Todd Gurley released

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah but with Gurley history any team would be foolish to take on that contract without doing a physical
Oh, of course. But that shouldn't hold up a trade. The could have made trade pending physical which could be done locally to where Gurley i. Let's face it, if he's not fit to pass a physical wouldn't the Rams have the option for an injury buyout?

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Oh, of course. But that shouldn't hold up a trade. The could have made trade pending physical which could be done locally to where Gurley i. Let's face it, if he's not fit to pass a physical wouldn't the Rams have the option for an injury buyout?

Actually it's worse for the rams if he cant pass a physical, because the contract was guaranteed for injury. If he cant pass a physical we owe him even more.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My same thoughts. I think the biggest reason why he wasn’t traded for is because the Rams had no leverage Gurley is getting his money and now another team can have him at a much friendlier team deal

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

With Gurley, I think the inability to go through an extensive physical may have made any trade impossible.

I still think it's possible for Cooks and Goodwin to be traded maybe straight up. We'll see.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5F095E5A-68C7-4E1B-A14A-45946DDF0D39.gif

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley, McVay, Snead, the cap... sometimes nobody is wrong. This just sucks. Todd Gurley gave us hope from the minute he stepped onto the field by jumping over people, running past them, or catching passes and scoring TD's. IMHO, he is right up there with Dickerson and Faulk.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Gurley, McVay, Snead, the cap... sometimes nobody is wrong. This just sucks. Todd Gurley gave us hope from the minute he stepped onto the field by jumping over people, running past them, or catching passes and scoring TD's. IMHO, he is right up there with Dickerson and Faulk.
The whole cap situation has introduced an entire new reality, concept and way to look at football.

Not my thing, though.

I'm more into the hand in the dirt production.