49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
The media always likes to stir things up. Make you think it's possible it won't work out. Maybe 1% doesn't get worked out. Thats why I wait till the season starts before I give this shit any thought.

Now they will sign their LT and move on.

It sucks to see it work out. But come on, we all knew it would.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
That is a deal Brandon Aiyuk should be happy with, IMO. Way overrated player. He's good. Maybe great. Not elite. It was ridiculous he thought he was/is anywhere near as good as Jefferson, Lamb, Chase. I am surprised he got as close to the first two deals as he did. Not worth it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well he really didn't deserve anything close to the top guys.
I think a lot here really undersell him, he's a very very good WR but that's just my 2 cents.

Also this makes it a little better but wow the back end of that contract is terrible with these numbers. $94 million the first 2 years $26 the last 2? Oh well he gets a ton up front and fast I guess.

View: https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1829291777062564032

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It would have been nice to see the 49’ers without Aiyuk this year.

That contract kicks in next year and they’ll have decisions to make.

It looks like 2024 or bust for a big part of that team.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The media always likes to stir things up. Make you think it's possible it won't work out. Maybe 1% doesn't get worked out. Thats why I wait till the season starts before I give this shit any thought.

Now they will sign their LT and move on.

It sucks to see it work out. But come on, we all knew it would.
"Bruh, don't harsh my buzz!" ~ @Allen2McVay

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, that Niner drama is over, now what shall we do? I mean besides chanting the "Niners BLOW" while doing yoga....

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Aiyuk is actually a very good receiver, probably their number one receiver. It's Dweebo who's horribly overrated.

Still, the Purdy contract is coming up, and I hope they pay it. Now that guy is so overrated and will never win a Super Bowl unless he's a backup.