49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Looking more and more like the 49ers are going into the season opener with Deebo and the WR3 and WR4. And Deebo was showng signs of decline last year. Against a Jets team that is considered to have one of the better defenses. But their fans say not to worry. Purdy doesn't need good receivers. He'll carry the team.

lolol-lmao.gif

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
What a joy it will be if the whiners are without Aiyuk and Williams to go into the season. Not sure if any of you watched their last preseason game where they played Purdy for like the entire half. He didn't have Aiyuk, Dweebo, CMC, or Williams out there and looked like shit, imagine that. Good luck giving that guy 60m per year bitches

I think they will get something done with the Commodes, which the Dotson trade may have been a hint too. That 3rd rounder they got back likely ends up in the whiners hands, along with their 2nd if I'm guessing.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I'm praying this is a season where shit just blows up for the 9ers.. Shanahan is notoriously prickly.. and when things go bad, he goes dark.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
What a joy it will be if the whiners are without Aiyuk and Williams to go into the season. Not sure if any of you watched their last preseason game where they played Purdy for like the entire half. He didn't have Aiyuk, Dweebo, CMC, or Williams out there and looked like shit, imagine that. Good luck giving that guy 60m per year bitches

I think they will get something done with the Commodes, which the Dotson trade may have been a hint too. That 3rd rounder they got back likely ends up in the whiners hands, along with their 2nd if I'm guessing.
Those are still two pretty decent picks for the 9ers. They should take it if it’s offered.
Now, if the WFT has the room to pay ayuck $30mil/ per, that is the question. Personally, if I’m the opposing GM, I try to get the 9ers to chip in on the $$, too.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

The longer the trade takes to happen, the less the Whiners will likely get. Keep holding on Aiyuk. Fuck the Whiners!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

49ers’ Leonard Floyd, Yetur Gross-Matos suffered knee injuries in preseason finale​

Two 49ers defensive ends suffered knee injuries during Friday night’s preseason finale in Las Vegas.

San Francisco defensive ends Leonard Floyd and Yetur Gross-Matos both hurt their knees on the same drive, and both are scheduled for MRIs to assess the damage.

“It’s never really a fun thing going into these games when you want these guys to play because I truly believe it helps them, but you want to make sure they stay healthy, too,” 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said. “So it wasn’t a good feeling watching Yetur, and then Leonard the next play. But besides those two I thought we came out pretty healthy in the game and hopefully we’ll get some good news on them too.”

Playing for the Bills last season, Floyd was the one who sacked Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers, causing his season-ending Achilles injury. Now Floyd is with the 49ers, who play the Jets on Monday Night Football in Week One, meaning he’ll see Rodgers again — if he’s healthy.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

49ers’ Leonard Floyd, Yetur Gross-Matos suffered knee injuries in preseason finale​

Two 49ers defensive ends suffered knee injuries during Friday night’s preseason finale in Las Vegas.

San Francisco defensive ends Leonard Floyd and Yetur Gross-Matos both hurt their knees on the same drive, and both are scheduled for MRIs to assess the damage.

“It’s never really a fun thing going into these games when you want these guys to play because I truly believe it helps them, but you want to make sure they stay healthy, too,” 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said. “So it wasn’t a good feeling watching Yetur, and then Leonard the next play. But besides those two I thought we came out pretty healthy in the game and hopefully we’ll get some good news on them too.”

Playing for the Bills last season, Floyd was the one who sacked Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers, causing his season-ending Achilles injury. Now Floyd is with the 49ers, who play the Jets on Monday Night Football in Week One, meaning he’ll see Rodgers again — if he’s healthy.
This is why you don't play Verse, Fiske or anyone else we expect to be a big part of the team. I love McVay's attitude towards preseason.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just happy they are having contract issues,which means Ratboy & Lynch maybe losing respect of there players?

Trent Williams & Aiyuk are holding out ?? Sort of sick of there TE. He thinks he’s all that & Debo the True Whinner

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve

Obviously, rat boy has put together a strong roster for the last several seasons. Arguably the best in the NFL, albeit with no ring :). But rat boy seems to have this blind spot at QB. They had Garappolo, spent 3 1st rounders on Trey Lance, and now they are on the verge of going all in on Purdy (If they give him the big extension $50+ million per season). If Purdy isn't able to lift up the talent around him, the whiner's window will start to close but they'll be on the hook for a huge QB contract, and I believe Bosa and others have huge backloaded contracts which will hurt badly when the piper needs to be paid.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
Obviously, rat boy has put together a strong roster for the last several seasons. Arguably the best in the NFL, albeit with no ring :). But rat boy seems to have this blind spot at QB. They had Garappolo, spent 3 1st rounders on Trey Lance, and now they are on the verge of going all in on Purdy (If they give him the big extension $50+ million per season). If Purdy isn't able to lift up the talent around him, the whiner's window will start to close but they'll be on the hook for a huge QB contract, and I believe Bosa and others have huge backloaded contracts which will hurt badly when the piper needs to be paid.
They got lucky with purdy. The 9ers were headed for the dumpster after the lance disaster because they had already tried to cut g-string and brought him back as insurance after a major pay cut.

Now they have no choice, really, but to re-sign purdy. It’s easier to find players at every other position than at QB. They will have to draft replacements for the guys they let go to make it under the cap.

The Rams tend to get out front of these things and start looking to backfill for UPCOMING losses, allowing them a season or two to develop a player instead of trying to draft instant impact players. When they DO nail a pick who comes in and outplays his draft position…that’s why the Rams FO is now top notch, allowing them to “rebuild” their roster every 2-3 seasons without having long periods of “suck.”