UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm not holding my breath that there will be NEW "info" that comes out of this hearing today. All 3 of these people who are going in as witnesses today have already shared their stories.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I haven't read too much about it, but it doesn't sound like there was much new revealed at the UAP Congressional hearing today.

David Grusch's claims are extremely significant. He doesn't present corroborating evidence though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I haven't read too much about it, but it doesn't sound like there was much new revealed at the UAP Congressional hearing today.

David Grusch's claims are extremely significant. He doesn't present corroborating evidence though.

Watch this short clip and he claims he's going to provide lists immediately following the hearing.

I have difficulty taking this guy completely seriously though. He acts like he's had too many Redbulls and cocaine. Whatever it is... the dude is EXTREMELY odd.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvKz_WfJd-A/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Watch this short clip and he claims he's going to provide lists immediately following the hearing.

I have difficulty taking this guy completely seriously though. He acts like he's had too many Redbulls and cocaine. Whatever it is... the dude is EXTREMELY odd.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvKz_WfJd-A/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Yeah, that clip provides a helpful summary of the main problem, IMO.

"So David, what proof exists that the government has "expired non-human biologics", i.e. dead aliens?"

"Sorry that's top secret and I can't tell you."

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, that clip provides a helpful summary of the main problem, IMO.

"So David, what proof exists that the government has "expired non-human biologics", i.e. dead aliens?"

"Sorry that's top secret and I can't tell you."

Yeah... but he does say that he will share it with individuals who have top secret clearance in a sound proof skiff. For some reason... the powers that be refused to provide a skiff for them to use yesterday which appears completely sus to me. Now the plan is to set that up and call him back for that and at the same time bring in people off his list who are the supposed first hand witnesses of the crafts and bodies.

I don't like how this top secret clearance bs is being used as a road block when the questions get good. I do understand how that works though and he may be legit by not crossing the invisible line I guess. But if he does share with properly credentialed individuals in a skiff... they will all emerge from the room and not be able to share with the rest of us either. So the real meat will still remain behind a curtain. Conveniently making their stories impossible to completely debunk.

This hiding behind the top secret clearance bs has already been used by Luis Alozondo for years now. He has been the whistle-blower (previous high level gov insider) saying similar things but claming up right before he answers the good stuff too citing the need for top secret clearance. I have come to the conclusion that he is still secretly working for the government and his job is to spread disinformation. The government has 100% done this in the past for a lot of different things. He's been using this for years now since he jumped into the UFO circuit... and he still hasn't shared any of the really good UFO info he claims to know.

So it seems like a planned crutch people are leaning on to excuse themselves from really getting specific on the solid questions we all want the answers to. But somehow... saying we have alien crafts and bodies is somehow not violating their top secret restrictions. I call bullshit on that.

And there was another disappointing red flag for me with that hearing that may go unnoticed by many. There were 2 specific individuals sitting in the front row directly behind the witnesses yesterday who were almost acting like background dancers for the witnesses as they spoke. These 2 people are some of the biggest lying snake oil salesmen in the UFO circuit. Anything they are attached to automatically screams MORE FAKE MONEY MAKING STORIES to sell on the UFO dog and pony road show conventions. Those 2 asshats are George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell. They are both lying bullshiters who make their money spreading made up UFO stories. If either of these guys are talking... they are lying. Why they were sitting there immediately behind these so called witnesses with unquestionable backgrounds and credibility was ironic multiplied by infinity to me.

nighttrain

Legend
any species that has the means for interstellar travel wouldn't talk to this guy, or anybody else for that matter, except or maybe Einstein, he was the only person that would be able to understand them, and him just a maybe.
And to travel light years to see our civilization and then crash, put this in the "fat chance barrel".
train

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
But somehow... saying we have alien crafts and bodies is somehow not violating their top secret restrictions. I call bullshit on that.
Agreed, this is a key point right here.

Astronomer Carl Sagan popularized the phrase, "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

Grusch makes extraordinary claims and provides zero evidence. When asked if photos exist, he claims he cannot even describe the evidence.

So he's not violating top secret restrictions by revealing that we have dead aliens and spaceships? But he is violating top secret restrictions by stating whether or not there are photos?

Maybe Grusch genuinely believes what he is claiming, who knows. Maybe if a few people in Congress can go to the SCIF and hear his full uncensored testimony, eventually we'll learn more about the legitimacy of his claims. But for now it still smells of bs to me.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
And to travel light years to see our civilization and then crash, put this in the "fat chance barrel".
train
Good point train, I've seen some astrophysicists make that same argument.

So aliens are smart enough to travel untold trillions of miles... to meet or surpass the speed of light... or perhaps create wormholes to get around the laws of physics. Yet somehow these same aliens are dumb enough to crash land in the Arizona desert?

nighttrain

Legend
Good point train, I've seen some astrophysicists make that same argument.

So aliens are smart enough to travel untold trillions of miles... to meet or surpass the speed of light... or perhaps create wormholes to get around the laws of physics. Yet somehow these same aliens are dumb enough to crash land in the Arizona desert?
doesn't sound logical, does it
train

Tano

Legend
Scientist says he will prove aliens exist in a couple days

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Someone GIF

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So it seems like a planned crutch people are leaning on to excuse themselves from really getting specific on the solid questions we all want the answers to. But somehow... saying we have alien crafts and bodies is somehow not violating their top secret restrictions. I call bullshit on that.
Agreed. I am quite irritated by how they pick and choose what is classified. By the way a SCIF is a facility for special compartmented information. Which is basically how we keep secrets, based on the information being compartmentalized and only parcelled out to those who have a "need to know." So basically any proceeding probing highly classified topics that is not being held in that type of environment is a dog and pony show.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched Daily Wire roundtable video where the subject was UFO's. Three of the four hosts believed that either UFO's and aliens were fantasy or were saying there was an highly unlikely chance that Earth was ever visited.

Jeremy Boring made an excellent point that I'd never really thought of before. He said essentially if I go to a mound of rocks in the desert (pyramids) and I open a chamber vault within one and find air conditioning, I'll change my mind."

He was joking and being a smart ass, but he's not wrong. I definitely would be impressed if a vault with any advantaged gadgetry or alien technology that has been there for thousands of years was found.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
C'mon. Lets be real. There are no aliens here. Why would they visit a planet with just a one star rating?

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't have any problem believing in UFOs or aliens. But I also believed the Knack could be the next Beatles. So there's that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Britain's biggest UFO event. Note that the documents for this were released by the freedom of information act to include the report by the LT on duty as well as the measurements of the the depressions left in the ground.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3zmWp7gbYo

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Weird spooky music... flashing imagery of bug-eyed aliens... ominous voice-over... mild jump scares...

I can't get past the intro when it's silly like that

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
When it comes to ghosts its kinda exciting and fun to think they're real. Same with aliens. Something to talk about. But honestly, unless they reveal themselves to me, I just can't buy into it. Every picture I see is either grainy daytime pics or lights in the sky. Something you can't tell what it really is. You're gonna have to do better than that to convince me.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Britain's biggest UFO event. Note that the documents for this were released by the freedom of information act to include the report by the LT on duty as well as the measurements of the the depressions left in the ground.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3zmWp7gbYo

From Wikipedia on the Rendlesham forest incident:

The most plausible sceptical explanation is that the sightings were due to a combination of three main factors.[34] The initial sighting at 03.00 on 26 December, when the airmen saw something apparently descending into the forest, coincided with the appearance of a bright fireball over southern England, and such fireballs are a common source of UFO reports.[5] The supposed landing marks were identified by police and foresters as rabbit diggings.[35] No evidence has emerged to confirm that anything actually came down in the forest.

According to the witness statements from 26 December, the flashing light seen from the forest lay in the same direction as the Orfordness Lighthouse. When the eyewitnesses attempted to approach the light they realised it was further off than they thought. One of the witnesses, Ed Cabansag, described it as “a beacon light off in the distance” while another, John Burroughs, said it was “a lighthouse” (see Statements from eyewitnesses on 26 December, ).

Timings on Halt's tape recording during his sighting on 28 December indicate that the light he saw, which lay in the same direction as the light seen two nights earlier, flashed every five seconds, which was the flash rate of the Orfordness Lighthouse.[36]

The star-like objects that Halt reported hovering low to the north and south are thought by some sceptics to have been misinterpretations of bright stars distorted by atmospheric and optical effects, another common source of UFO reports. The brightest of them, to the south, matched the position of Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky.[14]

In his 6 January 2009 Skeptoid podcast episode titled "The Rendlesham Forest UFO," scientific sceptic author Brian Dunning evaluated the original eye-witness reports and audio recordings, as well as the resulting media reporting of this incident. After a lengthy analysis Dunning concluded:

Col. Halt's thoroughness was commendable, but even he can be mistaken. Without exception, everything he reported on his audiotape and in his written memo has a perfectly rational and unremarkable explanation...