VENT Vent Thread - Rams/Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Ok - I just didn’t think it was appropriate to tell someone venting in the vent thread that this isn’t the place for him/her.

Got frustrated at the negativity. I will apologize to NYC for saying what I said.

NYCRam

Rookie
Look at Byron Young and Kobie Turner having amazing games. Each of them having ten tackles and sacks (Young with two, including a strip-sack).

I know it may not be the right thread to say it, but we have some young cornerstone players on the defense.
Agree. 2 great promising rising stars that McSnead should be lauded for.

NYCRam

Rookie
Got frustrated at the negativity. I will apologize to NYC for saying what I said.
No Memento, I provoked it. I know I'm not here long and may give off the appearance of a "negative Nellie," but it's only because of our current situation. Actually been criticized and accused mainly in the past (2017-21) of being a "homer." Seriously.

I want to know my place, and fit in here. Humbly.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
There were far fewer alternative sources of entertainment back then, though.
the world is full of entertainment options. Most cities are able to fill their stadiums with their fans. And most of them have not had our level of recent success - not even close.

NYCRam

Rookie
There were far fewer alternative sources of entertainment back then, though.
Sources of entertainment???? All due respect, that's reaching.

This is the NFL, the TOP source and level of entertainment.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
No Memento, I provoked it. I know I'm not here long and may give off the appearance of a "negative Nellie," but it's only because of our current situation. Actually been criticized and accused mainly in the past (2017-21) of being a "homer." Seriously.

I want to know my place, and fit in here. Humbly.

Fair enough. I will still apologize for my role in this, and you will fit here. We just have to think of the positives in a year like this.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
the world is full of entertainment options. Most cities are able to fill their stadiums with their fans. And most of them have not had our level of recent success - not even close.
I was replying specifically to Memento’s comparison to 1983.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Look at Byron Young and Kobie Turner having amazing games. Each of them having ten tackles and sacks (Young with two, including a strip-sack).

I know it may not be the right thread to say it, but we have some young cornerstone players on the defense.
That may be because we have zero talent on the defense not named AD. Neither of the guys you just mentioned would start on any of the teams 2017-21. I do like them tho.

NYCRam

Rookie
Fair enough. I will still apologize for my role in this, and you will fit here. We just have to think of the positives in a year like this.
I expected and am not mad at a "down season." I also expected our young Head Coach to be growing and progressing through the years and I fear I am seeing stagnation instead.

This isnt proven yet it's just my fear. To be determined.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
If building a 2B stadium, getting to 2 SBs and winning one of them is not enough - then maybe this just isn’t the right girl.
That is a fans perspective and not an owners, teams are businesses first. The Rams in your opinion then have now failed at their 4th location so maybe it is the wrong team for you if being part of a national fanbase is your goal. Financially they are a success

Last edited:

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I am not surprised by our record but they certainly fooled me with how they got here. We need more talent in nearly every position group.
Looking at our roster back in August I pegged us for 3-5 wins. Those first few games gave me hope, beyond the prediction.
Kept saying there'd be bad growing pains this year. The Seattle game and then us going toe to toe with the Whiners gave us a lot of hope. That hope looks extremely bleak right now.
Exactly

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
The Raider move was 50 years ago and I think even though tangentially applicable to a degree it is barely analogous in todays market. Obviously the fanbase is growing and growth alone suggest the movement is happening. Of course the fanbase wont be made up entirely of todays 8 year old but those choosing a team for the first time while residing within reach of that team geographically will be the future foundation

Status
Not open for further replies.