UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
First I think it is undisputable that these things exceed today's human technology. They could be aliens or humans from the future or even higher dimension species but either way they are not terrestrial. They are not ours nor any country's drones on this planet. Even the one that splashed in that 2019 video moves in a way that we simply don't have tech to do that. The back and forth motion doesn't have any tilting you would see with our propulsion systems. It is gravity manipulation, space bending, some shit like that. Also after it splashed the Navy searched and found nothing. You hear them call "splash splash" on the vid.

Second this has been going on a long time. These things are not new. What is new is everyone having a phone that can record. Availability of vids and images shared on the net. Society softening to where it is harder to keep big secrets when you can be famous by blowing the whistle on anything let alone something this big. I'm telling you guys talk to pilots when you get the chance and ask them, probably at least 1 in 5 has a UFO story.

Third the ones that are recorded in high speeds have zero sonic boom. We have ram jets and shit that have lasers that superheat air in front of the cone but not an ability to move a fucking tictac or sphere at superhigh speeds without triggering sonic booms.

Fourth as to their visiting they have probably trivialized distance through the bending of space. It's like folding a piece of paper in two and poking a hole in it. Coming out here or to one of countless other planets with lesser developed species on it is probably like us taking a Sunday drive for breakfast.

Lastly as to the false flag stuff that's just conspiracy nonsense. None of the countries' leadership wants a world under fear of aliens because that presses them to give up power. Awareness rising on this is going to fuck shit up. We're looking at either war to get to a point where we can have a one world government or a grueling process to achieve some sort of republic or representational council. Because once we realize there is an interstellar power structure that is far more advanced than us you're talking we will either be mentored by whichever species claims our space or dominated by whatever species controls our space.

Everyone laughed at the Israeli leader who came out and said there was an alien species the US was working directly with. Well, maybe the guy wasn't lying. Washington DC was swarmed by UFOs back in 1952, who's to say they might not have given us and the Soviets an edict of behavior. This thing might go way back man. And the lid is finally going to be blown off IMO.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gAViRPqiraI

:D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Full disclosure... I don't normally follow this topic and haven't spent much time researching it.

But just from what is IMHO a "common sense" perspective, the idea that a lot of these UAP are modified drones of some sort seems plausible. Drones have become incredibly common and can do pretty amazing maneuvers... the notion that our adversaries are using drones in an attempt to gather intel on us makes all sorts of sense. Spy drones are probably freaking everywhere.

so I'd easily concede that point. However, I don't buy Tyler Rogoway's argument that for the USA, enemy drones represent a "catastrophic intelligence failure" or "one of the biggest strategic blunders of our time." I tried looking up Rogoway, but there was scarcely anything about him. Sounds like he's hyperventilating, frankly.

IMHO, the USA must be well aware that drones are freaking everywhere, and so of course they need to adapt to this new reality. Rigoway's doom and gloom assessment of the USA's vulnerability to enemy drones seems overstated. We spend almost a trillion bucks per year in defense, yet nobody thought to say, "Hmmm, maybe we should figure out how to protect ourselves from spy drones?" Yeah right.

Your point that the USA might be making its own suped-up drones, and then testing our capabilities to see how our defenses react? That sounds very plausible.

Just my 2 cents
These things are pulling thousands of G's. Think about that. Just from a metallurgy perspective there is nothing we make that can take that. Depending on the weight of our aircraft we are talking max G's being somewhere just short of 10. More than that and you have aircraft falling apart.

People don't realize this. Only way that is possible is if you have full control of gravity in a sphere around your craft. Artificial gravity that can counter the G's and allow for that movement.

But then you also need a propulsion system that has no jets or exhaust. Even we don't have that. If we did we would see that tech rendered in a thousand different ways in our cutting edge warfighting machines.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
These things are pulling thousands of G's. Think about that. Just from a metallurgy perspective there is nothing we make that can take that. Depending on the weight of our aircraft we are talking max G's being somewhere just short of 10. More than that and you have aircraft falling apart.

People don't realize this. Only way that is possible is if you have full control of gravity in a sphere around your craft. Artificial gravity that can counter the G's and allow for that movement.

But then you also need a propulsion system that has no jets or exhaust. Even we don't have that. If we did we would see that tech rendered in a thousand different ways in our cutting edge warfighting machines.
Yeah, I don't know shit about aircraft and G's and whatnot.

Selassie seems to know a ton about this, and he seems unimpressed with what he's seen on the recent videos released thus far. OTOH you and others seem quite stunned by the videos. So I'll just sit back and let y'all sort it out.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It oriented itself in a way that that it knew he was coming down towards it and now was turned facing Fravor's jet as he came down and closer. And once he got within a certain distance of this thing, it just poof completely disappeared. No longer on radar, no longer in visual sight. It was just gone. This was a clear, blue day out on the ocean and he said they were watching this thing for over 5 mins from above before he flew down to it close to the water's surface. Both planes, and all 4 people saw this thing with their eyes and then watched it completely disappear when Fravor got down to it. This is a decorated pilot who has seen combat and flew for over 20 years.
Yeah man. And in fact if you read that article on History channel's page they mention the eyewitness reports of pilots who swear they disappeared over DC. Exactly like the one you linked. This was in '52. Only one guy had them not disappear and he couldn't catch them.

Yeah, I don't know shit about aircraft and G's and whatnot.

Selassie seems to know a ton about this, and he seems unimpressed with what he's seen on the recent videos released thus far. OTOH you and others seem quite stunned by the videos. So I'll just sit back and let y'all sort it out.
I worked in aviation for 30 years. My last station was China Lake where we test weaponry and flight dynamics. I've seen F-22's fly and test out there which are our best air superiority fighter and still the best in the world. They can't move like those tictacs which are terribly designed for aerodynamic performance.

For me it's not a question at all. I know we don't have anything like that. Unless they're from the future.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Btw this is a good read: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2021/05/10/how-the-pentagon-started-taking-ufos-seriously

Kean is excellent. Level-headed and well connected.
So of course I'm a sucker for anything in the New Yorker...:D

Good read, pretty long though! For me, the best summary of the article is this:

...the former C.I.A. director John Brennan admitted, somewhat tortuously, that he didn’t quite know what to think: “Some of the phenomena we’re going to be seeing continues to be unexplained and might, in fact, be some type of phenomenon that is the result of something that we don’t yet understand and that could involve some type of activity that some might say constitutes a different form of life.”

My translation: Yes, 95% of "sightings" can be explained away rather easily. But the remaining 5% is tough. Mundane explanations? Maybe. Otherworldly origins? Maybe. Are we EVER going to know for sure? Maybe, maybe not.

My overall take: I'm a skeptic, but I like to think I have an open mind. I'm definitely not in the "believer" category. But I wouldn't say I'm a "debunker" either.

Existence of alien life? Seems overwhelmingly probable to me. The universe is mind-blowingly vast, and the evidence seems to be piling up that the conditions needed for "life" might not be that rare or tough to find.

But in the end, I'm inclined to think about most of these sightings through the metaphor of "the magic trick." I've seen plenty of magic tricks where I think, "that is not physically possible!" But of course, once you learn the secret behind the trick, you realize there is a mundane explanation for the seemingly impossible. Magic tricks work because they mess with our perception. It's not "magic," it's a trick of the eye.

In the same way, I am inclined to think about UAP's that the issue is not an object moving in unexplainable ways, but it is our perception of the object that is faulty somehow. And as we all know, from magic tricks, there is a surprisingly large array of strategies for tricking perceptions.

Having said all that, I bet there are some videos that even the military finds "unexplainable."

I'm definitely a skeptic regarding the notion that "the government has definitive proof of extraterrestrial life and they've managed to keep it a secret." That just doesn't pass the smell test for me.

In the end, I'm okay with not having any easy answers. Yes I'm a skeptic, but as this article establishes at length, there are plenty of smart and well-connected people who do not rule out "otherworldly" possibilities.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is really cool is that we're getting to the point where we can discuss this stuff which is a big deal in a lot of ways. I don't believe we have dissected aliens or anything like that, though I would not rule anything out. It's why I don't rule out them having bases and whatnot. Some guys think they're walking among us. Ok, possible, but unlikely IMO. Also I mention aliens issuing edicts and stuff sort of tongue in cheek but crazy as they sound I wouldn't rule those things out either even though I think they are unlikely. I mean I don't really wear a tin foil hat. No seriously. I just eat big bowls of sugar. :ROFLMAO:

Either way that brief due out this summer likely won't prove anything because our government is probably as confused by them as we are. But I figure we'll get some cool new images from satellites, maybe a vid or two, etc. More stuff to nudge awareness forward which in itself is a win as far as I see it.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Here's a short article more in line with my general stance on the subject-- skeptical, but not ruling anything out.

Especially interesting to me was the notion that some of this stuff might be attributable to glitches in the recording software.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
How do we explain that UFO’s have morphed from mostly saucers to mostly tic tacs?

I also find myself skeptical as to why they visit and hide, all the time? If this has been going on for 50+ years... same visitors? Different? But only observe?

Maybe humans are stupid (if that’s the explanation) but if we could do this... we’d attempt to contact, right?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah man. And in fact if you read that article on History channel's page they mention the eyewitness reports of pilots who swear they disappeared over DC. Exactly like the one you linked. This was in '52. Only one guy had them not disappear and he couldn't catch them.

I worked in aviation for 30 years. My last station was China Lake where we test weaponry and flight dynamics. I've seen F-22's fly and test out there which are our best air superiority fighter and still the best in the world. They can't move like those tictacs which are terribly designed for aerodynamic performance.

For me it's not a question at all. I know we don't have anything like that. Unless they're from the future.
Welp, we obviously got better tech in Kansas, ya Miserry rube!

MachS

Hall of Fame
I also find myself skeptical as to why they visit and hide, all the time? If this has been going on for 50+ years... same visitors? Different? But only observe?
Well one theory is they are hiding here in the ocean. Could be drones of some sort to collect info? Who knows. Which is why I find it interesting that David Fravor's encounter came out at sea, and when they came down on the tic tac from above, it was hovering just above the water and there was white water on the surface, indicating that something was disturbing the surface or might be submerged under. And the new Navy vid I posted this week showed the UFO transition from air and drop into the ocean. Again, jet propulsion does not work under water. Something shouldn't be able to just fly and then submerge into water.

I would suggest to everyone here interested to watch the 2020 documentary called The Phenomenon. It's seriously amazing and the most thorough collection of evidence and interviews surrounding the UFO phenomenon . This came after the 2017 New York Times article confirming the government UFO programs the US admitted to having. Interviews with Chris Melon, Harry Reid, and other members of US congress. They provide video interviews and government reports that have been declassified going back to WW2 and all the sightings that happened after we dropped the first 2 atomic bombs. Also interviews with the school children in South Africa and Australia from the 1970s and 1980s who reportedly had encounters. This doc gave me chills for real. When you look at all the evidence provided objectively its eye opening. They did such extensive research with this film its very impressive.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onEXmLX2ZZQ

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah that's a real good documentary. Unidentified is exceptional too, Luis Elizondo goes into depth in terms of how these things exceed our tech level. It's nice to see guys like him involved in this too because there's a lot of crackpots trying to make money off of it. Steven Greer for example is a guy I don't like at all, he's all over the fucking map and part of that false flag nonsense.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Yeah that's a real good documentary. Unidentified is exceptional too, Luis Elizondo goes into depth in terms of how these things exceed our tech level. It's nice to see guys like him involved in this too because there's a lot of crackpots trying to make money off of it. Steven Greer for example is a guy I don't like at all, he's all over the fucking map and part of that false flag nonsense.
Cool thanks for suggesting that I'll def check it out this week. I watched The Phenomenon late last year and was blown away by how detailed and good it was. Always down for a quality doc but you gotta be careful on this subject because there is a lot of farfetched crazy stuff out there.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
On the vid you can see the IR (infrared optical system) trying to track it and when it locks on it you get the box. Pretty standard for that era of IR system.

They mention the wind speed as well as the seas at the time in the vid. Not only do we not have anything that can maintain position so securely in those conditions but we also don't have anything that can flat move like they do. And these are just some of the things that got leaked. There were a bunch of them flying around during that exercise.

I suspect that entire area might have some sort of base under the water in fact. Yeah I know, but I wear a tin hat lol. Going back there have been a ton of incidents in and around those seas and on the coast of Cali, from single to mass sightings like the "Japanese attack" in the 40s. If I were an alien species setting up an observation station the ocean would be a great place to have it but you'd also want to be near a coastline.

But anyway. I'm convinced we're gonna be talking with these fuckers at some point in the near future. It's coming IMO.
Man, the simple fact that the Gov. is telling us they are real means that a whole hell of a lot more is going on then we are being told. Most everyone I tell about these disclosures shrug and say yeah, obviously. When is the gov. Gonna tell us why they think they are here. What are these things doing?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Ugh...just to be a contrarian, I gotta say that when I watched that trailer for "The Phenomenon," my Bullshit Detector went absolutely haywire. The ominous music... credible claims mixed in with outlandish ones... leading questions like "Who are they?"..... The utterly unproven claim that "The question is no longer IF they have arrived, but WHY" ...crayon drawings of little green men....

That trailer suggests that the filmmakers didn't bother to do the ONE thing that IMHO a good documentary should do:

PRESENT BOTH SIDES.

For example-- I take @Selassie's opinion more seriously as a "believer" because he puts in the time to research BOTH sides, including the debunked stuff. Here's a snippet of Selassie's post #119:

What I've learned about the Pyramid pic brings disappointment. Apparently, if you adjust the focus on a night vision camera and take it out of focus... most things that are scene look like pyramids. That's what is on display in the Pyramid pic slash video. Not to mention the Pyramid has an FAA style strobe light flashing throughout. Why would an Alien spacecraft install one of those?

The Acorn, Sphere, and Metalic Blimp pics taken from cell phones in military aircrafts. Well... those are all most likely mylar balloons....

And that New Yorker article posted by @Merlin shows both sides, too.

Look, maybe The Phenomenon movie presents both sides. But the trailer sure implies it's pushing one side awfully hard. Probably gonna pass on this one.

Just my 2 cents...

MachS

Hall of Fame
Ugh...just to be a contrarian, I gotta say that when I watched that trailer for "The Phenomenon," my Bullshit Detector went absolutely haywire. The ominous music... credible claims mixed in with outlandish ones... leading questions like "Who are they?"..... The utterly unproven claim that "The question is no longer IF they have arrived, but WHY" ...crayon drawings of little green men....

That trailer suggests that the filmmakers didn't bother to do the ONE thing that IMHO a good documentary should do:

PRESENT BOTH SIDES.

For example-- I take @Selassie's opinion more seriously as a "believer" because he puts in the time to research BOTH sides, including the debunked stuff. Here's a snippet of Selassie's post #119:

What I've learned about the Pyramid pic brings disappointment. Apparently, if you adjust the focus on a night vision camera and take it out of focus... most things that are scene look like pyramids. That's what is on display in the Pyramid pic slash video. Not to mention the Pyramid has an FAA style strobe light flashing throughout. Why would an Alien spacecraft install one of those?

The Acorn, Sphere, and Metalic Blimp pics taken from cell phones in military aircrafts. Well... those are all most likely mylar balloons....

And that New Yorker article posted by @Merlin shows both sides, too.

Look, maybe The Phenomenon movie presents both sides. But the trailer sure implies it's pushing one side awfully hard. Probably gonna pass on this one.

Just my 2 cents...
Yea the trailer does not do this doc justice lol. It's extremely good and provides more evidence and interviews with high level government officials than anything I've ever seen. It's really good! Watch the first 10-15 min and I'm sure you'll like it if you're interested in this discussion, its on Amazon Prime video. Read some reviews online if you're still hesitant. It's contains so much thorough research it's a bit overwhelming to be honest.

I get your skepticism and it's very fair and it's always good to be skeptical especially on subjects like this, but I think there's a big point a lot of people are forgetting. Now this isn't just an unproven claim at all. The US government has come out in the last year and officially confirmed the existence of our UFO programs (AATIP). They confirmed that these craft cannot be identified but are real and possess technology we don't yet understand. They have declassified the program itself, documents, financials, as well as multiple videos now showing these UAPs/UFOs. We have invested hundreds of millions of dollars into programs like AATIP and Project Blue Book to study these crafts since the late 1940s. This is all info released from the Pentagon. So at this point there should be little doubt that UFOs actually exist. That's what people should be talking about but aren't. For 70+ years the government had been telling us all the sightings were a hoax, it was all BS or made excuses for what was seen. All the meanwhile behind the scenes they were spending hundreds of millions of dollars on secret programs to study these things, and have now confirmed they're actually real.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And now to be a ....
jNF8rRK.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u0VDFppCI4

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Gotta admit I'm leaning towards Tyson's skeptical POV on this.

In discussing the "Tic-tac" video, Rogan says that "The craft rapidly descended from 80K feet to 50K feet in less than a second..." and Tyson interrupts him to say, "No, the SENSORS DETECTED a craft descending from 80K feet to 50K feet." Tyson clearly implies that there may have been some sort of problem with the sensors.

Tyson then goes on to give numerous examples of how scientists have been baffled by "mysterious" happenings, only to later realize that it was their perception of the phenomeon-- the way it was detected and measured-- that was faulty.

Finding proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life would be one of the most gob-smacking, astonishing discoveries in human history. Maybe someday we'll find something definitive and indisputable. But from my POV, we haven't gotten close to clearing the bar of "indisputable evidence." Just my 2 cents...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There have been a lot of real good sightings in Turkey. Some of the best have been from a night watchman who has gained some fame for his photos and vids. Here's an analysis and interesting look at some of the raw footage...

Original vids for my ADD bros:

View: https://youtu.be/BX3VTg1uQrw

View: https://youtu.be/imwqRPr83is

View: https://youtu.be/zVdeM99mkMs

View: https://youtu.be/tysuz2OTO3k

View: https://youtu.be/27Ip7vqqJBE

Last edited:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
There have been a lot of real good sightings in Turkey. Some of the best have been from a night watchman who has gained some fame for his photos and vids. Here's an analysis and interesting look at some of the raw footage...

Original vids for my ADD bros:

View: https://youtu.be/BX3VTg1uQrw

View: https://youtu.be/imwqRPr83is

View: https://youtu.be/zVdeM99mkMs

View: https://youtu.be/tysuz2OTO3k

View: https://youtu.be/27Ip7vqqJBE

My wet blanket no-fun response....

And here is a much more detailed analysis