[Updated] Antonio Brown released, signs w/Patriots

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Mental Illness could still be the culprit, maybe Bi-Polar disorder. But it does feel like people are so astonished by this ass hat that they are grasping at excuses
How about just being a selfish idiot. I've had two concussions as I have been training mma and jujitsu for about ten years. I can assure you I dont act anything of the sort

Zodi

Hall of Fame
How about just being a selfish idiot. I've had two concussions as I have been training mma and jujitsu for about ten years. I can assure you I dont act anything of the sort

Yeah no two brains are the same.

And did you just compare a few years of rolling to a lifetime of football?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There's a segment of people who understand doing/saying the crazyiest-@ss stuff, no matter how foolish you appear--ramps up your attention factor, and increased fame/money/power are sure to follow. That CashMeOutside girl for example--famous for the dumbest thing, now cashing in like crazy. Of course AB already had money, but he's already multiplying his space in the news by an order of magnitude.

All this did for Brown was cost him tens of millions of dollars. He won't be cashing in in like some silly internet star, he just fucked his career up.

Just how screwed up do you have to be to be cut by the Raiders?

This is a good point!!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Yep. He goes from cellar dweller to Super Bowl team.

This just seems too convenient. I’d bet his agent got him lined up with N.E. Then told him to get himself kicked off of the Raiders.

Exactly what I was thinking. Got him lined up. Got some under the table money or promise of big money next season. Then instructed AB to publicly go insane, then post "trade me" ... so that he'd be released. Now he's got a big superbowl appearance chance. :(

Realign

UDFA
I hate the Pats as much as anyone, but if he has to sign somewhere better out of the NFC and out of our division. Pairing him up with Russel Wilson for a few yards would have be tough.

Tano

Legend
The plan was to sacrifice 30 mil guaranteed for 9?!
Belicheat to Brown

Hey - we can't trade for you but I know you want to come to the Patriots

Go sign with the Raiders and act so much like a screw up that they have to release you.

We won't be able to pay you $30 million in guaranteed money but being a star on our team will get you tv ads and sponsorships to products that will pay you hundreds of millions of dollars.

It might be a risk but look at us - 6 superbowl wins during Brady's time with 9 superbowl appearances