throw it 9 times???? And they scored more than 40?? We have been pretty good against the run, how does Ingram run like he’s juiced and 23?

I sure hope it’s not a trend, because how does our DL get trucked like that?
How does the defense recover when they’ve been owned so badly. This team looks like they were expecting McVay fairy dust to carry them to the Super Bowl...they never seem ready to play.
Suh was more important to the D line than management thought. Good teams can now neutralize AD .

Status
Not open for further replies.