VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Yes....that is correct and I appreciate you laughing at the joke of a coach he is now.....it is hilarious.
As one who lived through The TJ Rubley Experience, aka Ground Chuck 2.0 and Tony Banks and Scott Linehan and the shit-show ending of the John Robinson-Jim Everett Rams I am absolutely flabbergasted that anyone would so cavalierly suggest that McVay get bounced.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Honest question...how many of those great coaches had to start 12 different OL combos in 12 different games in one season?
Great question but I also think we have to place a lot of that responsibility on McSnead. We could have been looking for O line help but we paid Allen Robinson and Seahawk GOAT Bobby Wagner instead.

Ellard80

Legend
Guess neither of you were Rams fans in 18.
yeah man lol a couple of dudes cracking me up.

Goff went to the playoffs like 3 years and a Super Bowl once... also had his best statiscial years.

But now in Detroit no playoff appearances and never a rating above 100.

don't let the facts get in the way.

NYCRam

Rookie
Troll. Trolls get muted. Enjoy the rest of your day; I'm sure it'll be as productive.
Enjoy your muting. I'll be here with the rest of the crew without their heads in the sand. Sure you're being productive as well, LOL

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Does Los Angeles actually want/love the Rams? I know St. Louis did.
Hey NYC Ram, welcome aboard. I am curious about your position.
Reading the last couple of pages as I often do in the vent thread after most of the emotional responses have subsided. I came upon several of your posts that stood out amongst the others.
You voice displeasure with ownership infer displeasure with the coaching and call out the city. What is it that made you a Ram fan and even more curiously what is it driving you to remain one?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honest question...how many of those great coaches had to start 12 different OL combos in 12 different games in one season?
You tell me
If there are examples, I'd love to hear it.
Straw man arguments dont work either way.

Ellard80

Legend
reading the last couple of pages as I often do in the vent thread after most of the emotional responses have subsided I came upon several of your posts that stood out amongst the others.
You voice displeasure with ownership infer displeasure with the coaching and call out the city. What is it that made you a Ram fan and even more curiously what is it driving you to remain one?
he talks about it in his intro post to the board.

literally out of 139 posts his only post that isnt negative.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I agree with this - and it’s ridiculous that after the last 5 years, that it is the case. Going to 2 SBs, winning 1, and we still don’t know whose house it is.
The Packers fans were so loud today, I at first thought we were playing in SoFi when I tuned into the game.

AZRams

You tell me
If there are examples, I'd love to hear it.
Straw man arguments dont work either way.
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

"Honest question...,"

What part of that makes you think I a) know the answer and more importantly, b) why the hell would I answer my own question?

If it makes you feel any better, I'm not aware of any.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
@NYCRam

Enough. We get that things are looking bad for this year, but apparently, this is not the right site for you.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Haha. I'd say 40% of the board want him gone.
I would like his dumb thoughts/decisions to be gone not him.
Great question but I also think we have to place a lot of that responsibility on McSnead. We could have been looking for O line help but we paid Allen Robinson and Seahawk GOAT Bobby Wagner instead.
Like I am eating crow. Goff is making McVay look like a bad coach if you ask me.

I am just confused on what direction this team is heading….

NYCRam

Rookie
reading the last couple of pages as I often do in the vent thread after most of the emotional responses have subsided. I came upon several of your posts that stood out amongst the others.
Well to answer your SECOND question first I've been a Ram fan for 50 seasons now and will always be one.

To answer your first question I NEVER called out the city during the original Coliseum years, nor the Anaheim years. Calling out the city now because even though we WON THE FREAKIN SUPER BOWL, and went to another, we still dont seem to have a fan base and Home Field Advantage.

Just calling it as I see it, that as all things being equal, even though I yearned, as a long time fan to return to L.A., St. Louis may have supported the Rams better.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
The Packers fans were so loud today, I at first thought we were playing in SoFi when I tuned into the game.
SoFi is louder than Lambeau and it takes less than a fraction of a second to spot the differences in architecture.

AZRams

I would like his dumb thoughts/decisions to be gone not him

Like I am eating crow. Goff is making McVay look like a bad coach if you ask me.
The alternative Universe where the Rams address the O-line and keep Goff in 2021 while Cam Akers foot doesn't explode would be an interesting place to see about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.