UDFA Tracker 2022

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jack Carter from my hometown of San Jose, CA will be a guy to root for. The Rams always need depth/development players in the trenches. They don’t spend a lot of prime draft picks on “ready to go” OL.

He could very well be a backup guard/center coming out of camp.
Practice squad or 53, either way, Good Luck!!
I assume you mean Jack Snyder and I concur, Snyder is already listed as the 3rd string Center and that's where I see him developing. Actually has played all 5 positions along the Offensive Line.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I assume you mean Jack Snyder and I concur, Snyder is already listed as the 3rd string Center and that's where I see him developing. Actually has played all 5 positions along the Offensive Line.

Oops! That’s embarrassing.
Yes, I meant Snyder.
Maybe he ends up being right where the Rams could use somebody—an IOL swing guy. Developing into THAT guy doesn’t seem so far fetched to me.
Do you like the chances him of branching out to guard?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
i actually like him at Center. He does have the ability to play both Guard & Center so maybe he can be a swing guy like Coleman Shelton has turned into.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Oops! That’s embarrassing.
Yes, I meant Snyder.
Maybe he ends up being right where the Rams could use somebody—an IOL swing guy. Developing into THAT guy doesn’t seem so far fetched to me.
I think he’s got a lot of potential to stick and even contribute based on highlights and draft analysis.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Of course, how else do you double there wage to signing a UDRFA contract over other teams.

It’s called innovation
I suppose that's possible. If the Rams can find a loophole, they're going to do it.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Per Jourdan Rodrigue and other sources (not Connor Hox) Rams released UDFA interior-DL Dion Novil.