[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I'm starting to think that if JRey develops the way they hope, that they might sign him and trade someone like Cooks. Who really missed his chance last year in the Super Bowl to make Belicheat pay for trading him. But instead he made Belicheat look correct for not paying him.
Except for the blown call on Cooks TD reception attempt where the Pats were holding his arm down.

Last edited:

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Is it CTE, coke or crack? Or D, all of the above? Dude just doesn't seem right in the head.
Entitled d-bag. Trying to go with the rhetoric that he's MORE THAN A PLAYER. gtfoh What has he done OUTSIDE of football other than stir up shit? Loser.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's gonna be the Pats. I'm getting my head round this fact now, so it doesn't pain me so much when it happens.

Plus. They both have a fondness for taping others...:LOL:

Ram65

Legend
Could not read through this thread a few times even last night I tried.

I read the last few pages and now it's the end of AB's Raidas days. Everything about this is a waste of time. He has some kinda problem. Even the Patsies should pass on him.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
OK so what team does everyone think will take a stab at signing him?

IMO it has to be a team that is in bad shape at WR that has a young QB that needs someone to throw to.

Regardless of his talent no team that is in good shape at WR is going to touch him.

So let's speculate.

I'll say Miami, NY Jets or Baltimore. Possibly Arizona.

His options are going to be severely limited after the shit he pulled.

He just cost himself millions and millions of dollars.

I'd say the Pats, The Whiners, or the Shecocks

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gruden:
2018 Raiders sign Jon Gruden to a 10 year contract to be HC.
2018- Dumps maybe the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL, and then says the Raiders need a DE/LBer.
2018 - Instrumental in hiring a TV draft guru as the Raider’s GM.
2019 - Loses draft picks in acquiring a head case, selfish diva WR who burns his feet with frostbite, throws a fit over an unsafe helmet that he fancies, calls his GM a “cracker” and threatens to beat up same GM, and releases privileged communications from the team on social media. And Gruden defends him the whole time, up until his suspension.

So when does Gruden start crushing the dreams of others who aren’t Raiders fans?

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
There's a segment of people who understand doing/saying the crazyiest-@ss stuff, no matter how foolish you appear--ramps up your attention factor, and increased fame/money/power are sure to follow. That CashMeOutside girl for example--famous for the dumbest thing, now cashing in like crazy. Of course AB already had money, but he's already multiplying his space in the news by an order of magnitude.

nighttrain

Legend
Gruden:
2018 Raiders sign Jon Gruden to a 10 year contract to be HC.
2018- Dumps maybe the 2nd best defensive player in the NFL, and then says the Raiders need a DE/LBer.
2018 - Instrumental in hiring a TV draft guru as the Raider’s GM.
2019 - Loses draft picks in acquiring a head case, selfish diva WR who burns his feet with frostbite, throws a fit over an unsafe helmet that he fancies, calls his GM a “cracker” and threatens to beat up same GM, and releases privileged communications from the team on social media. And Gruden defends him the whole time, up until his suspension.

So when does Gruden start crushing the dreams of others who aren’t Raiders fans?
While not crushing my dreams, sure as he11:ROFLMAO: entertaining me
train