49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ratboy will move him. Modern teams don't have the stomach for hardball.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
do it jewish GIF

View: https://i.imgur.com/q9WjJxo.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've just read almost 7 pages of mostly Aiyuk centered posts and it really makes me thankful for the Rams culture and homegrown talent. Maybe Puka and Coop aren't as physically talented as him (even that is debatable) but I wouldn't trade either for him. I've never been that enamored by his abilities, I guess. I always thought Deebo and McCaffrey were more formidable than he.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
If the 49ers are still asking for a first and a premier player in return for Aiyuk, the Steelers should start talking to Dallas. Personally I’d rather pay that for CD over Aiyuk and it would leverage the 49ers into settling on a lesser deal.

Dallas is probably looking at getting Dak and Parsons paid, so that may be their first priority and why they’d be tempted by an offer from Pittsburgh.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I've just read almost 7 pages of mostly Aiyuk centered posts and it really makes me thankful for the Rams culture and homegrown talent. Maybe Puka and Coop aren't as physically talented as him (even that is debatable) but I wouldn't trade either for him. I've never been that enamored by his abilities, I guess. I always thought Deebo and McCaffrey were more formidable than he.
Seems like over half of the top-tier-WRs from the past 25 years have been high maintenance Divas.

Teams usually must tolerate them because it's such an important position. More so now than ever.

The Rams have been lucky. From Bruce and Holt, to Woods, Kupp and now (it appears) Nacua. Even when they had one of the biggest Diva-WRs of the past decade in Odell Beckham, he handled himself really well in the short time he was a Ram; and, helped to deliver a Lombardi Trophy.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If the 49ers are still asking for a first and a premier player in return for Aiyuk, the Steelers should start talking to Dallas. Personally I’d rather pay that for CD over Aiyuk and it would leverage the 49ers into settling on a lesser deal.

Dallas is probably looking at getting Dak and Parsons paid, so that may be their first priority and why they’d be tempted by an offer from Pittsburgh.
The Whiners are fuckin idiots. They are doing this to try to convince Aiyuk to take less. I'm sure his agent sees thru that bullshit as it's more so that the Whiners want way too much in return for a player that wants a record breaking deal. At this rate, they seemed to have fucked up not trading him before or during the draft.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Seems like over half of the top-tier-WRs from the past 25 years have been high maintenance Divas.

Teams usually must tolerate them because it's such an important position. More so now than ever.

The Rams have been lucky. From Bruce and Holt, to Woods, Kupp and now (it appears) Nacua. Even when they had one of the biggest Diva-WRs of the past decade in Odell Beckham, he handled himself really well in the short time he was a Ram; and, helped to deliver a Lombardi Trophy.
Not to mention the one guy who was still a diva was cut so he can go somewhere else. DeSean Jackson. Rams culture is always we not me. Most guys who had the me not we perception were on their best behavior while with the Rams. OBJ, Marcus Peters, Ramsey.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Whiners are fuckin idiots. They are doing this to try to convince Aiyuk to take less. I'm sure his agent sees thru that bullshit as it's more so that the Whiners want way too much in return for a player that wants a record breaking deal. At this rate, they seemed to have fucked up not trading him before or during the draft.
TJ Who'syomama tweeted Aiyuk would take 28 million. But I have a feeling the average annual amount isn't as important as signing bonuses and guaranteed money.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What an a$$hole Shanahan is. The reporter asked a simple questions that was not disrespectful at all. Contrast that to McVay having a press conference. LA = class and respect. 49ers = no class and deserve no respect. Shame on the 49ers organization! They should apologize to that reporter.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
What an a$$hole Shanahan is. The reporter asked a simple questions that was not disrespectful at all. Contrast that to McVay having a press conference. LA = class and respect. 49ers = no class and deserve no respect. Shame on the 49ers organization! They should apologize to that reporter.

That wasn't a real interview. Crazy what AI can do these days

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sorry my man but you made my day. Pretty funny shit.

That said, the video was pretty well done.