UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like the government is showing us something shiny.... when a certain political leader is in trouble, these UFO eruptions happen, like clockwork.
6-9.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am convinced these carvings are spacemen. It is simply too clear to be anything else. Also those cross-shaped ships are seen again later in the Nuremberg drawings that some think could have been a space battle. These are just one of many examples of how visitation is not some new thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVxGClj9pa0

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The following video does enhancement’s of this guy’s video.

View: https://youtu.be/y2WojzHIZEc

Not very impressive. It's another indistinct video at night. I still can't believe that an alien spaceship could cross interstellar space, only to crash land on earth. Where is the debris field, with alien metals and otherworldly objects? As other's have said, if they are as advanced as they would have to be to get here, they surely could hide themselves easily from any earthly detection.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not very impressive. It's another indistinct video at night. I still can't believe that an alien spaceship could cross interstellar space, only to crash land on earth. Where is the debris field, with alien metals and otherworldly objects? As other's have said, if they are as advanced as they would have to be to get here, they surely could hide themselves easily from any earthly detection.
Anything designed by a mortal is gonna require maintenance. And that maintenance sometimes won't get done and/or gets overlooked plus you have material failures of crucial systems and maybe these are cheap ships by the alien standards that don't have redundancy engineered into the design.

Truth is videos aren't good enough either. People gonna people. They're gonna rationalize the way they want to and in the end they'll be right or wrong. But I can say that betting we are alone in this massive universe will end up being the losing side. I assure you of that, whether or not we happen to be alive in the same window of time as any other species that are close enough to contact.

I think there's a good chance that sighting is BS. But the dash camera of the blue flaming object falling gives me pause. And who says it is a crash landing. Maybe the ship had a shield failure or something that ignited the oxygen in the nearby air. Or some other higher technology interaction with the environment. Maybe they landed, effected a quick repair and got on their way. But yes it would be nice to see a real video though again people who doubt aliens exist would think it's edited.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anything designed by a mortal is gonna require maintenance. And that maintenance sometimes won't get done and/or gets overlooked plus you have material failures of crucial systems and maybe these are cheap ships by the alien standards that don't have redundancy engineered into the design.

Truth is videos aren't good enough either. People gonna people. They're gonna rationalize the way they want to and in the end they'll be right or wrong. But I can say that betting we are alone in this massive universe will end up being the losing side. I assure you of that, whether or not we happen to be alive in the same window of time as any other species that are close enough to contact.

I think there's a good chance that sighting is BS. But the dash camera of the blue flaming object falling gives me pause. And who says it is a crash landing. Maybe the ship had a shield failure or something that ignited the oxygen in the nearby air. Or some other higher technology interaction with the environment. Maybe they landed, effected a quick repair and got on their way. But yes it would be nice to see a real video though again people who doubt aliens exist would think it's edited.
No it won't. Betting that we never see an alien is the smart bet, even if there is an intergalactic empire out there. The empire could have developed 4 billion years ago and died out 1 billion years ago. There may be life out there. But considering cataclysmic natural events on our planet's history and the "factory reset" that changed the dominant species. So you think it would change on any other planet? Life on other planets could just be microbes. Timing is a big thing among other necessary developments for the visitation you desire.

Yeah, you have to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, when the POTSUS doesn't need to distract the nation from his own problems with UFO reports. EVIDENCE is what we need. Indisputable evidence.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No it won't. Betting that we never see an alien is the smart bet
Agreed. I acknowledge time and distance are both major problems. But there is a chance distance is not such a problem. If that is the case, if there is technology that makes it possible to move by bending space, then it means distance can be bridged and time becomes less an issue due to the sheer number of stars and possibilities for life.

Also I don't require evidence. I know aliens are out there just a matter of whether they're close enough in time or space to interact. But there is a chance they're all around us and we're like the cavemen being monitored by some alien Jacques Cousteau.

As to the politics of using aliens as a distraction, it's not worth getting into. I don't think you're wrong but this has been an interest of mine long before this current era of ignorance.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. I acknowledge time and distance are both major problems. But there is a chance distance is not such a problem. If that is the case, if there is technology that makes it possible to move by bending space, then it means distance can be bridged and time becomes less an issue due to the sheer number of stars and possibilities for life.

Also I don't require evidence. I know aliens are out there just a matter of whether they're close enough in time or space to interact. But there is a chance they're all around us and we're like the cavemen being monitored by some alien Jacques Cousteau.

As to the politics of using aliens as a distraction, it's not worth getting into. I don't think you're wrong but this has been an interest of mine long before this current era of ignorance.
I guess we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Used to be a guy taking one of his wife's dishes and hanging it from a power line and taking a fuzzy picture. Now it's a guy with a drone and taking a fuzzy picture. Tech is getting better but, the fuzzy picture remains.

Tano

Legend
Used to be a guy taking one of his wife's dishes and hanging it from a power line and taking a fuzzy picture. Now it's a guy with a drone and taking a fuzzy picture. Tech is getting better but, the fuzzy picture remains.
Yeah what is it with the fuzzy pictures. Are the alien ships sending out some sort of wave that messes up the pictures.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've said this more than once and will say it again, that I think the 1952 buzzing of DC was significant in some way. No idea how, but buzzing the capital of the one government on earth with nuclear weapons feels meaningful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z-31IRR3Zk

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here's a UFO report. Supposedly we have technology from outer space? Like Clara used to say in the Wendy's Commercial
"Where's the Beef?"