UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay, admittedly I am a true skeptic on this topic. I won't believe anything unless I see overwhelming evidence from multiple sources that gets non-stop frenzied coverage.

However, I gotta admit this story is interesting, and I'm surprised that the tinfoil hat folks haven't posted it already.

How credible is David Grusch? I think we're gonna find out.

I'm still skeptical, but this is one of the first stories I've ever seen that made me at least raise my eyebrow a little bit.

EDIT: No mention of this story tonight from many of the sources I trust the most. Could be a nothingburger... or it could be a big deal...

Here’s the story on News Nation.

View: https://twitter.com/uapjames/status/1665847088050044929?s=61&t=lgp1gRmUcyNSF5v7CIHwMg

nighttrain

Legend
Okay, admittedly I am a true skeptic on this topic. I won't believe anything unless I see overwhelming evidence from multiple sources that gets non-stop frenzied coverage.

However, I gotta admit this story is interesting, and I'm surprised that the tinfoil hat folks haven't posted it already.

How credible is David Grusch? I think we're gonna find out.

I'm still skeptical, but this is one of the first stories I've ever seen that made me at least raise my eyebrow a little bit.

EDIT: No mention of this story tonight from many of the sources I trust the most. Could be a nothingburger... or it could be a big deal...

He, the air force guy, sounded very believable
train

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the government is showing us something shiny.... when a certain political leader is in trouble, these UFO eruptions happen, like clockwork.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Below, Just another article about Grusch, but not much new info.

A few thoughts:

1. Again, I find it bizarre that yet another article (from the Guardian) makes ZERO reference to Grusch's claim that "dead alien pilots" have been recovered. They only focus on "vehicles."

2. Still not an overwhelming rush to confirm this by a ton of sources. This still isn't getting much press.

3. It is of course significant that Grusch never claims to have seen either "vehicles or aliens" first hand. He is simply relaying info that other people claim there is a secret program. Frankly, it's unclear whether Grusch has even spoken to people who claim to have seen evidence themselves... I believe he has only spoken to people who claim "the government has a program to study alien vehicles, but I have not seen these vehicles with my own eyes."

Anyway... Grusch's claim is fascinating and I don't dismiss it out of hand. But for me, the real test will be when people testify to having seen evidence with their very own eyes. Better yet, of course, would be presenting actual evidence in a public manner.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Below, Just another article about Grusch, but not much new info.

A few thoughts:

1. Again, I find it bizarre that yet another article (from the Guardian) makes ZERO reference to Grusch's claim that "dead alien pilots" have been recovered. They only focus on "vehicles."

2. Still not an overwhelming rush to confirm this by a ton of sources. This still isn't getting much press.

3. It is of course significant that Grusch never claims to have seen either "vehicles or aliens" first hand. He is simply relaying info that other people claim there is a secret program. Frankly, it's unclear whether Grusch has even spoken to people who claim to have seen evidence themselves... I believe he has only spoken to people who claim "the government has a program to study alien vehicles, but I have not seen these vehicles with my own eyes."

Anyway... Grusch's claim is fascinating and I don't dismiss it out of hand. But for me, the real test will be when people testify to having seen evidence with their very own eyes. Better yet, of course, would be presenting actual evidence in a public manner.

I find his background credible, but the story a little flimsy to me.

To a point you made…He never saw anything first hand. Right there I start to question.

Second… What makes him unique besides his background? He shares what he heard from loose lips above his rank, so… was he this special guy that people trusted to share these stories with? Loose lips generally don’t go just to one person. So, It’s just not a clean story to me in that regard. There should be/have been other leaks if that’s how he got the information.

Correct me if I missed a detail. I don’t think he’s seen even a photo or document.

In the end I find myself waiting to hear more… disappointing it’s not getting much coverage.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm sorry... if this "info" he's providing has any truth to it at all, than it is the absolute greatest story in the history of the world... but News Nation is the only outlet that was willing to put it out there. Come on.

These new so called whistle blowers in the UFO/UAP field that have been popping up over the last few years all seem to have backgrounds that would seem to make them credible. You have Lou Alizondo (sp?), the Favor (sp?) pilot kook, and now this dude who is now no longer earning a living from his government job. They all have something in common... they are trying to establish a second career. They go out on the UFO/UAP dog and pony show network and collect easy money retelling their same stories over and over. They haul in big money telling stories... stories that never have any proof. That Jeremy Corbell fruitloop and George Knapp are the kook ringleaders... just know if they are moving their lips - they are spitting out fiction.

Man it would be amazing if this new guy was legit and his story had actual proof... but I'm smelling another rat here.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If I was involved in any program related to UAPs I'd be pushing for gravitic sensor development so that we can sense these things. Basically we have them already, which involve lasers aligned to a set distance to measure the sensor in different planes, and when space itself is warped they are sensitive enough to note it and we can triangulate off of that. But these are quite large and used for interstellar occurrences, and will need to be scaled down and used in numbers along with computers to triangulate with much greater sensitivity to give us a picture of what might be going on.

Basically if alien ships are out there it means they are bending space to move. Because nobody is going to visit anywhere using conventional propulsion when high speeds allow space dust to pulverize your ship. There is either a shortcut by bending space or there isn't. I am convinced there is but either way we are missing the most important technology for viewing the universe around us by being blind to gravitic forces.

When they do get that technology developed it will identify large asteroids just as easily as a ship moving through the atmosphere. So the applications are countless. And being able to see gravity around us is undoubtedly a requirement to be an advanced species.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If I was involved in any program related to UAPs I'd be pushing for gravitic sensor development so that we can sense these things. Basically we have them already, which involve lasers aligned to a set distance to measure the sensor in different planes, and when space itself is warped they are sensitive enough to note it and we can triangulate off of that. But these are quite large and used for interstellar occurrences, and will need to be scaled down and used in numbers along with computers to triangulate with much greater sensitivity to give us a picture of what might be going on.

Basically if alien ships are out there it means they are bending space to move. Because nobody is going to visit anywhere using conventional propulsion when high speeds allow space dust to pulverize your ship. There is either a shortcut by bending space or there isn't. I am convinced there is but either way we are missing the most important technology for viewing the universe around us by being blind to gravitic forces.

When they do get that technology developed it will identify large asteroids just as easily as a ship moving through the atmosphere. So the applications are countless. And being able to see gravity around us is undoubtedly a requirement to be an advanced species.
"Aint no way, homie!" ~ Einstein

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm sorry... if this "info" he's providing has any truth to it at all, than it is the absolute greatest story in the history of the world... but News Nation is the only outlet that was willing to put it out there. Come on.

These new so called whistle blowers in the UFO/UAP field that have been popping up over the last few years all seem to have backgrounds that would seem to make them credible. You have Lou Alizondo (sp?), the Favor (sp?) pilot kook, and now this dude who is now no longer earning a living from his government job. They all have something in common... they are trying to establish a second career. They go out on the UFO/UAP dog and pony show network and collect easy money retelling their same stories over and over. They haul in big money telling stories... stories that never have any proof. That Jeremy Corbell fruitloop and George Knapp are the kook ringleaders... just know if they are moving their lips - they are spitting out fiction.

Man it would be amazing if this new guy was legit and his story had actual proof... but I'm smelling another rat here.
Any idea how much money someone gets for telling a story? Asking for a friend.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You SUMBICH! ~ Art Bell

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Grusch says essentially, "and oh yeah by the way we have recovered dead alien pilots too."

Yet somehow this bombshell detail barely gets mentioned or vetted or explored in the News Nation story.

Trying to keep an open mind, but something smells fishy.
Humans are funny creatures. We're more consumed by who's allowed in the men's and women's restrooms than finding out the truth whether or not our government has proof we are not alone in this universe.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Interesting vid. I don't know that it makes sense that the US has so many alien ships. Where and how did we get them. Also I don't think we have the technology yet to fly around bending space which is the holy grail of propulsion. But I would not rule out that we have some alien technology, as in maybe a crashed ship or two, and it's not as ridiculous as some may think.

Here's a map of very close stars (within 250 light years and you can zoom in/out). Lower on the page it has a nice map of the Hyades cluster which is the closest cluster of stars to us. There are quite a few other clusters a bit further out but if life is prevalent enough that we have multiple species alive in the same window of time then it is quite possible we are an emerging species in a more advanced species' space. This would of course freak people out if it was known. And if that is the case it is possible we have already been given the lay of the area, i.e. rules of behavior and full rundown of who is in charge. Because they would of course do that, barring a situation where they are total assholes and maybe want to eat us like in the Simpsons or something.

This stuff sounds so far fetched that most people don't really give it credence. Most don't even consider it. Oh hey maybe that was aliens yeah ok. But think it through and what it could mean it's really mind blowing to realize we might be the backward-ass species with no chance of mattering in the galactic power structure for at least another millenium, assuming we don't implode in that time.

So idk. If we do have ships I wonder if what we have are alien teenagers whose weekend trip to the Earth backwater went badly. Either way this stuff is crazy to think about, one of my favorite things to ruminate on when under the influence. :laugh3:

nighttrain

Legend
if the are no other intelligent species among all the stars out there in space, it's a really huge waste of space, can't see how it is possible for us to be alone.
train