UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard a podcaster give another option to the two possibilities...
1. UFO doing freaky shyte near US Navy military ships and installations
2. US aircraft being tested that can doing things that defy physics as we know it.

The military authorities are either confirming videos being released by former military or are releasing video/radar themselves. Yet, they are not freaking out about craft being that close to secure areas of vulnerability. It doesn't make sens that they are not going insane over the above two options.

Unless, they themselves are doing it.

What if the military is testing radar spoofing technology? If the Chinese see an attack that doesn't exist on their radar, far away from the actual target, wouldn't that be valuable to the military? It would account for their lack of urgency about these occurences.

Occam's Razor, homies....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Or they have mastered the ability to manipulate space/time. That would prevent collisions... even out in space. That theory seems to be what is most likely the answer.

We're talking about these aliens being able to travel at light speed or even faster than that. A tiny speck of dust would pierce through anything... including your body traveling at speeds like that. Manipulating space/time would prevent that from happening... because you're not really moving through the space... you're bringing the point in space that you want to occupy directly to you (almost instantly).

In my mind this has to be the answer. But who knows what ET may have discovered 10 million years ago. We didn't even have real cell phones when I was in HS. We're still in the infant stages of discovery... ETs might have a billion years of a head start by comparison.
I think there's a good chance you're right. In Star Trek they use a "warp envelope" that is basically bent space around the ship and it slides through space within that envelope. Maybe that bent space protects from matter and bird strikes, where it follows the bent space. It would explain a lot.

Either way whoever is behind these things they are controlling or warping gravity. Either to stay alive to keep the life forms within the ships from dying and/or to keep the ships from falling apart from so many G's. Even with advances in metallurgy the G's they are pulling are absolutely phenomenal. With our best fighters nowadays just a fraction of the G's the UAPs are pulling would cause them to fall apart.

We certainly live in interesting times. (y)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2. US aircraft being tested that can doing things that defy physics as we know it.

The military authorities are either confirming videos being released by former military or are releasing video/radar themselves. Yet, they are not freaking out about craft being that close to secure areas of vulnerability. It doesn't make sens that they are not going insane over the above two options.

What if the military is testing radar spoofing technology? If the Chinese see an attack that doesn't exist on their radar, far away from the actual target, wouldn't that be valuable to the military? It would account for their lack of urgency about these occurences.

I think there's a good chance you're right. In Star Trek they use a "warp envelope" that is basically bent space around the ship and it slides through space within that envelope. Maybe that bent space protects from matter and bird strikes, where it follows the bent space. It would explain a lot.

Either way whoever is behind these things they are controlling or warping gravity. Either to stay alive to keep the life forms within the ships from dying and/or to keep the ships from falling apart from so many G's. Even with advances in metallurgy the G's they are pulling are absolutely phenomenal. With our best fighters nowadays just a fraction of the G's the UAPs are pulling would cause them to fall apart.

We certainly live in interesting times. (y)
Occam's Razor!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

Occam's Razor!
Well first off radar spoofing tech goes waaaaaay back. There are radar simulators that electronically do this, i.e. faking the returns, and have been around since the 60s in actual usage. I could talk quite a bit about them along with some history (ECM is my bread and butter as an avionics tech) but not sure what is currently classified and what isn't. Basically radar fires an electronic pulse which travels the speed of light and measures how long it takes to return. There are a lot of ways to eff that up and that's just terrestrial countries and their tech.

It's possible some of the UFOs are ours. But not the ones who sustain long term flight and move at incredibly high speeds with extreme high G maneuvers. We have some surprising shit, and I've seen some of it in my travels in places like China Lake (some of it like scram jets and high end cruise missiles are particularly surprising), but we don't bend space yet. That requires tech that we're just not at yet. It's a whole other magnitude of technology. Once we get that, we are going to see enormous changes in everything and we'll know it's there.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well first off radar spoofing tech goes waaaaaay back. There are radar simulators that electronically do this, i.e. faking the returns, and have been around since the 60s in actual usage. I could talk quite a bit about them along with some history (ECM is my bread and butter as an avionics tech) but not sure what is currently classified and what isn't. Basically radar fires an electronic pulse which travels the speed of light and measures how long it takes to return. There are a lot of ways to eff that up and that's just terrestrial countries and their tech.

It's possible some of the UFOs are ours. But not the ones who sustain long term flight and move at incredibly high speeds with extreme high G maneuvers. We have some surprising shit, and I've seen some of it in my travels in places like China Lake (some of it like scram jets and high end cruise missiles are particularly surprising), but we don't bend space yet. That requires tech that we're just not at yet. It's a whole other magnitude of technology. Once we get that, we are going to see enormous changes in everything and we'll know it's there.
Me too (worked on SPS-10/SPA-25 surface search radar systems and SPS-40 Air Search radars). I just think a more advanced form of spoofing radars is more possible than little Aliens flying in a space ship all the way to backwards earth. I don't think it's that likely that the USA has discovered a way to upend physics as we know it without a significant leak. People don't keep secrets like that too well.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I read a report today that had UAPs that were tracked at 13,000 mph and were enduring 600 - 700 g. These particular UAPs also had no wings or normal aviation shape at all... they also had no obvious sign of a power source or exhaust. Dropped down from 80,000 ft to just above sea-level and stopped on a dime.

That shit isn't from China... everything they have they've had to copy from others. And Russia damn sure doesn't have anything like that. The materials to build something that could withstand those kind of g forces aren't even known to mankind right now.

Those could still be drones... but they aren't from the human race.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Me too (worked on SPS-10/SPA-25 surface search radar systems and SPS-40 Air Search radars). I just think a more advanced form of spoofing radars is more possible than little Aliens flying in a space ship all the way to backwards earth. I don't think it's that likely that the USA has discovered a way to upend physics as we know it without a significant leak. People don't keep secrets like that too well.

They're seeing these things not just on radar. The one that splashed into the water while pacing alongside the Omaha was filmed with night vision.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4wQsmAtZoc

My 17 y o son let me know about this, astrophysicist Brian Greene being interviewed by Joe Rogan.

Greene's take: advanced life forms wouldn't give a crap about studying us because we are so il-developed and therefore uninteresting.

Greene addresses the "have the aliens visited us?" question at 1:23:30 in the above video. Good stuff.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
My take....

Just gotta keep in mind that the Universe is big, man. Like, really. Our minds can't conceive of one trillion trillion trillionth of the tiniest part of it.

Astronomers say that the number of stars in the Universe is roughly equal to the number of grains of sand on the Earth (including all the beaches, all the deserts, everything) multiplied by 15.

So all the grains of sand on the Earth times 15= number of stars in Universe.

This stat just blows my mind. I think about it whenever I go to the beach. If I pick up a handful of sand, I think, yeah, maybe I could imagine that as several thousand galaxies. But a football field's worth of sand/stars? That's pushing my capacity to even conceptualize. An entire BEACH? No freaking way. All the beaches everywhere... the Sahara desert, all the world's deserts...?!?! Mind beyond blown.

Anyway.... not sure why aliens would be interested and motivated enough to give a shit about our particular grain of sand (I.e. star).... there are a LOT of grains of sand out there....and unimaginably far away....

Last edited:

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
My take....

Just gotta keep in mind that the Universe is big, man. Like, really. Our minds can't conceive of one trillion trillion trillionth of the tiniest part of it.

Astronomers say that the number of stars in the Universe is roughly equal to the number of grains of sand on the Earth (including all the beaches, all the deserts, everything) multiplied by 15.

This stat just blows my mind. I think about it whenever I go to the beach. If I pick up a handful of sand, I think, yeah, maybe I could imagine that as several thousand galaxies. But a football field's worth of sand/stars? That's pushing my capacity to even conceptualize. An entire BEACH? No freaking way. All the beaches everywhere... the Sahara desert, all the world's deserts...?!?! Mind beyond blown.

Anyway.... not sure why aliens would be interested and motivated enough to give a shit about our particular grain of sand (I.e. star).... there are a LOT of grains of sand out there....and unimaginably far away....

All good points - but just to play with the idea a bit - suppose that with the Universe being as huge as it is - maybe intelligent life is also extremely vast - like there are just an absolute shit ton of alien races out there. Now further suppose that while there are a ton of stars, that the number of worlds that can support most life (and granted, different types of life may need different types of environments) - but suppose that worlds that can support life are much more rare. I think in the last decade, scientists suggested somewhere between 40-60 billion planets out there that could support life as we know it.

It may not be that aliens would be any more interested in us than they would be in squirrels, but Earth may be something they are interested in. Especially if we are fucking it up. There is a Keanu Reaves movie to this effect - I forget the name.

I have always suspected - well, not suspected, that's too strong - hypothesized is a better word - that the aliens we see on Earth are future versions of us - anthropologists from the far future coming back to study prehistoric life. It explains the interest, anyway.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
My take....

Reminds me of that Men in Black scene showing a universe in a locker, although this time we're the guys occupying that space.

1621547273901.png

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
All good points - but just to play with the idea a bit - suppose that with the Universe being as huge as it is - maybe intelligent life is also extremely vast - like there are just an absolute shit ton of alien races out there. Now further suppose that while there are a ton of stars, that the number of worlds that can support most life (and granted, different types of life may need different types of environments) - but suppose that worlds that can support life are much more rare. I think in the last decade, scientists suggested somewhere between 40-60 billion planets out there that could support life as we know it.

It may not be that aliens would be any more interested in us than they would be in squirrels, but Earth may be something they are interested in. Especially if we are fucking it up. There is a Keanu Reaves movie to this effect - I forget the name.

I have always suspected - well, not suspected, that's too strong - hypothesized is a better word - that the aliens we see on Earth are future versions of us - anthropologists from the far future coming back to study prehistoric life. It explains the interest, anyway.

I believe the movie you are referring to is :
'The Day the Earth Stood Still'

So if 'the aliens we see on Earth are future versions of us - anthropologists from the far future coming back to study prehistoric life', then that kind of suggests we'll be looked upon as the 21'st century neanderthals compared to what we eventually evolve into ...

When I observe current human behavior, i'd say you're on to something.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Pentagon just declassified a new video which came from the Navy right after the 60min special came out this week. Check this out and really watch how this thing moves. Best video I've seen showing the sporadic movement, quick acceleration, deceleration, and lateral jumps that seems to defy the laws of inertia. Sent this to a long time friend who's an aerospace engineer for Lockheed and he said no one has technology that allows craft to maneuver like this. He said no way it's from earth.

View: https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1395990651670573056?s=20

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get why the govt is revealing all of this, if true. They discredited true believers into tin foil wearing freaks for decades. If these are real, then probably many past alien contacts were real. They could have just stone walled as they always had, but now they are giving credence to these things. What changed? What is their strategy (our govt)?

MachS

Hall of Fame
I don't get why the govt is revealing all of this, if true. They discredited true believers into tin foil wearing freaks for decades. If these are real, then probably many past alien contacts were real. They could have just stone walled as they always had, but now they are giving credence to these things. What changed? What is their strategy (our govt)?
That is a valid question and an interesting one. Best guess is with all the recent high-level government personnel coming out and confirming all these UFO sightings after the big leak in 2019, which led to the New York times article about the declassified tic-tac UFO off the coast of San Diego, it's just hard to deny anymore. Many other government officials started coming out and confirming legit sightings and secret programs, and I think the government had no choice but to acknowledge.

The subject has always been so taboo to talk about in government but when you have huge people like Christopher Mellon - former Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Harry Reid - Senator and Senate Majority Leader, and Lue Elizondo - former director of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (ATTIP), the secretive Pentagon unit that studied UFOs... When legitimate US congressman and intelligence personnel come out confirming declassified info, and stories are getting front page run in major media outlets, its hard for the government to play dumb. I would suggest listening to Christopher Mellon's interview with Joe Rogan last month, they talk about what's changed in the Pentagon over the last 5 years or so and why the US government is now coming out talking about this finally. According to Mellon, there is a lot more information about to be released, because this summer the US congress has asked the pentagon and all our intelligence/military communities to deliver an extensive report on everything they know regarding UAP phenomenon.

https://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/ufos-are-make-way-us-senate-know-rcna973