49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
The Whiners are fuckin idiots. They are doing this to try to convince Aiyuk to take less. I'm sure his agent sees thru that bullshit as it's more so that the Whiners want way too much in return for a player that wants a record breaking deal. At this rate, they seemed to have fucked up not trading him before or during the draft.
Well, Aiyuk is enamored of himself a bit more than is reasonable.

He's good but he is not the best receiver in the NFL. He isn't.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

I read that he was asking for 32 million a year. That’s a bit lower than Justin Jefferson is getting.

It’s interesting because Niner fans are turning on him and suddenly claiming that he’s only good because of the Shanahan offense and all of the weapons. That may be true but they overlook that he’s their only proven young weapon who hasn’t shown any signs of decline or injury.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I read that he was asking for 32 million a year. That’s a bit lower than Justin Jefferson is getting.

It’s interesting because Niner fans are turning on him and suddenly claiming that he’s only good because of the Shanahan offense and all of the weapons. That may be true but they overlook that he’s their only proven young weapon who hasn’t shown any signs of decline or injury.
Yup. Their fans look at it like "We didn't win a Superbowl with him. He ain't that important". They seem to think Purdy makes up for any shortcomings. Problem with Purdy is, he can't carry a team like some other top QB's. Losing the one guy who can consistently separate and make catches is gonna make things tougher for Purdy. Deebo was exposed in the Superbowl. He's not a good route runner. A decent cover guy can blanket him one on one. Leaving more guys to rotate cover elsewhere.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Hate to say it, but the market is what's driving his price, not how good he necessarily is. What I mean by that, is as long as he falls in that group of really talented wideouts, he's going to get paid. Unfortunately the last one to get paid usually gets more than the previous one. If he happens to stay with that shitty team I hope it's for a crippling amount.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

It's the market. They can balk all they want, but if he's smart, he wouldn't sign unless he gets what he wants as the cost of WRs seems to only be going up. We'll see how long he sticks to the "business" approach.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Supposedly, the Niners had a deal with the Browns for a 2nd, 5th and Smari Cooper. But Aiyuk refused to negotiate with the Browns.

Now he’s back in talks with the Niners

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
OMG.. I feel like a real dork. I will see myself out now.
Nah man. No problem. It was a pretty good spoof. Besides... I feel it relays your true feelings for the a$$hole.

By the way...you realize you can actually call him an asshole - right? :biggrin:

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Supposedly, the Niners had a deal with the Browns for a 2nd, 5th and Smari Cooper. But Aiyuk refused to negotiate with the Browns.

Now he’s back in talks with the Niners
The cheatriots WERE gonna pay him, but he didn’t want to go there either.

Meanwhile, the 9ers are asking TWO first rounders, or at least were at one point.

What a circus. The 9ers initially offered $26 mil/per. He wants around $30. Both sides will can save face at $28. Really? All this drama over $2mil when the original offer was $26?
Now, I hope he stays with the 9ers.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Nah man. No problem. It was a pretty good spoof. Besides... I feel it relays your true feelings for the a$$hole.

By the way...you realize you can actually call him an asshole - right? :biggrin:

Even saying a "Fucking Asshole" is OK but @RamDino probably has too much Class for that language.

Not Me!

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Don't worry about it ... Have you read some of the posts by @Loyal and me?!?!

If we continue to show our faces by posting, you have Nothing to be ashamed of.
You guys have an excuse.

reality.jpg

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The cheatriots WERE gonna pay him, but he didn’t want to go there either.

Meanwhile, the 9ers are asking TWO first rounders, or at least were at one point.

What a circus. The 9ers initially offered $26 mil/per. He wants around $30. Both sides will can save face at $28. Really? All this drama over $2mil when the original offer was $26?
Now, I hope he stays with the 9ers.
I hope he holds out for 7 games ? Then leaves as a free agent.