49'ers The San Francisco 49’ers Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I tried but just can't listen to him. He has a voice made for silent movies.
I said this before, but he comes off as a 13 yr old when he swears, like he is trying to impress someone that he knows swear words.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
is the Madden curse still a thing?
Yes. Yes it is.

Obi Wan Mind GIF by Star Wars

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
ACL tear incoming and yes I hope it happens because fuck the Whiners over anything else.

That's a little harsh. Can't we just hope for a quick decline in play ... maybe a steroid suspension?

Oh! ... I got it! ... McCaffrey retires to do a reality TV show with his beautiful fianc'ee Oliva Culpo!

That solves two problems. McCaffrey is off-the-field (uninjured); and @Loyal has a new Must-Watch-program.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's a little harsh. Can't we just hope for a quick decline in play ... maybe a steroid suspension?

Oh! ... I got it! ... McCaffrey retires to do a reality TV show with his beautiful fianc'ee Oliva Culpo!

That solves two problems. McCaffrey is off-the-field (uninjured); and @Loyal has a new Must-Watch-program.

View: https://i.imgur.com/tX9Pfaq.gif

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

I will take anything that leads to the Whiners demise into oblivion. I'll settle for Purdy and McCaffrey decapitated on the same play by our defense. See subtle hahahaha

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Yeah Aiyuk is gonna AiPuke all over that offer. Bet he’s looking for $32m+.
Its a tough situation for both sides. Give Aiyuk what he wants and Purdy the next offseason, its gonna be hard on their cap space to field a contender like they have now. If they don't they risk him holding out the season.

For Aiyuk holding out risks a credited season and he's in the same boat next year. He could play without a deal. Play at an all pro level and make big bucks next offseason in free agency. But what if he suffers a serious injury like ACL or Achilles? His value drops significantly.

If I'm him I think I'd be demanding a trade if they can't agree on a new deal. But that ain't easy too. A team would have to be willing to give up a premium pick and pay him his asking price.

Personally, I'm loving the predicament. Those issues can be very distracting. I'd love to see him hold out and force their hand. Like settling for a 3rd round pick mid season. Or crippling the cap with a 30 plus million deal with 100 mil guaranteed. Then paying Purdy 50 mil only to find out he's average without all pro guys around him.