49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It always irks the hell out of me when nobodies at camp start tweeting about qbs throwing interceptions and their completion rates like they mean something.

I'd be more concerned about everything going smoothly. Means the qb is not being tested.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Didnt Jimmy G throw a lot of picks at whiner camp and ratboy said pretty much the same thing?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Read something incredibly fun: the tight end they picked in the third round last year, Cameron Latu, is apparently struggling with everything and is likely to be cut.

Meanwhile, we have our fifth round badass tight end, Davis motherfucking Allen!

dang

Legend
Completely uninteresting trivia. Maureen McCormick went to my high school in the early seventies.
She only attended about three times a semester, we had no classes together and I've never actually met her and she wouldn't have the slightest clue who I am.
I only mention this because that GIF jogged my hazy memory of wanting to **** her when I was a teenager.
Hit that and your bucket list would remain in tact.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Completely uninteresting trivia. Maureen McCormick went to my high school in the early seventies.
She only attended about three times a semester, we had no classes together and I've never actually met her and she wouldn't have the slightest clue who I am.
I only mention this because that GIF jogged my hazy memory of wanting to **** her when I was a teenager.
I wanted to also and she didn’t attend my high school.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We got a 3rd round pick and a jag TE for Ramsey so I hope the steelers don't give up much more than that. Personally... I don't believe Aiyuk is as good as he thinks he is.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This rumor has been floated since before the draft. Until something happens, I think it’s just speculation
One major change is that now reputable people are saying the 49ers "have discussed" a trade. So they've moved off of outright telling teams no.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Shitter fans don't want draft picks. They want a player who can help them now. Some are mentioning TJ Watt. But I don't see that happening. A premier pass rusher for a good but not great receiver? Just don't see it.

Whatever the case I do hope they trade him. He's the only receiver on their roster who can consistently get separation and make catches downfield. The others rely on the system to scheme them open. Or take passes near the line of scrimmage and try to make a bigger play out of it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Played golf with my steelers fan friend tdy. He said he heard highsmith was going to be part of the trade. Who knows..

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Shitter fans don't want draft picks. They want a player who can help them now. Some are mentioning TJ Watt. But I don't see that happening. A premier pass rusher for a good but not great receiver? Just don't see it.

Whatever the case I do hope they trade him. He's the only receiver on their roster who can consistently get separation and make catches downfield. The others rely on the system to scheme them open. Or take passes near the line of scrimmage and try to make a bigger play out of it.
Whiner fans are idiots. How much does TJ Watt make? If the whiners cant afford Aiyuk, how are they gonna pay TJ Watt?