UDFA Tracker 2022

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, but Jordan Stout did not hold either in college and the Ravens tried him out in that area and he did very well apparently.

@Allen2McVay is right, it appears holders are the punters, so I'm sure the Rams will ensure Dicker can handle that area of special teams and will factor that into their decision come September Morn.

Punters have to handle the snap for their own punts, so the hand-eye coordination is tested there. But Dicker is fairly new doing that, too.

jacktheripper85

Starter
Yep - good post.It’s all hindsight.The old Punters are players to thing.I think The Rams moving on was the best thing for the franchise.It’s like having Staley Drawers.You can keep around as long as you want,but at some point new works even if they don’t feel or mean the same.

Johnny was Sneads first UDRFA as The Rams GM.Last season they could have let him loose,but closing out his career as a Ram SuperBowl winner is pretty cool.
I don’t recall a Staley Drawers playing for the Rams…unless I’m missing something and you actually talking about Brandon Staley’s underwear????

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
This is a nice article on our UDFA

Again, we look like we might find some diamonds

I'm predicting 3 UDRFA's will make the roster:

1. Roger Carter...We want a big man at the goal line that also has the ability to catch. Carter was interviewed by the Rams and they don't have anyone like him.
  2. Jake Hummel...He only has to beat out Rozebloom & Jake Gervase, IMO, Hummel does that.
  3. Cameron Dicker...There I'm on record and Matt Gay better watch his back because Dicker can do it all.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm predicting 3 UDRFA's will make the roster:

1. Roger Carter...We want a big man at the goal line that also has the ability to catch. Carter was interviewed by the Rams and they don't have anyone like him.
  2. Jake Hummel...He only has to beat out Rozebloom & Jake Gervase, IMO, Hummel does that.
  3. Cameron Dicker...There I'm on record and Matt Gay better watch his back because Dicker can do it all.

I just read Carter has been waived

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF? Did Roger Carter even make it to the plane to LA? So much for our stud blocking TE/FB that can also catch -lol.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Damn, Carter is the one I particularly wanted to make it.

Maybe they have their eyes on five other players they'd rather sign.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Damn, Carter is the one I particularly wanted to make it.

Maybe they have their eyes on five other players they'd rather sign.
It’s perhaps more likely they each failed the physical; or went out and broke team rules? I was looking forward to watching Carter as he was clearly a priority FA