UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Have you attempted this? I guess any of us could test this theory.

I’ve seen pics with flashers and thought the same thing. Those are meant to help you been seen. Sort of opposite you’d think they would want.

I've not attempted it... but I watched a video that demonstrated it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Some probs I have with that article Selassie...

First, we've been hearing pilots discuss UFOs that have aerodynamic capabilities that outstrip our own for decades. This is not a new thing. I was in aviation for 30 years. Pilots see all kinds of shit but the stigma was actually that nothing would be done or their standing would be affected if they reported them so they were not worth the risk.

Secondly the technology is not there for any terrestrial nation to put out these drones. If these things that swarmed US Navy Destroyers were terrestrial drones they would need to outperform known technology in velocity and sustainability (massively improved batteries or beamed power from some source in orbit). Their movement is still ahead of what humanity can do, but we're getting closer to being able to figure out what they are.

Lastly if China's technology was that good they'd beat our asses right now. They'd be forcing countries to sign shit to put them under their umbrella and expanding because they can. Those fuckers have been doing BS for a while now, they started years ago with infringements into the seas around them like those in the Filipines. But most of their technology is stolen from us. They do have some surprising tech areas, sure. But overall they're still an upstart and like Russia in spite of some areas of possible superiority in the spectrum of tech they're trailing.

The drones that swarmed the destroyers off the coast of California would require beamed power from satellites or massively superior battery technology to sustain for hours. Not to mention massive tech jump in propulsion. Neither of those things are likely. And they would require a launch solution like a sub or base nearby which are unlikely given Destroyers operating in simulated combat scenario in those littoral waters. Here's the story of that particular incident, which the article that you linked believes to be terrrestrial drones. But I think that is very unlikely and I think we're going to find out soon that UFOs are real. Because it affects more than just any one country.

Could DARPA be messing with our Navy in order to discover or detect vulnerabilities in their own advanced technologies ? This is happening so close to our coast it does seem hard to believe that one of our military rivals could pull it off. jmo.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Have you attempted this? I guess any of us could test this theory.

I’ve seen pics with flashers and thought the same thing. Those are meant to help you be seen. Sort of opposite you’d think they would want.
It seems like the intent of the lights is working to me. They installed a blinky light and we instantly think it's not an alien craft. If they got here, they aren't stupid. It wouldn't be hard to observe the blinky lights on our aircraft and think, "hey, if we're going down there and we do get seen, how do we keep those crazy humans from freaking out about us? Blinky lights to fool them!". And it's working (if they are aliens).

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
On the vid you can see the IR (infrared optical system) trying to track it and when it locks on it you get the box. Pretty standard for that era of IR system.

They mention the wind speed as well as the seas at the time in the vid. Not only do we not have anything that can maintain position so securely in those conditions but we also don't have anything that can flat move like they do. And these are just some of the things that got leaked. There were a bunch of them flying around during that exercise.

I suspect that entire area might have some sort of base under the water in fact. Yeah I know, but I wear a tin hat lol. Going back there have been a ton of incidents in and around those seas and on the coast of Cali, from single to mass sightings like the "Japanese attack" in the 40s. If I were an alien species setting up an observation station the ocean would be a great place to have it but you'd also want to be near a coastline.

But anyway. I'm convinced we're gonna be talking with these fuckers at some point in the near future. It's coming IMO.

Q729

Legend
I suspect that entire area might have some sort of base under the water in fact.
G1_cartoon_Decepticon_underwater_base.JPG

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
But anyway. I'm convinced we're gonna be talking with these fuckers at some point in the near future. It's coming IMO.

The near future? I don’t know about that. If they are here and have been secretly watching us - I find it really hard to believe that they are going to look at us and be like - “I think they are ready now.”

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The near future? I don’t know about that. If they are here and have been secretly watching us - I find it really hard to believe that they are going to look at us and be like - “I think they are ready now.”
You may be right we're pretty fucking stupid.

But IMO we are being observed. So if we were to set up observation on a lesser developed species, once they get to a certain level of technology and know we are there the question becomes "what is the value of the observation." That equation changes. It was one thing when there were only a handful of folks per hundred that had seen them. But this thing is at the verge of breaking into common knowledge right now.

There may come a point where a conversation happens. Or worse some sort of edict. Or worst of all no comms of any sort because they plan on eradicating us from orbit.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s a wild video.
When I watch that it looks like a hoax. I suspect that one is edited but maybe not. Either way what I wonder about is bird strikes. At the speeds these things achieve a bird would have enough mass to hit your ship like a missile. We had a P-3 hit an eagle up in Alaska that blew through the radome, radar dish, and pressure bulkhead and would have killed the pilot had it hit him. And P-3's are slow as hell. Fighters it's a far worse problem.

So they must have some sort of heat/electromagnetic barrier that burns up foreign objects in its path. Maybe that's also why they don't break the sound barrier, could be that or some sort of high energy beam.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
When I watch that it looks like a hoax. I suspect that one is edited but maybe not. Either way what I wonder about is bird strikes. At the speeds these things achieve a bird would have enough mass to hit your ship like a missile. We had a P-3 hit an eagle up in Alaska that blew through the radome, radar dish, and pressure bulkhead and would have killed the pilot had it hit him. And P-3's are slow as hell. Fighters it's a far worse problem.

So they must have some sort of heat/electromagnetic barrier that burns up foreign objects in its path. Maybe that's also why they don't break the sound barrier, could be that or some sort of high energy beam.

Or they have mastered the ability to manipulate space/time. That would prevent collisions... even out in space. That theory seems to be what is most likely the answer.

We're talking about these aliens being able to travel at light speed or even faster than that. A tiny speck of dust would pierce through anything... including your body traveling at speeds like that. Manipulating space/time would prevent that from happening... because you're not really moving through the space... you're bringing the point in space that you want to occupy directly to you (almost instantly).

In my mind this has to be the answer. But who knows what ET may have discovered 10 million years ago. We didn't even have real cell phones when I was in HS. We're still in the infant stages of discovery... ETs might have a billion years of a head start by comparison.