UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4wQsmAtZoc

My 17 y o son let me know about this, astrophysicist Brian Greene being interviewed by Joe Rogan.

Greene's take: advanced life forms wouldn't give a crap about studying us because we are so il-developed and therefore uninteresting.

Greene addresses the "have the aliens visited us?" question at 1:23:30 in the above video. Good stuff.

Yep, just like we don't study animals because they have no technology worth our time.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My hunch is they are extraterrestrial drones of some kind. I don’t think little green men operate them from inside the craft. Too many legit reports to say they aren’t real. But who knows?!

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yep, just like we don't study animals because they have no technology worth our time.
Yep, they discuss that point directly. Greene's argument is that advanced civilizations would be less interested in pure taxonomy. They'd want to push the boundaries of their knowledge rather than merely catalogue things.

Not sure whether I agree or not, but I can see Greene's point. If an advanced civilization can warp the rules of physics and travel quintillions of light years, you'd think they'd wanna do something more at their destination than take notes on anthills.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here’s an article on China’s Mars Rover that recently landed on Mars.

The reason I post this is to show their technology looks very similar to ours.

Those TicTac’s, whatever they are, aren’t from China.

43321733-9612039-image-a-10_1621843283616.jpg

MachS

Hall of Fame
Here’s an article on China’s Mars Rover that recently landed on Mars.

The reason I post this is to show their technology looks very similar to ours.

Those TicTac’s, whatever they are, aren’t from China.

43321733-9612039-image-a-10_1621843283616.jpg
Yea it goes beyond just human engineering to the fundamental laws of physics. The way these crafts have been seen to move by military pilots and now caught on camera, just defies our understanding of motion and physics. Thats why these pilots are so freaked out because theyre operating some of if not the best jet technology in the world, yet these crafts are flying circles around them and disappearing out of plain sight. Accelerating to beyond hypersonic speeds and stopping on a dime and reversing motion. Its just not possible.

Not to mention the new Navy vid I posted this week is the first evidence of a craft transitioning from air to sea. There's no propulsion that exists that transition from air to sea. Jet engines require incoming air to be compressed, mixed with jet fuel and ignited to create propulsion. You can't just transition from air to sea.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I have seen some credible things about the people who are the supposed new champions of getting full disclosure from the government on the UFOs now. Things that we should really be aware of. Especially guys like Luis Elizondo, and Christopher Melon. Those guys worked in high level security positions at the CIA.

Look... there is one thing that everyone can 100% agree on. The CIA lies. That is their business. They will always lie. Sometimes they have no choice... so I'm not dogging them for it... but the fact remains, the CIA lies all the time as a tool for doing their work.

All of these recent videos and pics of what they are now trying to rename as UAPs instead of UFOs don't actually show any of these so called Laws Of Physics defying maneuvers. We hear people saying they witnessed these things maneuvering in unworldly ways... but none of the vids actually show this. Including the IR video from the Omaha where the object appears to splash into the water... we don't see anything other than a splash into the water. The claims of these magical maneuvers is all word of mouth and that's it.

There's a theory out there that is really hard not to believe in that is claiming that the CIA (The Government) wants to create what is called a False Flag. In other words, a fake threat that will allow the government to do things they are not allowed to do under normal conditions. Many believe that the vids, pics, and stories coming out are all fake and that they are being used to make the public believe that there is a THREAT from this alien force.

The theory is just as amazing as actually finding a real alien craft in a sense... but it would unite everyone on the planet to come together and fight against this off planet enemy. It would also allow the government to operate outside of the normal rules.

I'm not believing any of it right now. Especially stories that don't have video backup. I do believe that the CIA lies though... and I know that most of these whistle blowers have employment history with that agency at high levels of security. I want to believe what they are saying because I really believe in aliens. I just know that they lie though, and I don't believe their stories without visual proof to back it up. None of the visual proof we have been shown recently shows us anything spectacular... none of them. It's just the stories we are supposed to believe because it came from a Navy pilot. Oh... OK.

There's a great video I watched last week from a guy who likes to uncover BS lies. It's got a bit of the usual political poo flinging in it... and I don't want to post it here because of that. It's only a tiny portion of the vid... but I am not going to crack the door on that shit here. If any of you would like to see someone give their explanation of this False Flag way better than I did... hit me up and I'll tell you how to watch it.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I have seen some credible things about the people who are the supposed new champions of getting full disclosure from the government on the UFOs now. Things that we should really be aware of. Especially guys like Luis Elizondo, and Christopher Melon. Those guys worked in high level security positions at the CIA.

Look... there is one thing that everyone can 100% agree on. The CIA lies. That is their business. They will always lie. Sometimes they have no choice... so I'm not dogging them for it... but the fact remains, the CIA lies all the time as a tool for doing their work.

All of these recent videos and pics of what they are now trying to rename as UAPs instead of UFOs don't actually show any of these so called Laws Of Physics defying maneuvers. We hear people saying they witnessed these things maneuvering in unworldly ways... but none of the vids actually show this. Including the IR video from the Omaha where the object appears to splash into the water... we don't see anything other than a splash into the water. The claims of these magical maneuvers is all word of mouth and that's it.

There's a theory out there that is really hard not to believe in that is claiming that the CIA (The Government) wants to create what is called a False Flag. In other words, a fake threat that will allow the government to do things they are not allowed to do under normal conditions. Many believe that the vids, pics, and stories coming out are all fake and that they are being used to make the public believe that there is a THREAT from this alien force.

The theory is just as amazing as actually finding a real alien craft in a sense... but it would unite everyone on the planet to come together and fight against this off planet enemy. It would also allow the government to operate outside of the normal rules.

I'm not believing any of it right now. Especially stories that don't have video backup. I do believe that the CIA lies though... and I know that most of these whistle blowers have employment history with that agency at high levels of security. I want to believe what they are saying because I really believe in aliens. I just know that they lie though, and I don't believe their stories without visual proof to back it up. None of the visual proof we have been shown recently shows us anything spectacular... none of them. It's just the stories we are supposed to believe because it came from a Navy pilot. Oh... OK.

There's a great video I watched last week from a guy who likes to uncover BS lies. It's got a bit of the usual political poo flinging in it... and I don't want to post it here because of that. It's only a tiny portion of the vid... but I am not going to crack the door on that shit here. If any of you would like to see someone give their explanation of this False Flag way better than I did... hit me up and I'll tell you how to watch it.
You make good points, and I've been thinking about this. But using aliens as a pretense to expand power doesn't make sense to me because the US government already does whatever it wants. It will lie, cheat, steal, and hide all the illegal, immoral, and corrupt activity all around the world and has for almost a century now. We have so many off the books black programs that are buried so deep that we will always have plausible deniability. I think most that live in the US recognize the power our government wields at will. There is no denying that. And it's understandable why many countries around the world don't like us for that very reason. To me if anything, they would want to avoid a widespread panic and all the social, and ideological ramifications of admitting to aliens existing.

For people that study science or have an idea of how large the universe is, there is zero question whether or not alien life exists. Just pull up the Hubble Deep Field photos and understand that every galaxy there has billions of stars, and that represents the size of a dime in the night sky if you were to hold it out with your arm extended. Most cannot even fathom how large the known universe is. The question isn't whether alien civilizations exist, its have they come to earth and if so why? That's the focus. And the government cannot answer that. If we don't understand the technology we're seeing or why they're here, why would the government admit to their existence? That is what is so surprising about this entire situation. The US government after 70 years of denying their existence and calling it taboo, is admitting to having programs for years that have been studying these UAPs and are admitting we still have no clue what they are.

The navy pilots and sailors that have leaked these videos aren't intelligence officers. They dont work for the pentagon or at Langley. They are out in the field and understand this aerial technology better than most. The key incident to me is the tic-tac signing off the coast of San Diego by David Fravor, his co-pilot, as well as the 2nd plane and the two pilots in it. That is 4 people, 4 sets of eyes that all saw the same thing and talked about how it accelerated and disappeared from plain sight. Very ironic how this craft was also hovering just above the surface of the ocean when our two planes came up on it. The FLIR video from this encounter does not show any drastic movement you're right, but what motivation would decorated USAF officers have for lying about this? This isn't some person in New Mexico with foil on their head, or some random person in an internet forum claiming they saw a UFO. This is as legit a source can get IMO, from people who understand flight better than 99% of anyone on earth.

I get the skepticism and its the right move to question things and not believe everything you hear. But when I saw the new Navy vid this week that was declassified and released, and it showed the lateral movements it was making followed by it submerging into the ocean - that was extremely valuable video evidence IMO. You can see the motion its making. If you really, really look at it, and study how its moving. Watch it in slow motion multiple times, watch the micro-accelerations and decelerations, how it rapidly speeds up and stops on a dime. That is not normal. Planes and drones don't move like that. And you can clearly see the ocean swells in the bottom of the frame. So this is a thermal image from a Naval ship on the ocean, if it dropped down to the surface of the water where did it go? To me this is the best video evidence I've seen yet. Is it definitive? No it's not but very very compelling.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
You make good points, and I've been thinking about this. But using aliens as a pretense to expand power doesn't make sense to me because the US government already does whatever it wants. It will lie, cheat, steal, and hide all the illegal, immoral, and corrupt activity all around the world and has for almost a century now. We have so many off the books black programs that are buried so deep that we will always have plausible deniability. I think most that live in the US recognize the power our government wields at will. There is no denying that. And it's understandable why many countries around the world don't like us for that very reason. To me if anything, they would want to avoid a widespread panic and all the social, and ideological ramifications of admitting to aliens existing.

For people that study science or have an idea of how large the universe is, there is zero question whether or not alien life exists. Just pull up the Hubble Deep Field photos and understand that every galaxy there has billions of stars, and that represents the size of a dime in the night sky if you were to hold it out with your arm extended. Most cannot even fathom how large the known universe is. The question isn't whether alien civilizations exist, its have they come to earth and if so why? That's the focus. And the government cannot answer that. If we don't understand the technology we're seeing or why they're here, why would the government admit to their existence? That is what is so surprising about this entire situation. The US government after 70 years of denying their existence and calling it taboo, is admitting to having programs for years that have been studying these UAPs and are admitting we still have no clue what they are.

The navy pilots and sailors that have leaked these videos aren't intelligence officers. They dont work for the pentagon or at Langley. They are out in the field and understand this aerial technology better than most. The key incident to me is the tic-tac signing off the coast of San Diego by David Fravor, his co-pilot, as well as the 2nd plane and the two pilots in it. That is 4 people, 4 sets of eyes that all saw the same thing and talked about how it accelerated and disappeared from plain sight. Very ironic how this craft was also hovering just above the surface of the ocean when our two planes came up on it. The FLIR video from this encounter does not show any drastic movement you're right, but what motivation would decorated USAF officers have for lying about this? This isn't some person in New Mexico with foil on their head, or some random person in an internet forum claiming they saw a UFO. This is as legit a source can get IMO, from people who understand flight better than 99% of anyone on earth.

I get the skepticism and its the right move to question things and not believe everything you hear. But when I saw the new Navy vid this week that was declassified and released, and it showed the lateral movements it was making followed by it submerging into the ocean - that was extremely valuable video evidence IMO. You can see the motion its making. If you really, really look at it, and study how its moving. Watch it in slow motion multiple times, watch the micro-accelerations and decelerations, how it rapidly speeds up and stops on a dime. That is not normal. Planes and drones don't move like that. And you can clearly see the ocean swells in the bottom of the frame. So this is a thermal image from a Naval ship on the ocean, if it dropped down to the surface of the water where did it go? To me this is the best video evidence I've seen yet. Is it definitive? No it's not but very very compelling.

Just to be clear... I am a believer in aliens and have been for a very long time.

I have the same questions you do about Favor. As to what he has gained... maybe nothing, but he is touring the UFO circuit now bringing in money for his appearances. It could also be that he is being told to tell this story to make everyone believe there is a real THREAT. It could also be that he actually believes he saw something fly around exactly like he describes... but in reality it was an illusion created by a foreign enemy country. Faking out sensors and radars has been around forever. Our own government might even have been the ones responsible for the illusion in order to get this pilot to tell this story. So he may actually believe it... or he might be lying too.

The thing is... none of the visual evidence we've seen shows any of these Laws Of Physics breaking maneuvers. Until I see that... I'm gonna have to consider all possibilities... even if many of the possibilities mean that there still is no actual evidence of aliens being here amoung us.

Just pay attention to how all these new leaks are trying to paint the picture of these UFOs being a THREAT. That's the key message that all of the so called whistle blowers are trying to portray.... These things are a THREAT to us and our safety. That's what they are trying to say. Not once have any of them said that this is actual proof of aliens. They will only confirm that most of these vids or pics were taken by military staff... some with unauthorized cell phones. That's literally the only thing they admit to.

BTW... I posted that video from the Omaha early last week in this thread. I'm still impressed with the video and is the reason I posted it. In reality though... it doesn't really show anything that we cannot perform right now with known aircraft/drones. Maybe that thing really did splash into the water, but that's not amazing at all.

Just know, I want proof and disclosure of alien visitation here on earth more than most. I can't wait to hear about it. These videos aren't really impressive at all though.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Just to be clear... I am a believer in aliens and have been for a very long time.

I have the same questions you do about Favor. As to what he has gained... maybe nothing, but he is touring the UFO circuit now bringing in money for his appearances. It could also be that he is being told to tell this story to make everyone believe there is a real THREAT. It could also be that he actually believes he saw something fly around exactly like he describes... but in reality it was an illusion created by a foreign enemy country. Faking out sensors and radars has been around forever. Our own government might even have been the ones responsible for the illusion in order to get this pilot to tell this story. So he may actually believe it... or he might be lying too.

The thing is... none of the visual evidence we've seen shows any of these Laws Of Physics breaking maneuvers. Until I see that... I'm gonna have to consider all possibilities... even if many of the possibilities mean that there still is no actual evidence of aliens being here amoung us.

Just pay attention to how all these new leaks are trying to paint the picture of these UFOs being a THREAT. That's the key message that all of the so called whistle blowers are trying to portray.... These things are a THREAT to us and our safety. That's what they are trying to say. Not once have any of them said that this is actual proof of aliens. They will only confirm that most of these vids or pics were taken by military staff... some with unauthorized cell phones. That's literally the only thing they admit to.

BTW... I posted that video from the Omaha early last week in this thread. I'm still impressed with the video and is the reason I posted it. In reality though... it doesn't really show anything that we cannot perform right now with known aircraft/drones. Maybe that thing really did splash into the water, but that's not amazing at all.

Just know, I want proof and disclosure of alien visitation here on earth more than most. I can't wait to hear about it. These videos aren't really impressive at all though.
Not sure if you've listened to Fravor's encounter. If not I suggest listening to him on the Lex Friedman podcast. Great discussion and in depth analysis of what happened. Again it wasn't just his eyes. There were 2 planes, each with 2 people. All of them have come out talking about it now. If you've heard him talk about it than you'd understand it couldn't have been an illusion. Their carrier had been picking these tic-tacs up on radar for 2 weeks, and when Fravor's jet and the other jet were going out for a training exercise, the ship told them to go check out this thing first that has been popping up on radar. So they flew out to it, 2 planes, and there was this tic-tac shaped object hovering above the water. It was quickly jetting back and forth a small distance moving laterally, still hovering above the water. Fravor and his wingman came from above and they were just circling and observing until Fravor decided to cut down towards it to get a better look, to "engage" with it. Not necessarily fire on it, but take an aggressive action towards it, and when he came down towards this tic tac, it stopped its movement, and turned toward Fravor. It oriented itself in a way that that it knew he was coming down towards it and now was turned facing Fravor's jet as he came down and closer. And once he got within a certain distance of this thing, it just poof completely disappeared. No longer on radar, no longer in visual sight. It was just gone. This was a clear, blue day out on the ocean and he said they were watching this thing for over 5 mins from above before he flew down to it close to the water's surface. Both planes, and all 4 people saw this thing with their eyes and then watched it completely disappear when Fravor got down to it. This is a decorated pilot who has seen combat and flew for over 20 years.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8zcAttP1E

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
If the government is the one deciding when to let the public know that aliens exist and are a potential threat - the timing seems right. It would likely unite a deeply divided world.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Still - how many governments would need to agree to keep this a secret? And why? To keep religion going? To stop mass panic?

I guess I think that if the powers that be know - and are keeping it a secret - it’s because the aliens say so - not because the government says so.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Not sure if you've listened to Fravor's encounter. If not I suggest listening to him on the Lex Friedman podcast. Great discussion and in depth analysis of what happened. Again it wasn't just his eyes. There were 2 planes, each with 2 people. All of them have come out talking about it now. If you've heard him talk about it than you'd understand it couldn't have been an illusion. Their carrier had been picking these tic-tacs up on radar for 2 weeks, and when Fravor's jet and the other jet were going out for a training exercise, the ship told them to go check out this thing first that has been popping up on radar. So they flew out to it, 2 planes, and there was this tic-tac shaped object hovering above the water. It was quickly jetting back and forth a small distance moving laterally, still hovering above the water. Fravor and his wingman came from above and they were just circling and observing until Fravor decided to cut down towards it to get a better look, to "engage" with it. Not necessarily fire on it, but take an aggressive action towards it, and when he came down towards this tic tac, it stopped its movement, and turned toward Fravor. It oriented itself in a way that that it knew he was coming down towards it and now was turned facing Fravor's jet as he came down and closer. And once he got within a certain distance of this thing, it just poof completely disappeared. No longer on radar, no longer in visual sight. It was just gone. This was a clear, blue day out on the ocean and he said they were watching this thing for over 5 mins from above before he flew down to it close to the water's surface. Both planes, and all 4 people saw this thing with their eyes and then watched it completely disappear when Fravor got down to it. This is a decorated pilot who has seen combat and flew for over 20 years.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aB8zcAttP1E

Thanks for posting that. It's really cool to hear him describe it.

Just so you know... there's probably nothing out there on the UFO subject that I haven't seen almost the minute it comes out. I love the stuff and I'm always looking for some new 411.

I already told you what I feel about Favor... and it's that I think it could be a number of different things. I absolutely include his sighting as being one that was a real alien craft in the possibilities. But there are other possibilities too that are still on the table as far as I'm concerned. I will also say that I don't find this guy trustworthy. That's just my gut speaking there... and my gut has been wrong before. Something about this guy seems off to me.

I am not trying to convince anybody of what to believe. I'm not a debunker on this subject... I'm really the opposite. There are a number of older reports that I find much more compelling than anything that is coming out now through these leaks. I can go on and on about how I believe this planet has been visited in the past by aliens. I truly believe that. I'm just not buying this new shit right now. I haven't seen anything amazing in the pics and vids... and I don't trust the government to tell anyone the truth when it comes to this subject.

I love talking about it though. So please don't take my doubts here as a sign that I won't consider everything about this. I love it!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks for posting that. It's really cool to hear him describe it.

Just so you know... there's probably nothing out there on the UFO subject that I haven't seen almost the minute it comes out. I love the stuff and I'm always looking for some new 411.

I already told you what I feel about Favor... and it's that I think it could be a number of different things. I absolutely include his sighting as being one that was a real alien craft in the possibilities. But there are other possibilities too that are still on the table as far as I'm concerned. I will also say that I don't find this guy trustworthy. That's just my gut speaking there... and my gut has been wrong before. Something about this guy seems off to me.

I am not trying to convince anybody of what to believe. I'm not a debunker on this subject... I'm really the opposite. There are a number of older reports that I find much more compelling than anything that is coming out now through these leaks. I can go on and on about how I believe this planet has been visited in the past by aliens. I truly believe that. I'm just not buying this new shit right now. I haven't seen anything amazing in the pics and vids... and I don't trust the government to tell anyone the truth when it comes to this subject.

I love talking about it though. So please don't take my doubts here as a sign that I won't consider everything about this. I love it!
First, a pineapple denier and now UFO's...wtf, Selassie. Open yur Mind!

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David

One of the problems with video from aircraft is you have nothing to compare the speed to. If I could upload it, I can show you a HUD tape that shows us intercepting an F-15 in an F-16. The tape will show us pulling 6 G's, But it can't show how much the F-15 is pulling. Nor can you tell how fast the F-15 is going because there is nothing behind it or close to it. It could be going 190 mph or 350 mph. So the only option is the comments of the pilots. Personally, if a military pilot tells me something went really fast, I'm going to believe him. He has no reason to lie. Because there is one thing he is thinking. "How do I get to fly something like that?"

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
One of the problems with video from aircraft is you have nothing to compare the speed to. If I could upload it, I can show you a HUD tape that shows us intercepting an F-15 in an F-16. The tape will show us pulling 6 G's, But it can't show how much the F-15 is pulling. Nor can you tell how fast the F-15 is going because there is nothing behind it or close to it. It could be going 190 mph or 350 mph. So the only option is the comments of the pilots. Personally, if a military pilot tells me something went really fast, I'm going to believe him. He has no reason to lie. Because there is one thing he is thinking. "How do I get to fly something like that?"

Yeah... these videos don't show me anything really. Just like you said.

I tend to want to believe military pilots too. Problem is, I know a bunch of them, and I grew up with one in my house (Pops).... so I know they can be just as full of shit as anyone else. LOL

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Interesting take! Especially your assessment that there are zero videos so far that show objects actually moving in "physics defying ways."

Sounds like a lot more will be released in June.

However... I gotta think that even if there WERE videos that show objects moving in "physics defying ways," the military would be reluctant to release it to the general public. The most dangerous stuff is the stuff you don't understand, right?

I'm generally a skeptic on this, and I'm inclined to believe in mundane explanations. But I have to admit I'm intrigued by the sheer volume of recent sightings of "unexplainable" objects.

Also interested in your take of "fooling" radar and sensors, etc. After years of watching eye-popping CGI special-effects, it's easy to watch these videos and wonder if they are altered or "faked" somehow.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Interesting take! Especially your assessment that there are zero videos so far that show objects actually moving in "physics defying ways."

Sounds like a lot more will be released in June.

However... I gotta think that even if there WERE videos that show objects moving in "physics defying ways," the military would be reluctant to release it to the general public. The most dangerous stuff is the stuff you don't understand, right?

I'm generally a skeptic on this, and I'm inclined to believe in mundane explanations. But I have to admit I'm intrigued by the sheer volume of recent sightings of "unexplainable" objects.

Also interested in your take of "fooling" radar and sensors, etc. After years of watching eye-popping CGI special-effects, it's easy to watch these videos and wonder if they are altered or "faked" somehow.

Check out the article that I included in post #115 of this thread. It talks about some of this trickery that all militaries use. Many times it's low budget stuff too... all designed to gather intel. We've done it forever... we may even be testing it on ourselves.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Check out the article that I included in post #115 of this thread. It talks about some of this trickery that all militaries use. Many times it's low budget stuff too... all designed to gather intel. We've done it forever... we may even be testing it on ourselves.
Full disclosure... I don't normally follow this topic and haven't spent much time researching it.

But just from what is IMHO a "common sense" perspective, the idea that a lot of these UAP are modified drones of some sort seems plausible. Drones have become incredibly common and can do pretty amazing maneuvers... the notion that our adversaries are using drones in an attempt to gather intel on us makes all sorts of sense. Spy drones are probably freaking everywhere.

so I'd easily concede that point. However, I don't buy Tyler Rogoway's argument that for the USA, enemy drones represent a "catastrophic intelligence failure" or "one of the biggest strategic blunders of our time." I tried looking up Rogoway, but there was scarcely anything about him. Sounds like he's hyperventilating, frankly.

IMHO, the USA must be well aware that drones are freaking everywhere, and so of course they need to adapt to this new reality. Rigoway's doom and gloom assessment of the USA's vulnerability to enemy drones seems overstated. We spend almost a trillion bucks per year in defense, yet nobody thought to say, "Hmmm, maybe we should figure out how to protect ourselves from spy drones?" Yeah right.

Your point that the USA might be making its own suped-up drones, and then testing our capabilities to see how our defenses react? That sounds very plausible.

Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
First I think it is undisputable that these things exceed today's human technology. They could be aliens or humans from the future or even higher dimension species but either way they are not terrestrial. They are not ours nor any country's drones on this planet. Even the one that splashed in that 2019 video moves in a way that we simply don't have tech to do that. The back and forth motion doesn't have any tilting you would see with our propulsion systems. It is gravity manipulation, space bending, some shit like that. Also after it splashed the Navy searched and found nothing. You hear them call "splash splash" on the vid.

Second this has been going on a long time. These things are not new. What is new is everyone having a phone that can record. Availability of vids and images shared on the net. Society softening to where it is harder to keep big secrets when you can be famous by blowing the whistle on anything let alone something this big. I'm telling you guys talk to pilots when you get the chance and ask them, probably at least 1 in 5 has a UFO story.

Third the ones that are recorded in high speeds have zero sonic boom. We have ram jets and shit that have lasers that superheat air in front of the cone but not an ability to move a fucking tictac or sphere at superhigh speeds without triggering sonic booms.

Fourth as to their visiting they have probably trivialized distance through the bending of space. It's like folding a piece of paper in two and poking a hole in it. Coming out here or to one of countless other planets with lesser developed species on it is probably like us taking a Sunday drive for breakfast.

Lastly as to the false flag stuff that's just conspiracy nonsense. None of the countries' leadership wants a world under fear of aliens because that presses them to give up power. Awareness rising on this is going to fuck shit up. We're looking at either war to get to a point where we can have a one world government or a grueling process to achieve some sort of republic or representational council. Because once we realize there is an interstellar power structure that is far more advanced than us you're talking we will either be mentored by whichever species claims our space or dominated by whatever species controls our space.

Everyone laughed at the Israeli leader who came out and said there was an alien species the US was working directly with. Well, maybe the guy wasn't lying. Washington DC was swarmed by UFOs back in 1952, who's to say they might not have given us and the Soviets an edict of behavior. This thing might go way back man. And the lid is finally going to be blown off IMO.