UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Personally, I am not a believer of an Alien presence on Earth. However, it would explain the Kardashians.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Personally, I am not a believer of an Alien presence on Earth. However, it would explain the Kardashians.
I am not either. I find it a fascinating topic, however.

I tend to believe Elon Musk when he says he’s seen no proof. With Space-X, they would have bumped into something if it was there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I tend to believe Elon Musk when he says he’s seen no proof. With Space-X, they would have bumped into something if it was there.
UNLESS, the aliens abducted him and left a pod in his place!

oldnotdead

Legend
I've been called an alien in my life, and I told them they would not be welcome on my in my world. That's why when they finally make themselves known I will wait and see how they act. But since aliens have been here forever and the world still goes on, why are people concerned? They are like us, i.e. some good some bad.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

I don't think the average person realizes how big the earth is.

Like for example how small a body of water can be where you find yourself not being able to see the shore. Or flying to Hawaii for hours over nothing but ocean to the horizon in every direction.

So if you imagine space, you're talking even more depth all the way around the planet where things could hide or not be noticed simply due to vast distances. Not to mention if aliens were here in whatever form logging our tech and daily doings and just keeping an eye on us they'd probably be able to avoid us rather easily.

Future radar will probably be using gravity waves off the same basic principle, and once we get that it will be very hard for anything to hide. But for now our tech is probably about as hard to outfox as us watching cavemen with telescopes.

nighttrain

Legend
I don't think the average person realizes how big the earth is.

So if you imagine space, you're talking even more depth all the way around the planet where things could hide or not be noticed simply due to vast distances.
if indeed some species has he skills to conquer the vast distances of inter stellar travel, they could easily be sitting right next to you, and you'd never be aware of their presence
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Individually each of those rock formations near the face I am sure could be explained. But all of them together near that face does seem fishy. The 5 planes on that one formation... Seem very unlikely to be naturally occurring.

Also there is what looked to be an obelisk on one of the moons. It's casting a shadow. It was already explained away but I'd love to see a probe fly by and image the moon.

If we imagine flying through a remote solar system somewhere in our spacefaring future, if of course we get that far, and we encounter one planet rife with living species (Earth) and the other let's say mostly barren with some water at that point in time (Mars) what would we do?

Let's say we don't want to take the planet for ourselves, as maybe it's methane or has silicon based life or maybe we're just passing through. Would we leave something, a time capsule so to speak, for whatever species might emerge with intelligence? And if so where would we leave this time capsule.

Seems like a moon is ideal. Though the capsule would potentially get pounded by meteors over time and dust settling. So maybe you power up your lasers and shape some rocks to show you were there. Or leave a lander with a data disk or something or if you're really advanced something with an advanced propulsion system in it.

I think this type of thing is why nations have woken up to space and its importance. Not to mention the raw riches that await us.

Londoner

Twitchy newcomer
if indeed some species has he skills to conquer the vast distances of inter stellar travel, they could easily be sitting right next to you, and you'd never be aware of their presence
train
I'm sure they came to our planet, saw what a shambles the dominant species is, and decided to leave us to it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like @Merlin said, the Earth's oceans are vast. Just travelling from San Diego to Oahu, Hawaii you get a sense of how big the Pacific ocean is. My destroyer was something like 4o feet wide and 500 feet long and understand how small that is when thinking you are a 1000 miles or more in any direction from any land. When shyte happens on your boat, it's likely that no one can reach you in time if the ship goes down. The Indian Ocean may even be more massive than the Pacific. The World's oceans are massive and an underwater Alien base would be very hard to detect

Yet, if an intergalactic travelling species exists, why would they expend resources and incomprehensible amount of time to come see us? We are nothing interesting to them if they know ho do this. Carl Sagan called the distance radio waves have travelled since the first broadcast in the early 20th century, the "Pale Blue Dot." It's been a little more than 100 years ago and so the radius is more or less 100 light years away from Earth and this is the only evidence of intelligent (sorta) life existing here to a searching Alien species.

"The Milky Way stretches between 100,000 and 180,000 light-years across, depending on where you measure, which means a signal broadcast from one side of the galaxy would take 100,000 years or more to reach the other side. "
per a Popular Mechanics article found here https://www.popularmechanics.com/space/news/a27934/galaxy-map-human-radio-broadcasts/
So if an Alien species could hide a base in our oceans and never be found with current human technology, what would be so special about us in the observable Universe, composed of 100 billion galaxies the size of our Milky Way galaxy, to come seek us out?

There are mysteries and underwater creatures unknown to us in our vast Oceans, but I don't believe the Earth has ever been visited by intelligent life with the capability of interstellar/ intergalactic travel. As Carl Sagan says, "In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves." @CGI_Ram
"

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Okay, admittedly I am a true skeptic on this topic. I won't believe anything unless I see overwhelming evidence from multiple sources that gets non-stop frenzied coverage.

However, I gotta admit this story is interesting, and I'm surprised that the tinfoil hat folks haven't posted it already.

How credible is David Grusch? I think we're gonna find out.

I'm still skeptical, but this is one of the first stories I've ever seen that made me at least raise my eyebrow a little bit.

EDIT: No mention of this story tonight from many of the sources I trust the most. Could be a nothingburger... or it could be a big deal...

Last edited: