UFOs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
This guy sounds reasonable. Didn't listen to the whole thing, but overall he sounded kinda disappointed also.

Yeah. This guy is like the world's best user of the Freedom of Information Act. He's been able to get the government to send him documents that used to be secret that have contained some very interesting things... especially on the UFO subject. Most of the juicy stuff is still redacted... but sometimes he finds real nuggets. He doesn't sensationalize... he likes to use backup "proof" when talking about this stuff. I find him one of the most believable when it comes to ETs and UFOs.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's been too long since you guys posted more fun stuff in here.

overflow-32.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So this show is an interesting one right here.

It has a couple intriguing things in it, the first being the event that occurs during a drug interdiction flight where they captured NIR (near infrared) camera footage of heat signatures gliding by in the clouds, and the pilots to a man testified that they could not see them. They could only see them on the infrared camera. This suggests light-bending technology of course.

Secondly at the 40:00 mark they cover pyramid footage recorded by 3 separate people above the pentagon. This btw according to Maussan is the day that Trump signed into law the Space Force, which is a remarkable coincidence if true. It goes on to show a similar recording from Moscow with what looks like the same ship immediately after the 3 videos. None of these got any play whatsoever in the media. Which I also find to be rather strange.

And then we have the footage the CIA admitted was real and taken by Navy personnel of the pyramid recorded in IR (the one with the green hue). Another interesting coincidence? I'm thinking no. Enjoy! :biggrin:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
So this show is an interesting one right here.

It has a couple intriguing things in it, the first being the event that occurs during a drug interdiction flight where they captured NIR (near infrared) camera footage of heat signatures gliding by in the clouds, and the pilots to a man testified that they could not see them. They could only see them on the infrared camera. This suggests light-bending technology of course.

Secondly at the 40:00 mark they cover pyramid footage recorded by 3 separate people above the pentagon. This btw according to Maussan is the day that Trump signed into law the Space Force, which is a remarkable coincidence if true. It goes on to show a similar recording from Moscow with what looks like the same ship immediately after the 3 videos. None of these got any play whatsoever in the media. Which I also find to be rather strange.

And then we have the footage the CIA admitted was real and taken by Navy personnel of the pyramid recorded in IR (the one with the green hue). Another interesting coincidence? I'm thinking no. Enjoy! :biggrin:
Never seen that pyramid footage before. I'm a skeptic but damn how do you explain that.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure there's a lot of faked footage out there. But man sometimes I wonder if we're not already under the thumb of some other civilization already and the governments are keeping that shit on the downlow.

It would explain things like a fleet group practicing live fire that is besieged by unknown ships at sea and not one pilot or weapons station goes missile free on that ass. That means a no-fire condition is being observed. Which flies in the face of what would benefit us.

What I mean by that is assume for a minute that the tic-tac incident as reported by the Navy was real. An unknown technology we don't understand. It exceeds what our planes can do. So if we were to fire on it and get lucky and splash one of those fuckers the recovered tech would have the potential to change shit. The value to us is immeasurable.

The govt has said they don't think it was any of our rival nations. So IMO there is no way if I'm running the show I would keep my ships from firing on these things. Just from a logical perspective you would take the risk in at least some of these situations. Unless there was more at play here. Unless we're in some sort of cease-fire with them.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm sure there's a lot of faked footage out there. But man sometimes I wonder if we're not already under the thumb of some other civilization already and the governments are keeping that shit on the downlow.

It would explain things like a fleet group practicing live fire that is besieged by unknown ships at sea and not one pilot or weapons station goes missile free on that ass. That means a no-fire condition is being observed. Which flies in the face of what would benefit us.

What I mean by that is assume for a minute that the tic-tac incident as reported by the Navy was real. An unknown technology we don't understand. It exceeds what our planes can do. So if we were to fire on it and get lucky and splash one of those fuckers the recovered tech would have the potential to change shit. The value to us is immeasurable.

The govt has said they don't think it was any of our rival nations. So IMO there is no way if I'm running the show I would keep my ships from firing on these things. Just from a logical perspective you would take the risk in at least some of these situations. Unless there was more at play here. Unless we're in some sort of cease-fire with them.
Any civilization that exceeds or military planes capabilities like that should not be angered. That might start a war we would clearly be unable to win. Even if we shot it down and recovered some technology, we would likely die before we could reverse engineer it to use it.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Any civilization that exceeds or military planes capabilities like that should not be angered. That might start a war we would clearly be unable to win. Even if we shot it down and recovered some technology, we would likely die before we could reverse engineer it to use it.

Yeah… I was thinking similarly.

IF we shoot something like that down (I suspect we couldn’t even if we wanted) that would seem to lead to a response we can’t predict and therefore should fear.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
It's been too long since you guys posted more fun stuff in here.

overflow-32.jpg
Lol, every time I see a video of someone capturing UFO's its either very grainy daytime video or lights moving around at night. Never saw a clear picture yet.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You commie pussies. :laugh1:

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Yeah… I was thinking similarly.

IF we shoot something like that down (I suspect we couldn’t even if we wanted) that would seem to lead to a response we can’t predict and therefore should fear.
Plus, the UN General Assembly would immediately pass a resolution blaming Israel.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man