Tom Brady suspended 4 games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

How long will Tom Brady be suspended?

• 2 games

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • 4 games

Votes: 48 33.6%
  • 6 games

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • 8 games

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • The whole season

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Who are you kidding? He won't be suspended at all

Votes: 47 32.9%

• Total voters

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Yes, it would be nice if the 4 games still stands after his appeal. I would not be surprised if, in the end, Brady's suspension at least gets cut in half with the way Goodell and the NFL dishes out their punishment.

The almost always cynic in me agrees that I can't believe that he'll end up with more than 2...Hope they don't cave in, but I think they probably will...The arbitrator seems to side with the players quite often...

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
New England Patriots Quarterback, Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee has released a statement on behalf of Tom to the NFL. Do you think the suspension will stand or get reduced?

STATEMENT:
“The discipline is ridiculous and has no legitimate basis. In my opinion, this outcome was pre-determined; there was no fairness in the Wells investigation whatsoever. There is no evidence that Tom directed footballs be set at pressures below the allowable limits. In fact, the evidence shows Tom clearly emphasized that footballs be set at pressures within the rules. Tom also cooperated with the investigation and answered every question presented to him. The Wells Report presents significant evidence, however, that the NFL lacks standards or protocols with respect to its handling of footballs prior to games; this is not the fault of Tom or the Patriots. The report also presents significant evidence the NFL participated with the Colts in some type of pre-AFC Championship Game planning regarding the footballs. This fact may raise serious questions about the integrity of the games we view on Sundays. We will appeal, and if the hearing officer is completely independent and neutral, I am very confident the Wells Report will be exposed as an incredibly frail exercise in fact-finding and logic. The NFL has a well-documented history of making poor disciplinary decisions that often are overturned when truly independent and neutral judges or arbitrators preside, and a former federal judge has found the commissioner has abused his discretion in the past, so this outcome does not surprise me. Sadly, today’s decision diminishes the NFL as it tells its fans, players and coaches that the games on the field don’t count as much as the games played on Park Avenue. ‪#‎Deflategate‬
That means this time Mr. Smartass tommyboy HAS TOO submit his phone and I really doubt he wants to hand over undeniable evidence that as of yet is unavailable. Such big words and HOT AIR from a very poor lawyer. I'd back away tom before you make things even worse for yourself unless Kraft wants to get involved and pay the very best person available to destroy e-mails and texts and try to see if you can pass the examiner the NFL uses.
You denied this information the first time asked tom. No way can your appeal even be taken without this evidence. I see it as THE smoking gun and I thought you got off light this time.The NFL committee was denied Supeana power. So step up and put your future in the hands of I hope real experts who will know if you try to doctor the evidence further. I can only hope you keep digging your hole deeper mr smug laughing liar. There is enough evidence already without added info to make you the TOOL that you are. What if your needleman comes forth and sings for some real cash and not just shoes and autograph footballs? It may end up like the needle used to give growth hormones the trainer kept.
Talk big and walk away tommyboy. Walk away. Stop digging while you're behind.

RamsFan14

Starter
I really hope Brady's lawyer loses out on this appeal, I would be saddened if the suspension is overturned. Idk how the texts don't count as legit evidence in the investigation. Looking at the report, it seems like the investigation was fair and legit, but clearly I'm mistaken based on how Brady's lawyer is talking.

I voted 8 games, props to the people who guessed 4!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's what BellyFat told them. It was obviously enough to clear him completely...

Ram65

Legend
I hope it stays at 4 games.

The NFL is stupid for letting all teams control the footballs. Brady and Belicheat will continue to take any advantage they can legal or illegal. It does make me wonder about the American Society when "cheaters" are looked at as heros.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Has there been an organization in any sport that has been caught cheating this many times within such a relatively short amount of time?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
4 games feels light, truthfully, considering it could have impacted many games.

Still; Brady will always have "cheater" on his resume. Always.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The part that just kills me is that they make sure to clear BellyFat of any wrongdoing. That is the biggest bunch of bullcrap in all of this.
At least they came down hard on the ball boys for following orders.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
11150189_10204329661903079_2094348971342557051_n.jpg

11169819_10204063682820570_3702029369051981735_n.jpg

Facebook always good for some great memes
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About time golden boy gets exposed . I wonder how many other things he's done that we don't know about ?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
New England Patriots Quarterback, Tom Brady's agent, Don Yee has released a statement on behalf of Tom to the NFL. Do you think the suspension will stand or get reduced?

STATEMENT:
“The discipline is ridiculous and has no legitimate basis. In my opinion, this outcome was pre-determined; there was no fairness in the Wells investigation whatsoever. There is no evidence that Tom directed footballs be set at pressures below the allowable limits. In fact, the evidence shows Tom clearly emphasized that footballs be set at pressures within the rules. Tom also cooperated with the investigation and answered every question presented to him. The Wells Report presents significant evidence, however, that the NFL lacks standards or protocols with respect to its handling of footballs prior to games; this is not the fault of Tom or the Patriots. The report also presents significant evidence the NFL participated with the Colts in some type of pre-AFC Championship Game planning regarding the footballs. This fact may raise serious questions about the integrity of the games we view on Sundays. We will appeal, and if the hearing officer is completely independent and neutral, I am very confident the Wells Report will be exposed as an incredibly frail exercise in fact-finding and logic. The NFL has a well-documented history of making poor disciplinary decisions that often are overturned when truly independent and neutral judges or arbitrators preside, and a former federal judge has found the commissioner has abused his discretion in the past, so this outcome does not surprise me. Sadly, today’s decision diminishes the NFL as it tells its fans, players and coaches that the games on the field don’t count as much as the games played on Park Avenue. ‪#‎Deflategate‬
Wow. It sounds like Tom's agent is a liar as well.
Little evidence? Lie
Tom was cooperative?Lie
The games on the field don't matter? Lie

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I say we reinstate him, with the stipulation that Tom Plays the entire season with balls inflated to 20 psi.
After the season, see if Tom and his bitch buddy Kaepernick can argue that the air pressure doesn't matter.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm genuinely surprised the NFL actually punished them severely. They made it seem like they'd do their best to sweep it under the rug with Spygate.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I heard somewhere the investigation into Deflate Gate cost around $5,000,000! That money could have gone a long way for better things than this. Tom, why don't you guys just play fair and avoid all of this crap. Nobody likes a cheater.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
That means this time Mr. Smartass tommyboy HAS TOO submit his phone and I really doubt he wants to hand over undeniable evidence that as of yet is unavailable. Such big words and HOT AIR from a very poor lawyer. I'd back away tom before you make things even worse for yourself unless Kraft wants to get involved and pay the very best person available to destroy e-mails and texts and try to see if you can pass the examiner the NFL uses.
You denied this information the first time asked tom. No way can your appeal even be taken without this evidence. I see it as THE smoking gun and I thought you got off light this time.The NFL committee was denied Supeana power. So step up and put your future in the hands of I hope real experts who will know if you try to doctor the evidence further. I can only hope you keep digging your hole deeper mr smug laughing liar. There is enough evidence already without added info to make you the TOOL that you are. What if your needleman comes forth and sings for some real cash and not just shoes and autograph footballs? It may end up like the needle used to give growth hormones the trainer kept.
Talk big and walk away tommyboy. Walk away. Stop digging while you're behind.