[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno you guys..........I don't think that the Patriots want anything to do with an asshat like this.
They previously took Randy Moss and Josh Gordon. I think AB will look like a choir boy to Billy Bob Belicheat.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Personally I'd like to see him play for a different team every week. So we can keep the story rolling.

wize1980

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Wize
This is one of the craziest offseason I witnessed for a player.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If the Raiders offer a 3rd for Reynolds, should we take it?

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Snort.

I'm sure some team will give him a chance, but he's not going to like the contract. He'll play well for a little while, then work his way out of town. No team will ever give him a bunch of guaranteed money. If I were his agent, I'd consider suing him for the percentage of the Raiders' contract he just cost.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Off field issues aside can you imagine ab lining up across gordon. Yikes...........oh, and that fucker Edelman in the slot.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If the Raiders offer a 3rd for Reynolds, should we take it?
Hell no. JRey gives us insurance against Kupp or someone else going down. In order to pry JRey from us, a team needs to offer more than what we're going to get anyway in two years (i.e. I expect us to recoup a 3rd round pick in compensation pick).

And I'm starting to think that if JRey develops the way they hope, that they might sign him and trade someone like Cooks. Who really missed his chance last year in the Super Bowl to make Belicheat pay for trading him. But instead he made Belicheat look correct for not paying him.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If I were his agent, I'd consider suing him for the percentage of the Raiders' contract he just cost.
You bring up an interesting point. I wonder how that plays out? Was the agent paid at contract signing or over time? I would think they get theirs right off the top.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You bring up an interesting point. I wonder how that plays out? Was the agent paid at contract signing or over time? I would think they get theirs right off the top.

In other fields they collect their percentage as it's paid out.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
What was your favorite moment of Antonio Brown's career as a Raider?

A5C75CC1-D18F-4F6D-8BC3-7011F0013E55.jpeg

“Hey Antonio....member that time you held up that Raider Jersey, and Chuckie was all ‘yeahh’ And Marks bowl cut was perfectly combed in front?....that was awesome...”

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
In the event Brown ends up a Patriot, you know the Pats wont pay him anything close to what the Raiders were willing to pony up. As prideful as he is I'm not sure I can see him taking a cheap contract after the jack he just basically threw away.

oldnotdead

Legend
Any team that would sign him deserves the crap he will bring with him. Frankly, I don't see him playing this season if ever. The dude is a nuclear waste dump, 100% toxic. Who wants that in their locker room? Big Ben is probably laughing his butt off.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
OK so what team does everyone think will take a stab at signing him?

IMO it has to be a team that is in bad shape at WR that has a young QB that needs someone to throw to.

Regardless of his talent no team that is in good shape at WR is going to touch him.

So let's speculate.

I'll say Miami, NY Jets or Baltimore. Possibly Arizona.

His options are going to be severely limited after the shit he pulled.

He just cost himself millions and millions of dollars.