Top Secret Gurley Knee Info Revealed Here!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did you see the game? He was injured against the Eagles. Your star RB doesn't sit for nearly a month with HFA throughout the playoffs at stake unless he was injured.

Totally agree, Mvay has brought that up as well. **** The worst move with McVay !!
Reggie letting Keemun back in a Ravens game was insane though.Certain players & certain situations Reggie needs to really needs to Step Up !! He is a hech of a trainer, but to let Gurley back on the field was wrong. Malcom Brown was out, but trust the bench. The Rams would have beat the Eagles either was late in the game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nothing earth shattering in this NFL.com article today. Makes me think no one really knows exactly what happened so arthritis is the best explanation. My Dr. hasn't done any x-rays or MRI's on me, but when I tell him about my back and hip pains he says its arthritis. Sounds like either its the typical fall back when they don't know for sure, or its the most common problem.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...dd-gurley-gives-an-update-on-knee-before-camp

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nothing earth shattering in this NFL.com article today. Makes me think no one really knows exactly what happened so arthritis is the best explanation. My Dr. hasn't done any x-rays or MRI's on me, but when I tell him about my back and hip pains he says its arthritis. Sounds like either its the typical fall back when they don't know for sure, or its the most common problem.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...dd-gurley-gives-an-update-on-knee-before-camp
Exactly, nobody knows and nobody will until we see him back on the field, or not.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Gurley looks good, and says he feels good. He talked about the upcoming season and that he will do the same things he did last year on 3rd & 4th down. Run hard.

I think he has a lot he wants to prove , but season is long. The goals are staying the same.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Todd Gurley not paying attention to endless arthritis speculation
usatsi_11976643.jpg

By: Cameron DaSilva | July 10, 2019 4:02 pm ET

All offseason, Todd Gurley has faced questions, speculation and reports about his knee. He has yet to confirm that anything is wrong with it or that he’s suffering from any sort of condition, though his trainer said there is an “arthritic component” since he did have ACL surgery in college.

Those questions about his knee and the possibility of arthritis have yet to subside and likely won’t until he gets on the field and proves he’s his normal self. At the Gatorade Player of the Year awards Tuesday, he was asked about it by USA TODAY’s Trysta Krick.

Inhabit;ord=6573483746178.373;dc_seg=756255014

Here’s how the conversation went.

Krick: “When you think of arthritis, that’s something that peple on the outside see as not a condition that you have in your 20s. You’re build different…”

Gurley: “I have it? You said I have it?”

Krick: “Well, I mean that’s what the reports say.”

Gurley: “Oh, OK.”

Krick: “So what’s the truth?”

Gurley: “What? That I’m feeling good, I’m working out and doing good. Can’t complain.”

Krick: “So it’s not true, that there’s…”

Gurley: “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Gurley clearly doesn’t have much interest in answering questions about his knee anymore, and understandably so. It’s been a long offseason of hitting the locker room and staying off the field for Gurley as he continues to prepare for the 2019 season.

He’s doing his best to ignore the outside noise because he knows how he’s feeling, which isn’t the case for those reporting on the condition of his knee.

“I don’t pay attention to anything,” he said. “I mind my business, do what I do, work out. Like I said, I’ve been playing this sport all my life so I’ve heard everything, I’ve seen everything, I’ve done everything.”

Until Gurley gets on the field and starts practicing (and playing) again, questions will continue to get asked about his knee. Only time will tell if he truly will be 100 percent for the upcoming season.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck

What up Snack Daddy!!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
McVay and Gurley continue to make this into a story by the way tap dance around a straight answer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure anything they could SAY right now would squelch much. I find it kinda fun that we are as big of a story as we are no matter the press. I'm enjoying the ride.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure anything they could SAY right now would squelch much. I find it kinda fun that we are as big of a story as we are no matter the press. I'm enjoying the ride.
We’ve already seen it, people doubt anything positive about him right now. No matter what is said minds won’t be changed until they take the field week one. A few people keep saying this too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
What up Snack Daddy!!

Hey Soul. How's thing in balmy SC? I'll bet there are some good golf courses there. There are a few decent ones within 30 minutes but this 105 degree heat doesn't inspire me to go out there. Being retired I can wait till it cools down to the upper 90's. :cool:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Hey Soul. How's thing in balmy SC? I'll bet there are some good golf courses there. There are a few decent ones within 30 minutes but this 105 degree heat doesn't inspire me to go out there. Being retired I can wait till it cools down to the upper 90's. :cool:
Only the mid-90s highs here but it's that 90% humidity.

My tee shots are getting drug down by the moisture.

Looking forward to fall but I do plan on heading up to the mountains for a few weeks coming up.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Is Gurley's knee the new Berry heel? Because I know very well how much that sux.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The only explanation I can come up with is the Rams we’re getting cute on the injury reports last year and are now being coy to avoid getting fined or punished by the league.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Only the mid-90s highs here but it's that 90% humidity.

My tee shots are getting drug down by the moisture.

Looking forward to fall but I do plan on heading up to the mountains for a few weeks coming up.

We're not low humid desert here. But we're not high humidity like your area either. I'm sure your 90's are as uncomfortable as our 105 degrees. I will say my drives go a lot further this time of year. I'm 63 years old and I can still hit 275 yards on occasion. Mostly in the 230-240 range though. Probably could go further if it wasn't for those dang trees. :LOL:

RamsFan4Life

Starter
I think much of the shrinkage in his carries will be covered up by using a change of pace back and more short yardage throws to the tight ends. That will also allow more variety in the offense, making it even tougher to stop the Rams after offensive shortcomings were exposed in the Super Bowl.
Read an article last year with McVay saying they wanted to run more two TE sets but the TEs were were nicked up and made those were tough.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It sure is going to be interesting to see. Probably will vary considerably by league.

I've seen him creep up in mocks. One of the mocks I did last night he went 4th overall.

If you pick around 6-8, depending on the size of your league, is the perfect place to get him. You can get a stud WR like Mike Evans in the 2nd if you pass on Deandre Hopkins or Devante Adams in favor of Todd Gurley.

I'm trying to get Todd Gurley and Travis Kelce with my first two picks, then fill out with the best RBs and WRs.

But if you take Todd, then I'd reach a round or two early and get Darrell Henderson to secure the handcuff. Hell, even if you miss out on Todd, take Darrell; if something happens and Darrell has to take over, that's a league winning type pick.

RamnSD

Rookie
Name
RamnSD