UPDATE: Rams claim Baker Mayfield

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Broncos just released a player. Not a QB, but could they be making room for Baker?
On the list I am looking at the Rams are one spot above the Broncos right now.

Could be all the teams know what is being played out and the Broncos are the one that will get the right.

Tano

Legend
On the list I am looking at the Rams are one spot above the Broncos right now.

Could be all the teams know what is being played out and the Broncos are the one that will get the right.
Wilson is still a good QB - he is just having a tough year

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting point that has now come up... if he does not return in 2023, the Rams could get a comp pick!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
FUCK YES! I love this move so much. An upgrade over Wolford and Perkins, and a genuinely good quarterback at his best.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Option A: keep him as Stafford's understudy
Option B: if he signs elsewhere, per Schefter, we could potentially get a comp pick!

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I am not sure how you really feel about this pick-up. Could you be a little more explicit?

FUCK FUCKING FUCKERY FUCK-FUCKITY, FUCKING FUCK YES!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I said a couple of weeks ago that the Rams were going to start a QB this season who wasn’t on the roster at that point.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You'd have to think he is an instant upgrade in arm strength.... probably even if he threw left handed.

I'm not and have never been a Mayfield fan. Now, I hope I'm wrong and he is great for us.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
Wow. Not sure what to think. The guy has stunk the last two years. He did a good job before then. I suppose this means that there is zero chance OBJ ever comes back. :laugh1::laugh1::laugh4::laugh4: